Unironically going to vote for Hillary after Trump went further and further off of the deep end

>Unironically going to vote for Hillary after Trump went further and further off of the deep end
>Can't say so here or on any other board without being called a cuck or a shill

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/trump-on-the-howard-stern-show-on-sept-11-2002
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-keeps-up-attacks-on-judge-gonzalo-curiel-1464911442
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuck, shill somewhere else.

>giving a shit what Trump shills think

That thing about him insulting that Muslim dad was totally bullshit and if you fell for it then you're a retard.

All he did was defend himself, his definition of "sacrifice" (giving up his time and energy) is a definition that many Americans deemed appropriate until now.

I want to be able to at least voice my opinion here and get some sort of intelligent discourse from it, even if someone disagrees.

But I can't. Every post saying anything slightly negative about Trump or positive about Hillary elicits KEK SHILL KEK SHILL NU MALE I BET YOU WANT BLACK BULLS TO FUCK YOUR WIFE TUMBLR IS THAT WAY

What's your argument for voting hillary?

It's honestly the right thing to do.
He'd cause a lot of damage. There's a reason that he won't release his financial information. I don't know if it's because it would show him to be far less competent then he claims, or who he's tied to, but he's obviously hiding something major.

I speak negatively about Trump here all the time, and positively about Hillary when it's appropriate. Yes, I get canned responses from retards, but I get reasonable discourse too.

You burgers have a really serious problem right now. You need the fucking wall. Every other issue doesn't matter as much in this election. Hillary already welcomed a fucking illegal to speak at DNC, do you expect her to at least try to reduce the amount of shitskins? People call you a cuck because you are a cuck. As in you like seeing your country's ethnic composition being fucked by big mestizo cock.

People haven't even been talking about how she announced she wants to legalize all of our illegal immigrants.

thanks for correcting the record, friend.

checked

It's less about voting for Hillary and more about not voting for Trump.

He's an openly racist person (not meming, his comments on Curiel were very eye opening).

He doesn't understand the meaning of the word sacrifice in response to Khan, blatantly disrespecting him, his son, and the armed forces as a whole. It goes to show how detached from reality he is.

Trump wants portions of the internet censored, which is unconstitutional.

He intends on giving big businesses a break tax-wise. This is not good for the average middle class citizen.

He knows nothing about foreign affairs and has commented little on them other than vague statements. Every time he's interviewed for specifics on his policies (I know some are actually elaborated upon on his site, such as income tax, but a lot of the specifics simply aren't covered as much as other candidates) or asked certain questions, he completely dodges them and spouts nonsense. While Hillary has a number of scandals you can't claim she's ignorant of foreign affairs, in this respect she's definitely qualified for the presidency.

He doesn't bother to fact check, like with the statistic on black on white crime. This has nothing to do with Polifact which is hilariously biased against him. You can damage control by saying "muh 3D chess" but that doesn't change the fact that he makes erroneous statements a lot of the time.

The whole massive abortion flip flop within hours.

Trump hasn't done as much to help those in need as Clinton has.

Trump has no filter. He never holds back what he thinks even if it's detrimental to himself and others. It's unprofessional. You just can't do that and this has nothing to do with "political correctness" but it's a national security issue. If he visits Kim Jong Un as he said and says the wrong thing they're going to fucking nuke us. People are afraid of Trump starting WW3 for a reason. Someone as volatile as Trump does not need to have his finger on nukes.

More but out of space.

Try harder, shill. If you believed and/or gave a shit about any of those issues you wouldn't be here.

Thanks for correcting the record

>If you believed and/or gave a shit about any of those issues you wouldn't be here.
Why not?

Fucking shill.

Almost surprised you're not canadian.

Trump paid more in taxes than a muslim's life is worth
ergo he sacrificed more than the "gold star" muslim

Can janitors start deleting these obvious shill threads? so fucking bullshit have to come to pol and see correct the record getting exactly what they want

Thanks for proving me right. Rather than presenting, or even attempting to present a half intelligent argument you call me a shill or start memeing.

