BREAKING: ITS FUCKING OVER

Its over.. Drumpf is done.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/29/fox-is-one-of-the-biggest-donors-to-the-clintons/

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does this hurt Trump?

Fox is owned by Rupert Murdroach. The same guy that owns CNN and msnbc.

>Drumpf

Who?

woah woah woah

the right donating to the left?
>stop race mixing you dirty kikes

Fuck i used to be the biggest trump fan. I bought all his books, have been to three of his rallies, would always watch his speeches on youtube. But after this, I'm not really sure how I can continue supporting him.

After much deliberation, I am now a Clinton Piston.

Cruzmizzle

TRUMP CONFIRMED PRESIDENT
R
U
M
P

WON
O
N

i don't get it. i thought they were rightwing?

Article from January= breaking?

Controlled opposition.

Im a sovereign citizen now

>I am now a Clinton Piston
>Not using #ClitMissile
baka senpai you had one job

This is disgusting. Murdoch will die soon though and his son is twice as much of a cuck as he is

>parent company
Fox News is owned by a giant conglomerate, like every large media company in America. These conglomerates run network television stations, movie studios, print media, so on and so forth.

That's because True Conservatives like Bill Kristol and David Frum know the dangers of Trump.

Really makes you think

I was on the Trump Train. Now I'm with Her!

Murdoch supports whoever he thinks he can control the most. Never trust him or anything he owns.

He will support rightwing groups if it doesn't disadvantage him but he will drop support the second he thinks he can exploit someone.

You dont even know what that means, Bruce

That's pretty obvious given their shilling for her. I listen to conservative talk radio on a Fox station and these three as Sholes were talking about what a success the DNC was

>people actually watched fox

WTF I hate presidential candidates now.

>tfw everything I stand against fears a Trump presidency
>politicians and polls wonder why people support Trump

Looks like I'm voting for Hilldabeast now.

You've got it backwards. Trump is the controlled opposition to Clinton. She owns him and she'll make him dump his last salvo of "don't vote for me" lines in October.

Final fucking straw right here.

I'm now a #HillBilly

>hohoho this man has made half the world hate him and has businesses just so Hillary will win
>pure genius, now his family will be despised by liberals forever

Articles six months old, you idiot.

>Fuck you wasting my time for?

kek. And Sup Forums hypocrites used to refer to Fox as the redpilled news network.

there's no left or right here. just jews.

>That's because True Conservatives like Bill Kristol and David Frum know the dangers of Trump.

The only danger in him is an end to their neo-con activities in trying to transform the middle east.

Or they all know that it's in there best interest to keep the controlled candidate over the uncontrollable/"outsider". Almost all major politicians are Freemasons. From Cruz to Clinton. But apparently Trump is not, and Gingrich even said on air that Trump did not participate in the rituals/ceremonies and said that he was not one of them.

Go the fuck away #CruzMissile

>The same guy that owns CNN and msnbc.
Uhm no

You mean kike wing

Clinton confirmed for bird?

Trump doesn't have a chance...never did really, especially now that the majority of Bernie supporters will be voting Hillary.

Because of irony

"We Will Lead Every Revolution Against Us." - (((Theodor Herzl)))

>And Sup Forums hypocrites used to refer to Fox as the redpilled news network
newfag detected

this t󠀀bh f󠀀am

Why are there suddenly and influx of anti trump postings. Are they sending more shills here?

Correct The Record's budget went from $1 million to $6 million.

opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

It's a mixture of a lot of new shills and ironic shitposters, and a few people who genuinely believe it

CNN needs to be moved to Shit tier. Also but NHK to God tier.

No, they just appear right wing next to CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.

90% of Fox News threw a hissy fit when Trump's campaign started having success.