Sub human thai cunt, cuts off a puppies legs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716382/Thailand-pup-prosthetic-paws-fitted-neighbour-hacks-legs-SWORD-chewing-shoes.html

Day of the fucking rope when?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581918/Meat-cattle-slaughtered-cruel-kosher-ceremony-high-street-burger.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoever did it had free will and used it just as God wants.

stupid dog deserved it for chewing on the neighbors shoes.

train your fucking dogs.

i'd love to murder every stupid dog that jumps on me, and the shitty owners that don't train them properly.

>pffff, you thinks dogs are cute? Fucking stupid normies....

Found the non whites. Don't worry your time will come.

>both American
>'free will trumps morals'
Jesus Christ. have some fucking empathy you scum. did a dog bite off your little ding dongs when you were young?

I knew as soon as I saw the flag

Untermench

God doesn't give a fuck, why should I?.

This is a valid question.

That guy doesnt exist.

Muslims confirmed

You're a smart guy, at least you're aware of the sensible fact of life. Some anons on here expect me to give a flying FUCK about this dog when their piece of shit god sits by in control of all this bullshit.

You on the bottom left

No, he doesnt control anything. In the same way my son is responsible for his chores, toy cleanup, and homework.

I dont have a son.

Let me guess, butt hurt about a dog getting abused, and you still eat meat? Top kek. carnie cucks, when will they learn?

I'd love to murder people like you. Good thing neither of us act on those urges huh?

It was probably a Australian pedophile

How old are you kid? Stop making me cringe so hard ffs.
>I logon to the anime image board of which I frequent
>the website itself has taught me so much about life
>my father is ashamed of my existence
>I go to the politically incorrect board where people discuss facts with no prior bias
>I will try to to discuss political issues someday
>but right now that doesn't appeal to me
>17 years I've been on this Earth and I've yet to see a sign of God existing
>cause in the end
>God doesn't give a fuck user
>Why should I give a fuck?
>As I sit here in my room and mom prepares dinner downstairs I contemplate the meaning of life on the internet
>Linkin Park is next on the windowsmediaplayer list
>I pirated this album without being caught by the man
>I blast the volume as I press my palm towards my forehead
>"It means nothing, all of it"
>CRRRAAWWWLIINNNGG
>Mom bangs on my door
>"That's too loud"
>"The Tendies are done, turn that off and come downstairs"
>They know nothing
>sheep all of them
>I know the truth
>This "god" of theirs is but a feeble creation of their childish minds
>they need it to exist in a fucked up world
>they would perish without it...
>...they are weak...
>but I'm not.
>I slowly rise from my chair with both my flabby arms hanging at my sides
>I stair at the ceiling while as my breathing slows down
>THEESEEE WOUUNNDSSS
>I look back down my screen
>I am Euphoric
>I pull my pajamas up and go down stairs

I don't care it's just an animal. Get over it you fucking fag.

You've obviously never owned/raised a dog in your life.

It's a fucking dog. Grow up. You people care more about animals than you do about humans. The worst person on earth has infinitely more value than a dog. Animals are comparatively worthless.

Teenager hour in here.

>The worst person on earth has infinitely more value than a dog

You should really think before you post.

Pet ownership is the ultimate dividing factor between being a nigger and a productive human fucking being.

Dogs are not sentient beings. They don't know the difference between having and not having the legs.

>think my """"morals"""" are objectively superior than others

On one hand, i hate when people care more about dogs than other people

But on the other, dogs are our friends, not just a common animal, is our responsability to protect them as they have been with us almost whole sapient existence, helping us and protecting us, the reason they are on earth it's because of us.
Just like Horses and cows (even cats), we must protect them while and after they are usefull, as we choose them to follow us in our path to civilization, modifing them to fullfill our needs.

Thats why is moraly reprehensible the act of eating dogs, horses and cats. And thats why we see vegans as lunatics when they want to stop us eating cows, in this case, for example, cows exist in such numbers because we made a "deal" with their species hundreds of years ago.

We, the west, must stop this degeneracy

In the same pic you can see sub human thai cunts creating prosthetic legs for him

It's a bait retard.

Come back when you're an adult.

Then shoot or stab to kill you cunt, not maim
I agree though, letting your animals roam of fyour property is nigger tier

>free will
You do not understand what this means. The person who did this did not use free will. They were driven my base instincts triggered by fear. That person is no better than an animal who does not have the ability to align their will to God's

>we made a "deal" with their species hundreds of years ago.
Where could I read the text of this deal with cows counsel signatures?