>0.2 shekels have been deposited to your account

You know this board is satire, right?

Otherwise, I'm sorry for you.

>All he did was defend himself, his definition of "sacrifice" (giving up his time and energy) is a definition that many Americans deemed appropriate until now.
There are different degrees of sacrifices.

Perhaps it's futile arguing with people who hate Islam and nonwhites, but a human life is a human life and sacrificing that is probably one of the greatest sacrifices on can make. Spending time and money is not on par with that. Sorry.

Nice meme

Yeah, you're a shill.

Fuck you OP. Hope you get killed soon.

>somebody has a different opinion than Sup Forums

they're a shill! SHILL!!! LET'S MEME UNTIL THEY GO AWAY!

I already addressed the thing about Khan before you said it but you ignored it so I'm not going to acknowledge your other bullshit to get the same result, shill.

HILLARY SHILLS

IGNORE THREAD

I do too I'm tired of being alive but I'm too cowardly to do it desu.

Didn't notice your response until after I made he post but I did reply to you later.

He didn't say it was on par with losing a child, but that Muslim bastard said he'd never sacrificed anything at all, that's what he was denying.

>He's an openly racist person

Stopped reading right there.

Sage.

>they're shills!!!! THEY'RE ALL SHILLS!!!!!!!

jesus you're fucking paranoid Sup Forums

What the hell was he supposed to say?

"I'm sorry you lost a child in a war Hillary voted for, this totally validates every political opinion you have and I am a terrible person and will drop out of the race to allow Hillary to gain total control of our military."

>muh racism

Hillary is undeniably corrupt.

>Trump hasn't done as much to help those in need as Clinton has

Rorting the Haitians, supporting various dictators and terrorists for money is not helping those in need

Sup Forums

Respond if you must but please sage.

Thank you.

>I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success. I think I've done a lot.
In other words, he's sacrificed nothing and doesn't quite know what sacrifice means.

>qualified in foreign affairs
>Supported Iraq war
>Key driver in forcing through military action in Libya, destabilising the country indirectly causing the refugee crisis
>Supported military coup in Hondouras that also left the country a shitshow
>Wants to depose Assad despite the clear signs the country would descend into anarchy like Iraq and Libya
>Prevented Boko Haram being declared a terrorist organisation because a wealthy donor gained from having a destabilised oil industry in Nigeria

It's like saying a paedophile is qualified to be a babysitter just because they know a lot about children.

I'm not saying that Trump is a good candidate but pretending that Hillary's interventionist stance isn't fucking up the world more than Trump's isolationist tendencies ever would is pure fantasy.

Fuck off. The father went on one of those liberal emotive whines about how moral and virtuous he was and how bad the opposition was. The whole DNC was pussy reality TV material like that.

Hillary voted to start that war and Trump vocally opposed it. Those are facts. Hillary's actions killed that man.

Cuck.

No but seriously, he's pretty much the only way to save your country, and this is not an hyperbole, ethnic replacement ALWAYS end in civil war and the death of the nation.

Personally, i'm ok both way. You die, an anglo nation die. You live, you become a beacon of hope for my own nation.
Either way, win/win.

Shill confirmed

You did better than most I'll give you that

Im sorry people are calling you a shill and not what you are.
You're an absolute fucking idiot.
You have no place to discuss politics if you dont even fucking read up on it.
The few people who support hillary are the ones who say "yeah, but trump is the greater evil"
He's a shrewd business man.
She is the epitome of corrupt politics. Her decisions have killed numerous people, she's an actual racist, as opposed to someone who is aware of race.
She defended a child rapist who she knew did it and laughed about it.
Thousands of fucking emails.

The people who say she is less dangerous are the ones competing in the ego masturbation contest on social media
"Look how good of a person I am" said the willfully ignorant.

I would've loved it if he said, "Hillary was one of the votes that sent your son to Iraq."

>Curiel
Member of a racist Mexican group. Trump's comment was entirely appropriate, given their history.

