Ryan gosling dies

>Ryan gosling dies
>stopped watching there
Movie was shit after, wtf were they thinking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dSUdzgmCik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know Bradley's son was supposed to be an unlikable rich kid piece of shit but he was so punchable that it ruined the second half for me.

This.
Only reason I watched the damn movie when it first came out.

Ryan Gosling is my husbando

He's great in the movie, and his acting in this precise moment is good but I cant be only one who finds his voice breaking when he's shouting at people in the bank funny. He does this all the time.

>TAKE IT O-O-OFFFFFF!

Does Bradley Cooper even visibly age in this movie. I don't remember him doing so at all

Pretty much, but I liked it up until the 3rd act, it became too crazy and unrealistic, when he supposedly loves his current dad. Plus, Brad's son was the most annoying fucking thing on the planet. Just looking at him annoyed me

Also Ryan just makes everything he's in that much better

same

yea his voice breaking is amazing, I think it really adds to some of his characters though

Jesus H Santa Claus, I need to start working out again.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dSUdzgmCik

>when he supposedly loves his current dad

oops lol I had put something but deleted part of it and forgot to delete that, that wasnt a racist statement because the dads black i promise

how do you know the movie was shit after his death if you stopped watching?

I watched for another 30 minutes desu
Not proud though
It completely broke the immersion and said fuck you to the plot of the first act

I would let Ryan do anything he wanted to me.

i liked it, it made him sound desperate and insecure instead of cool and controlled

same user and only him cause everyone else would be gay

Yeah I like the desperation too, it still made me chuckle, not many actors go for that when half the time when you're trying to sound tough you're actually shitting yourself, that's half of what fighters learn to do; engage in physical conflict and regain composure where most of start shaking and sweating

but his son rides away on a motorcycle... like his dad... ;_; ;_;

To be perfectly clear, we would go gay and give our boipussy to Ryan "Drive" Gosling right?

exactly

of course

The only movie to give me gay thoughts

That's where you fucked up. Should have never watched it to begin with. The movie is a piece of shit. To people that like it, watch more movies.

Nah, it's all good up until the third act, which was just horrible in every possible way

they need to make movies where be gets unkilled

like in the movie he gets shot in teh face but he's all like "no u" and the bad guy dies instead

If you ride like lightning you're gonna crash like thunder

>top tier
Third act.
>mid tier
First act.
>bottom tier
Second act.

those tattoos looks so fucking retarded holy shit