Yet, they learn to claw at doors to open a path for their destination after watching people turn the knob on doors.
My dog "reaches" out to me with his paws to get my attention.
The fuck do you understand about sentience.

>niggers
>worth more than a loyal doggo

Unless you're a hardcore vegan faggot you have absolutely no right to get upset over mistreatment of animals.
You finance it on an industrial scale every time you buy a steak.

Dogs aren't higher beings just because you had one as a kid.

>if somebody does what i don't like he/she is animal driving by fear
>burgercentered """"logic""""

>this is what subhumans actually believe
One of my dogs knows to run and hide if I pick up their nail clippers
They are very sentient.

> implying he exists

Seems pretty degenerate, and poor to hack off a dogs legs cause he chewed on your chink shoes.

Western retards like to put cats and dogs on a superiority pedestal cause muh cats and dogs are #1 xd fuck the cows pigs deers rabbits, those can be mass murdered and made into my daily porkchops and venison steak. lets step on them and crush their bones and than yell at asians for ethics while shit like peta mutilating animals exists

either u become a full blown vegan or you eat anything mass produced in ur home country

ANIMALS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN FOOD CHAIN TRASH AND IF THE DAY COMES WHERE I HAVE TO EAT ONE TO SURVIVE AND THE WORLD IS ENDING, I WILL

You'd really put some thug hood nigger or some child murderer above an average domestic dog that hurts no one? I see more value in my own pets than that lot.

>cows, an animal domesticated and raised to be meat and milk providers
>the same as dogs, an animal that co-evolved with humans as companions, protectors and pets

autism or slavic shitposting?

i really cannot tell

It is the definition of free will. Being uneducated doesn't mean you can change its meaning

>train your fucking dogs.

It was a puppy, it's going to chew on things to teeth.

eh doesn't apply to me,i can get a pet leopard cub without a license over here(for some reason you only need a license for a lion or a tiger)

Humans > Plants > other animals (dogs = ants)

Thailand, keeping it real.

> go to Sup Forums and see REKT thread with lots of vids with dogs made all over the world, mostly in the Anglosphere
> it's ok
> read the news that some Thai fag mutilated some dog's legs
> OMG I HATE THAILAND NOW

How then was this deal made?

Shit > Soulless chink chong ping pong.

>20,000 years ago, canines kickstarted civilization by giving humans the opportunity to maintain settlements
>resource gathering through better hunting
>guards and wards against other predators

Today, these canines save your sorry ass from being bombed by other shitty humans.

And shitskins have the audacity to call dogs useless.
No wonder their nations are third world shit holes.

said the spic

Domestication you autist

Anyone who has no empathy for dogs should just off themselves. They are the white man's best friend. We evolved in tandem to better suit one another's needs. A dog will love his master unconditionally for the price of food, water, and a moderate amount of attention. A dog is the only thing in a man's life that will be there til death do you part.

>mostly anglosphere

damn dude. in webm, what did he do? too bad he couldn't just die from the first rock. longest one minute of his life

Article states the white western founder of the program that did it flew in specifically to facilitate the procedure. Arguably without the white western persons foundation and money no such organisation would exist int hat part of the world. As one did not before allowing for room for one to be created by said WHITE WESTERN INDVIVIDUAL.

>USA
>Not a spic

Ayyyyyyy

Dogs aren't useless.

When I was in the Phillipines I ate dog. It didn't suck.

ALl of that is besides the point. IF he had outright killed it swiftly and cleanly I would ahve no problem with it. Causing harm and suffering against an animal who is incapable of learning from it is done solely for the person's own sick twisted satisfaction. The animal can not reason the what or why is being done to it.

I eat meat all the time and have no problem with Australian meat because I have read the laws forcing the abattoir and farms to comply with swift painless death to animals used to cultivate meat.

I wonder how many of the (((chosen))) are posting here pretending to be white. Considering how kosher meat can only be procured by prolonging, YES, PROLONGING, the animals suffering as they slowly bleed to death and any meat where the animal did not suffer is automatically not kosher proves how sub human the JEW is.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581918/Meat-cattle-slaughtered-cruel-kosher-ceremony-high-street-burger.html

Waiting for jewlywood to do ''The Muay Thai Dog'', like Marmaduke but with chinks.

Animal cruelty is a trait of the semitic people, africans and asians. True white Europeans respect nature and its place in our societies and does not cause needless pain and suffering of animals.

T. Someone who thinks euthanasia of the very sick and suffering/retarded is a mercy.

Now, I wish.