>Khan
Less than worthless fuck who digs up his fallen son's grave to push a political agenda. "What kind of sacrifices have you made, Trump?" Fuck off.

>Tax cuts
Economic policy is far more complicated than you can get your head around. You're a putz if you base your decision off it.

>Foreign policy
Yeah I'm sure the war profiteer is the better choice.

>Trump hasn't done as much to help those in need as Clinton has.
Look up what she did in Haiti then get back to me

Do you never leave your basement? Lots of Americans talk about how they "sacrifice for their job and their family". This doesn't mean they cut themselves or give up their first born child, it means their time and energy.

If you have to lose a child due to war to be President then Hillary isn't qualified either.

Go back to the drawing board shill, and be more subtle next time.

>He didn't say it was on par with losing a child
That is not what he implied.

>but that Muslim bastard said he'd never sacrificed anything at all, that's what he was denying.
It's not the same sort of sacrifice but I'll give you this one.

So you stopped reading before I explained why. It has nothing to do with his comments on illegals.

>Hillary is undeniably corrupt.
She is. Both candidates are fucking horrible, the only thing you can do is vote for Stein or Johnson (wasted vote), not vote at all, or vote for the lesser of two evils. Nearly everyone in politics is "corrupt" in some way so this is nothing out of the ordinary, although it is unfortunate. I may not vote for Hillary if Assange does have another damning leak and not vote period but at the moment I'm begrudgingly going to vote for her. She does at least have experience and temperament.

>Rorting the Haitians, supporting various dictators and terrorists for money is not helping those in need
She's contributed to numerous charities too.

>I'm not saying that Trump is a good candidate but pretending that Hillary's interventionist stance isn't fucking up the world more than Trump's isolationist tendencies ever would is pure fantasy.
No, no, I see your point and I do agree with you to an extent. But ANY of those things would be better than Trump starting WW3, which will happen when he inevitably pisses off Russia or North Korea, who are also trigger happy.

You say these things but Hillary is as bad, or worse, on most of these exact same points.

Far from not knowing about foreign affairs, Clinton knows them intimately because she has actively worked to destroy foreign countries and is already ramping up to invade Syria and depose Assad.

Clinton has flip flopped on many things, abortion included, for much the same political expeditious reasons. But what's worse, she flip-flops in her public statement, and then continues doing what she just denounced.

He's not going to be visiting kim jong, and they don't have the power to nuke us, and Hillary's aides are actively expressing interest in starting world war 3 in Syria.. while Trump's position on any state actors has been to bargain with them and negotiate rather than go and depose leaders.

>>Trump hasn't done as much to help those in need as Clinton has.
>unironically thinking the clinton foundation is a charity organization
ooooh boy
>>>/cfg/
you're in for a WILD ride you dumb cunt

>Trump vocally opposed it

>In the interview, which took place on Sept. 11, 2002, Stern asked Trump directly if he was for invading Iraq.

>“Yeah, I guess so,” Trump responded. “I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

soundcloud.com/buzzfeedandrew/trump-on-the-howard-stern-show-on-sept-11-2002

I'm voting for Trump. But I understand how people could vote for Hillary. Trump is an unknown. Hillary is more of the same from the last 25+ years. I just can't stand people saying the reason to not vote for Trump is that he is somehow morally inferior to Hillary. That is fucking bananas and shows you are 1) uniformed 2) a bad judge of character or 3) just a brainless Dem party cheerleader.

fuck off chink

>Member of a racist Mexican group.
La Raza supports Mexican lawyers but it's hardly racist.

>"What kind of sacrifices have you made, Trump?" Fuck off.
Already addressed this earlier. Trump has technically sacrificed but he hasn't done anything on par with the sacrifice of a human life.

>Look up what she did in Haiti then get back to me
She's not a flawless person and I'm not pretending she is. She's terrible, she's just the lesser of two evils, and she has done other, actual charity work than that.

Cuck

Stepping away from the Sup Forumsisms for a moment here.

Voting for Trump is something of a gamble. His ideas and persona are untested politically. He has no direct experience. His language is fiery and ruffles some feathers.

