I made this for you Sup Forums

Please tell me you like it.

Tell me you will use it.

What movie

What anime is this?

embarrassing

Jurassic world

Just look at that smug selfserving grin I am so happy this little stunt ruined her public reputation

story in short?

You're such a boring unfunny cunt OP.

The difference is people have been looking for a way to get rid of Kathy Griffin for decades. Don't ruin this opportunity.

Whats the full story of this?

Griffin came up with a publicity stunt involving pretending to decapitate the president.
Turns out that's a bad thing and she issued an apology.

anons are not the same as famous comedians

i'm just curious about who she got to okay this. her whole staff really didn't say anything?

Kathy griffin is closer to user than she is "famous comedian."

I'll share it to all my friends on my 200+ follower Instagram page

Why would Pepe be crying when he's getting what he wants?

Did you not hear the press conference where she bragged about her career? She's had more comedy specials than any other living comedian.

They're not offended. And they weren't offended by Colbert. They just want them gone, and they're willing to play by liberals' rules to do so.

this 100% correct

Anyone else sick of this viral marketing campaign?

From what I've seen both the left and the right are disappointed.
People are in outrage over the fact that she is idolizing Islamic terrorism by holding up a decapitated head the way ISIS and Al Qaeda have done plenty of times before.
I'm sure they're are self hating westerns that get boners over that image, but it's nice to see the majority of both sides uniting over some common moral ground for once. Maybe people's common hatred for her overcame everyone's personal politics.
All I know for sure is that I'm happy that I don't have to watch her on new years eve ever again.

I really don't see what the problem is. She pulled a stunt which made her employers looked bad and they fired her as a result. The same would happen to literally anyone in any other form of employment.

boi she sure became relevant tho and caused so much butt hurt

+1 for kathy griffin 10/10 would laugh again

i hope we get more shitstorms like this in the forecoming future

But Ted nugent calling for Obama to be hanged is a-ok

why is the blood coming from the top of the head

I wasn't offended byt it, but don't buy the "it was just a prank bro" bullshit. Jokes are all about context. Holding the severed head of someone while coldly staring into the camera is not a joke, because the only context here is that she doesn't like Trump. All it was was Kathy Griffin trying to stage some kind of protest while being too dumb to realize it comes off as an open threat on the presidents life.

Why?

>being this assblasted
lmao

>conservatives have no moral or ethical standards and will completely betray their values as long as it teaches a liberal what's what

>liberals shill for Islam
>liberals start copying common Islamic beheading tradition and cry when they get called out for it
Really makes you think.

I think Kathy Griffin made a wish with a genie's lamp to become relevant again and it worked but in like a twisted Twilight Zone way

I don't see what is wrong with holding a beheaded, bloody Donald Trump. All the more so when the holder is a comedian. Donald Trump is literally a murderer who takes a blood-bath daily. As with every US president desu, the hate is not "trump-specific".

never before was a dinosaur sexier

said who?

how are they betraying their values though? Free speech does not equal consequence free speech. We are 100% defending every liberal's right to ruin their careers and become a public laughing stock by pulling stupid stunts like these.

Am i the only one that things she looks like a bad trap?

she killed donald trump for a prank

>Threaten to kill Bush
>Problem
>Threaten to kill Clinton
>Problem
>Threaten to kill Bush W
>Problem
>Threaten to kill Obama
>Problem
>Threaten to kill Trump
>Its a political statement let her say what she wants.

kek

I hope she was getting prisontime, now that would be funny.

>thinks Sup Forums is conservative or anything on the political spectrum