"MR. PICKLES! I SAID STAY WITH ME!"

>"MR. PICKLES! I SAID STAY WITH ME!"
>All the poor dog wants to do is jack off is his master's mom

>Tommy actually doesn't give him a pickle and smacks him across the face with one

Jesus.

And after he was nice enough not to rape his mom even though he had the perfect chance to.

Is Mr. Pickles losing his whole "demon" thing?

Demons don't give a shit if it's "wrong" to fuck someone.

He was really only chaotic evil in the pilot.
He explicitly only kills people he judges to be bad.
You can see that in the recent episode, he doesn't decide to kill the vegans until one of them kicks him.
Everyone knows only bad people hurt dogs.

The entire second season seems to be dedicated to BTFOing Mr. Pickles at every turn. He always gets the short end of the stick and forces himself to still do the right thing even at the cost of his pleasure.

He doesnt even go gore crazy anymore unless he's actively provoked.

It's a little weird.
Maybe he's going to snap in the season finale.

>Everyone knows only bad people hurt dogs.
well then what does that say about Tommy right at the end then?

He's his owner and his boy

Tommy is the hell spawn and Mr. Pickles is just an avatar of his will.

Have to call BS on that. Mr. Pickles kills for the fun of it, or to protect Tommy (or Tommy's family).

We see him killing for his own fun, where he kills the teenage campers in the camping episode. Almost none of them did anything wrong, but he slaughters them just for his own fun or to screw with the guy dressed up as "Cheese Man".

Don't forget, he cut the face off the pizza delivery dude just because he needed one more face to torture grandpa with.

So Mr. Pickles hurts and kills anyone other than Tommy, and he is willing to hurt Tommy's family (Grandpa at least). So the dog is no "avenging angel". It is evil, or at least a tool of evil, in the show.

He spends that entire episode making sure to kill each teenage camper in the middle of them doing something he deems to be bad.
That's why the black guy lives, he doesn't do anything bad besides fret over the fact that black guys generally die first.

Plus, he takes the pizza delivery guy's face, but as punishment for drinking and driving.

No wonder he became so fucked up.

I think Mr.Pickles cares about tommy in a billy and mandy situation.

Mr. Pickles needs some one good in his life that is his polar opposite that somehow guides him. (He is a dog after all) Tommy is literally innocent embodiment and maybe Mr.pickles envies that seeing how he spends most his time being around sinners, killing sinners, and being a sinner that without tommy he himself would probably get lonely not having anyone that cares about him in some way.

I remember that Satan once posted that Steve was Mr Pickles previous owner, and that Tommy will eventually end up as Steve at one point, and it actually makes sense

It would explain why he doesn't just protect Tommy physically, but also his innocence.
Hence the elaborate tooth fairy ruse.

And then Mr Pickles was Optimus Prime.

>mr biggles DDDD
>all de edge so funneh

You people are disgusting and are the reason Adult Swim switched from stuff like ATHF and Space Ghost to this shit.

nah, blame that on shows like superjail and metalocalypse getting popular. It's pretty much those type of shows without good writing.

Metalocalypse was stupid as fuck but the first season of Superjail! was actually good. The whole point is that it's complete mania, it's almost pure visuals.

Mr. Pickles has all the violence in a less-appealing art style with shittier animation and worse writing. What a great combination.

Okay.
1- ATHF had a decent run and a MOVIE. Hardly canceled.

2- Adult Swim suddenly got a hate Binet for Metalpocalypse. Can't help that.

But with a more-loveable dog with human intellect as the main character. This shit would be lame if a human character was doing it. Kinda why Disney used animals for Zootopia: humans have become boring in entertainment, unless they're doing extraordinary, cape-type shit..

Does anyone have a webm where he fucks a vixen?

You just sound like a furfag.

Pickles seems to kill less "innocent" people in season 2, compared to season 1.

Also less satanism.

Show's awful anyway

This show is amazing

Wait is this show actually any good?

no

No, this thread is just full of people with shit taste.

It knows exactly what it is and has fun with it. Its crass and crude and your enjoyment mostly comes from your sense of humor. Try 2 or 3 episodes to see if you like it or not.

Yeah, it feels like a deliberate decision to dial down his power levels from season 1, where the reason the joke got stale was you never doubted Mr. Pickles was just going to fucking murder or mutilate everyone in his way, and that doesn't really have any appeal on its own.

It is, only people who seem to have a problem with are sissies

It's kinda like fast food. When you're hungry it's there and easy, and satisfying while you eat it but afterward you are disgusted with yourself even though you know you'll do it again.

>hahaa I made a meme guys
>i'm funny
>I have no friends

This is not your blog, user.

So if Mr. Pickles loves and protects Tommy above everything so much, what would happen if Tommy was bad to him?
Would the dog respond agressively or just accept it?

It's gotten better. The superhero episode, Astronaut Dolphin Detective, and the sheriff spotlight were all pretty funny.

That just happened, Tommy spent the entire recent episode being a huge brat and demanding Mr Pickles just stay by his side and he just sort of sadly takes it all.

Would you stop this shit.

The vegan episode WAS the finale. For once he didn't get a pickle.

>and he just sort of sadly takes it all.
I was pissed off at Tommy at the end.

That dog could have turned your mother off humans for life and you just bitchslap him with his favorite food? Fuck you.

Never.

>"Eyyy, if it isn't Tommy and Mr. Pickles!"
>Mr. Pickles wags his tail and is visibly happy to see Bigfoot man again, even protecting him at the end of the episode

He can have friends. That's kinda cool.

Jesus this show has the worst animation I've ever seen.

God no

You sound like an ass with nothing useful to say. Remain quiet unless you can contribute to this thread, child.

also in his dream in this last episode hes killing someone for no reason