However, we need change, and Trump represents change. Someone to stir things up could make us a lot better off.

Hillary wants to run our system like Obama has, only she's clearly corrupt and without morals. Obama had a heart, Hillary doesn't even have that.

>la raza is hardly racist
fucking dropped

Hillary doesn't disparage fallen/captured soldiers the way Trump does.

Care to argue and prove me wrong? Multiple times throughout the thread I've ceded a few of my points. I'm not irrational.

Wow you're a dumbass

You're wasting your breath, shill. He's never done that, he was addressing the LIVING father who was using his son's death for attention and politics.

Again CTR shill, fuck you ugly.
BTW, take a look at pic related, these guys are dumb enough to dox themself.

>being this assblasted

lmao you are a cuck

good goyim

don't waste your vote on a 3rd party candidate

Considering you effectively called the Clinton foundation a charitable organization, when it is well known that it is a massive money laundering front involved with the heroin trade, the sex trafficking industry, human trafficking, war profiteering, and other criminal enterprises, I would say that you're either a shill or legitimately retarded.

I'm 100% against Trump but I only seriously dislike Hillary.

I'm voting Hillary but I'm not a shill.

>we need change, and Trump represents change
Yeah, with Mike Pence in charge of foreign and domestic policy while Trump enjoys the prestige of the one thing his money couldn't buy: the presidency.

Truth is, he'll do something retard enough to warrant impeachment in his first month and the GOP will be more than happy to trade up for Pence. Then we'll have more of the same, but worse.

To be fair though, the paper I used to wipe my ass is worth more than any Muslim life.

Trump was quite literally the only Russian-friendly presidential candidate this entire election cycle.

In fact the media are currently running with the narrative that Trump is colluding with Russia in his presidential bid.

The only one sabre-rattling against Russia is Clinton. Of course you could say that Trump is a loose canon and his apparent friendly relationship with Russia could go sour but what do you think would annoy Putin more; clunky off-the-cuff statements or actively trying to depose one of their key allies in the middle east?

This is exactly what im talking about.
Its a gamble, hell he could be just as corrupt and do nothing in the end.
But that's what every president has done for years, so lets see where this goes.

This is what the Koch brothers are betting on.

He did with his statement about McCain, and by disparaging entire races that include men who have died for the US.

Ok so its only one point on your list but Im always confused by leople who argue against business tax breaks.For one,tax incentives are the main,if not only,pitch literally every state gives when trying to encourage growth for jobs and new revenues.True,this nearly universal policy sometimes causes more harm than good and is often sold to voters as being much more beneficial than reality eventually shows.That said,there are towns in every state experiencing economic revivals thanks to growth that began with corporate tax breaks.

>Truth is, he'll do something retard enough to warrant impeachment in his first month

This is what shills actually pretend to believe

There are more important things at stake than your personal judgement of each candidate. On behalf of the whole world, please please don't vote for Hillary abstain if you dislike both or spoil your ballot like we do here when we r pissed off. Voting Clinton is difficult to defend if you know even 5% of the truth about her

Great post. People like you are the patriot Americans who will help Hillary's America become a reality.

Is that why they're backing Hillary?

>voting for Shillary
>despite the obviously malicious, corrupt, dangerous things she said and did since she made it into powerful positions

You are either a huge fucking shill, or a huge fucking moron.

He's already willing to sell you down the river and turn you into sweat shop labor.

You're a pawn and a puppet and a Trump shill.

>Trump wants portions of the internet censored, which is unconstitutional.
>Trump says that ISIS shouldn't be able to freely recruit and distribute propaganda through social media
>This means Trump wants to censor the internet
You people are fucking retarded.

They're right though, tumblr and Reddit are that way.

Fucking Cuck nobody likes you

Pence is their candidate and always has been.

hilldawg is spreading lady liberty's legs for millions of stinky muslim invaders.

>Normie Pepe
>File Name

I won't bother with racism.

>tax breake bad for middle class
Debatable. Essentially it means more business will consider coming back to America, and it also means these business will be able to hire more people. Tax breaks are only bad for the government.

