Is he real, or an elaborate ruse? Will he be reviewing any other hated cartoons?

Is he real, or an elaborate ruse? Will he be reviewing any other hated cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98RhoH-x4vA
pastebin.com/NEUkxT93
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I literally couldn't make it more than a few seconds into his Powerpuff Girls video, so I don't know what to tell you

Please go away mr. Whoever you are. I'm not watching your videos.

He's real.
Jontron is next.

youtube.com/watch?v=98RhoH-x4vA

>he got in the pizza party podcast for his video

Yeah, this guy is using Pan as a stepping stone.

Right now, his whole future is hanging on what Pan says.

This.

IMO it's real, and he's just in that sprite-comic era of youth where you portray yourself as the ultimate god inside of this tiny little world you've made for yourself.

I wish mods would delete these threads

He sounds like he's fucking 30 though.

voice changer

They do

Goodbye

>I literally couldn't make it more than a few seconds into his Powerpuff Girls video
Skip to the end then.
That is where the REAL cringe lives.

Doesn't he sentence the series to death or something and cut it up with a katana?

He said that pieguy is next on his "hit list"

No, he adores the new Power Puff Girls. It's Pan he slices apart.

Also holy shit he actually did

He was quite normal in the podcast. Not the crinchlord you would expect.

He does kill the original PPG by hanging them with chains.

Because he says the original is shit.

And that if he HAD to compare both shows, the new one would only slightly be above the old.

So yea, he's extremely contrarian and hypocritical.

Posting this in every thread to remind people that this exists and it's glorious.

pastebin.com/NEUkxT93

he went to film school

This episode was fucking fantastic. Pan and his friends just fucking shat on him throughout the whole thing, even Jim.

He didn't really fight back or anything either, he defended the stance he had on his opinions but other then that, he fucking took it and stayed quite. It's so sad yet so awesome at the same time.

The last one managed to last for a hundred and so replies, it was going so smoothly and keks were aplenty but god forbid that we have fun on this board.

He was a man of stone and steel to not go complete autism mode and REEE at everyone
He did imply he knew what he was getting himself into when he decided to appear on the podcast

>he still kept the voice changer

That is incredibly pathetic.