predictions
>critics will 180 on the film after seeing it
>highest selling bluray of all time
>will set the stage for justice league box office blow out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8AO19XY2rqc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gkDRhKTi5uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is OP a troll? I honestly can't tell anymore.

Came across more sarcastic to me.

no i'm not trolling. bruh the trailer looks goat. don't know if you've seen it.

youtu.be/8AO19XY2rqc

Are the Batman and Superman Blu-ray covers going to be bundled together or do I have to buy 2 different cases?

i think there's multiple. i plan to buy all for the sake of completion.

now you relive that torturous experience on your own couch!

Seriously fuck off. You have dozens of threads to post positive things in and you come here to be a dick. Fuck you. BvS was a good movie. I liked it. I don't need your fucking validation. Now get out.

I genuinely loved BvS and really wanted to see the ultimate cut.

Yeah, same. They look really nice.

I hope that those early rumors about Batman coming across Aquaman at Lex Corp are true.

>BvS was a good movie

You can like it all you want, but it wasn't a good movie

Release date, famalam?

>marvel drone detected

I just want to see the fan edits that come about with all the unreleased and cut footage.

I don't think it'll change a lot of minds but it looks like there's more character development in this version, which could make it a much better movie.

I'm sort of the same.

While I didn't love it and left disappointed I would've much rather watched an extended version.

Also the producer Charles Roven spoke about a 4hr cut but I don't think we'll get that. Maybe in the extras

>faggots detected
movies shit

>critics will 180 on the film after seeing it

Didn't the director of photography literally say the ultimate cut won't change your mind if you hate the original?

If part of your sales campaign is "the directors cut will be way better!" your movie fucking failed. You can like it, thats fine, but even WB knows it didnt meet standards

But it did meet standards you fool. It made hundreds of millions and they even rehired Snyder. He must have been doing something right. I think the executives at WB know more about the films than some shitposter like you.

>no i'm not trolling
Sure you aren't

lmao

>all this damage control

kek

You marvelshits are so pathetic. Anyone who legitimately likes BvS is shunned as a troll or a moron. Maybe you're the fucking moron.

>Im the shitposter
Nice one user, love the thread by the way. Of course if by some small chance that you do believe that then may god have mercy on your stupid, stupid, soul

>Snyder's wife is the reason we got Lexenberg
I'm still mad

>and they even rehired Snyder.
That's not the vote of confidence you think it is given that his contract is such that he'd get paid regardless and they "rehired" him before the thing was even out.

But reality is shitposting this movie now so whatever.

This image will never stop being amusing.

Oh Sup Forums, whether you're an Arrowfag or Snyderfag you're so full of battered housewives.

I think you're supposed to be damage controlling the movie, not sperging out

Um...I was intentional being a dick to the obvious shitposter user, the movie was flawed and I didnt think it was worth explaining why to him because he already knows it was a fucking mess

it wasn't a mess. that's the opinion of the children and casuals who couldn't follow the fucking plot. i hate you.

I'm not the kind of guy that tells people they're wrong for liking a thing, but you're delusional if you think you're in the majority.

Youre trying to hard user. Seriously Sup Forums BvS shitposters need to be cleansed from this board

This is a DVD advertisement.

Honestly enjoyed the fuck out of this movie and I swear 2 god it's probably my second favorite superhero movie after Spider-Man 2.

Am I weird Sup Forums?

>Youre trying to hard user.
You can't even into basic spelling and grammar. Looks like you're the shitposter, user.

They were literally scheduled to start filming Justice League Part 1 ten days after BvS premiered. If they fired him they would have to delay production of the movie, which would set off a panic and tank their stock. They literally had no choice but to keep him.

His leash is extremely short now. Johns was brought on to reign him in.

I heard the shitty initial reviews for the film, then heard that they were going to release an R rated extended cut... So I held off on seeing it in theaters.

Looking forward to this release.