>he knows nothing about foreign affairs
Judging by the way he has dealt business all around the world I can say he seems to be a very experienced business man, you could argue he is inexperienced, sure but we don't m is that yet. We don't know if he is going to be good or bad. What we do know is that Hillary is terrible, Benghazi... Libya, Arab Spring, Isis

Hillary was an awful Secretary of State, failure after failure, if she becomes the president America will be fucked.
>Hillary has done more to help those is need

The only time the clintons bother with poor people is when they're asking for votes.

Essentially, Do you like the way things are going? Vote Hillary.
Do you want change? Vote trump

again, correct the record blatantly allowed to have a front page post on pol. is there even a janitor online right now?

agreed

trump is dangerous desu build a wall to keep his racism out

Probably a good idea to not let people know youre voting Hillary, you might live longer if she actually does happen to get elected.

>So you stopped reading before I explained why. It has nothing to do with his comments on illegals.

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-keeps-up-attacks-on-judge-gonzalo-curiel-1464911442

>Mr. Trump said the background of the judge, who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants, was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. “I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest,” Mr. Trump said.

>In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage” and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association.

What's racist about this?

Here you have a Latino-American lawyer, who was obviously brought up with a sense of mexican identity and is a part of several pro-Latino organisations.

>what is Benghazi
You Hill-Shills need to get your tactics together and not just spew shit from both ends.

>Racist
No he's not, shill. Mexicans and Muslims aren't races. This is the nth time I've said it on this board. Why aren't you calling Hillary racist for selling out Haitians during the 2010 Haitian earthquake?

>He doesn't understand "sacrifice"
He knows exactly what "sacrifice" is, because he knows that faggots like Hillary won't sacrifice shit. And as long as the Muslim was born or was in the US already during this election, he's not in trouble.

>Censorship
No, he wants outlets for ISIS watched. He's not going to censor any sayings that he doesn't like.

>Taxes
He's cutting back taxes for everyone

You talk about voting for Hillary because you don't want to vote for Trump, but you give no specificity as to who Hillary helped. All I know are the people she fucked over.

So? America is currently fucked.

- Your meddling in Syria has basically destroyed your old European allies via ISIS and immigration.
- The debt is monumental and you're leeching jobs to China and elsewhere, with no hope of ever paying it off.
- The middle class is essentially dead, people work slave hours for slave wages.
- The corporate elite control everything in Washington, so you don't even have a functioning democracy.

Clinton is a continuation of this decline that has been happening for 40 years. In fact, her husband oversaw 8 years of that decline.

Trump is a change. Whatever he will be is better than the bipartisan shit sandwich you've been forced to eat for decades. You could choose shit in a red bow or shit in a blue bow. Clinton is shit in a blue bow. Trump is a mystery box.

>He's not going to censor any sayings that he doesn't like.

How would that be any worse than current censorship anyway. Bye bye any anti-Muslim page on any social media. But oh wait, that's *good* censorship because reasons.

Everyone on reddit hates Hillary. They talk more about her than here.

Hello correct the record, how much of the 5 million extra funding is still left?

>The experience
>The temperament
This is a major problem for me. The fact she is a criminal is all on record, the least serious crime you can prove she committed is perjury.
If this constitutes having the experience and temperament then of course Hillary is the president you deserve but please don't inflict her on us, the middle East, Africa....
It's not fair to plunge is into worldwide instability because what trump said is true and the truth offends you

Trump is not going to start WW3 you paranoid retard. He's going to get into office, be largely ineffective, and in 4 years we'll be back to business as usual.

You people so afraid we're all going to die in nuclear hellfire need to get a grip.

$0.50 have been deposited into your paypal account, if you have any questions contact your nearest CTR handler, thank you.

And remember, #YOUAREWITHHER.

And the most important thing is that he's a temporary mystery box.

If things don't work out then he's only president for 4 years. The US can always go back to its perpetual decline if things don't work out with Trump.

Do you hate the truth?