Does disliking superhero movies make me mature?

Does disliking superhero movies make me mature?

It's a start

Superheros are so fucking boring.

not really mature per se, but definitely more patrician which has some overlap

it makes you less pleb

It means you have nothing better to worry about

All of them? Every single one? If so, then your dislike is just shallow accessorizing for your personal brand. Maybe you want to stand out from the nerdy crowd. Maybe you're facing societal pressure and you want to fit in. Either way, you're the mirror image of people who obsessively buy Funko figurines.

It makes you manure.

it makes you not-retarded. maybe you're mature, maybe not, but anyone who does like these movies sure as fuck isn't

it doesn't make you immature

If you consider all super hero movies to be the same, you really have a cognitive disorder. There are so many, from so many different decades and styles, that you are basically just idiot by posting such a question.

Like posting:
>Does disliking western movies make me mature?
>Does disliking animated movies make me mature?
Does disliking comedy movies make me mature?
etc.

Depends on why you dislike them obviously.

>Does disliking comedy movies make me mature?

But this is true. Comedy in colloquial sense isn't even a real genre.

/thread

A mature approach would be to like what you like, but not to shill it to high heavens or talk about it at every chance.
Know a guy who watches MLP occasionally, never once has he brought it up, nor does he buy any trash merchandise related to it.

>Watches MLP
>Mature

>know a guy who does something but has never mentioned it ever

We get it dude, you watch MLP and never ever bring it up, not ever when you're lying about your "friend" on Sup Forums. Thanks for sharing your incredible maturity with us.

There is absolutely nothing mature about feeling a sense of legitimate superiority over which type of media you like to consume recreationally.

Honestly,what's there to like in superhero movies? They all have the same story. Every single one of them is mildly interesting in the beginning of the first movie but then we always get the same third act and the sequels are only there to setup more sequels.

yes. liking capeshit makes you a manchild, so the opposite must be true

>watches MLP
>hangs out with this "person"

I know him, but I don't hang out with him. To be honest I wouldn't mind hanging out with him, cause MLP would not be discussed. He doesn't let it take any materialistic foothold in his life, just watches it occasionally and keeps it to himself. That's a person with more maturity than majority of the people in this site.

It absolutely does. I usually don't care about people's movie preferences, but when they unironically enjoy capeshit, they're automatically retarded manchildren in my books.

no, acknowledging that superhero movies are for kids and made by people who only want your money no matter how shitty the final product is, that is what make you mature, if you like or hate them don't make a difference

This.