Yes. You simultaneously can recognize something great like Spider-man 2, but like something as genuinely horrible as BvS.

What the fuck, user.

Yeah, but what the fuck do they think is going to happen when JL comes out, its inevitably shit, and ruins the DC brand even further?

>His leash is extremely short now.
Is it?

I'm a DCfag which might explain it

>Oh no! A typing error where I said "to" instead of "too"
>Y-Your the shitposter!!!
Sad. Again you can like the movie user, just dont be delusional

I hope not. Let Snyder be Snyder. It's been a formula for great movies. Fuck the public if they don't recognize it.

I liked it, and I'm hoping this version will fix some of the flaws I found with it.

I'm a DCfag too and I can recognize Snyder is ruining everything

>>will set the stage for justice league box office blow out
nice, finally i can change my grade from a solid 9 to a solid 10.

This new version is still not going to fucking change the whole "MARTHA WHY'D YOU SAY DAT NAME"

Overall, it's just going from a shitty film to a slightly less shitty film.

That being said, I'm still hyped for it because I get to see Batfleck again.

It will flop like the theatrical version. Justice League will, too.

>flashfag complaining about a scene with actual impact

Shouldn't you go back to meme your IT WAS ME BARRY? which is on the same level of the twist of Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

I don't know, but I can guarantee Snyder won't be blamed for any of it for some reason

That's Zoom, not RF.

Dawn of Justice a shit
[Spoiler] Civil War was leagues better than this shit

>Standing ovation
>Every extended scene praised
>Being called the next kingdom of heaven DC
>Literally everyone loved it
I just wanted to tell all the naysayers to eat shit. It's over. You've lost.

Bruh

LOOK AT THIS DOODE

But that scene makes sense when you understand Batman's obsession and trauma. He is forever stuck in that alleyway

>BvS director's cut
>hype
You know what this all reminds me of? MGSV act 3. And it'a gonna end just like that.

More like a 360
It's a satire.

Now post the Oscars one

MGSV was supposed to be a 5-chapter story untill Konami fired Kojima.

Meanwhile, Zack Snyder basically had no limit making BvS.

>He is forever stuck in that alleyway
Nice dude, you got ir right. so rare in co/
the whole mastha thing was planned from the very first fucking scene with dr wayna saying "Martha" then luthor in the helipad "Martha martha marth" and finally supes when he is about to be impaled. seriously co/ ... don't worry you have me

I wasn't overly enthused by BvS as a whole, but I am curious to see how much of a difference the extended cut makes.

A stupid animated movie just hit 1 billion as Captain America Civil War made more money than any of the Nolan Bat movies. There will probably be some extra curiosity sales for this if they don't do something stupid (which is doubtful) the way Fox did in releasing fifteen different versions + the Rogue Cut, as separate products. So, no way it will be the highest selling Bluray of all time. It won't even be the highest selling Bluray of this year.

Also, critics don't really review Blurays. There will be a few sites that critique the extras and so forth and call them reviews, but the Meta Critic and RTs scores won't change and neither will the published reviews.

Will it help JL Part 1? I don't really think so, the trailer looks like a few quiet moments that explain the convoluted what happened with Lois part of the plot from the beginning but it sounds like it's just extra violence and punching. The people that like that already liked the theatrical cut so no, it won't really improve anything.

It's a totally different and very special movie just for you, but you'll have to buy it to know all the subtle and incredibly important differences. Buy it.Buy it you shit.Spend your fucking money on our fucking product multiple times. Buy our products you worthless consumer meat.Keep your hand open and obedient.

Who /pre-order/ here?

Too bad they didn't add a spot for "the directors cut will be great"

Are you ready, Sup Forums?

This might be the first time I want to stick it to Jena Malone

When does it come out?

Snyder does it again

I said stick it to her, not stick her in a Christ like position

The studio doesn't care if a movie is "great" or not.

They only care about whether ot not the movie is making them money.

After BvS, the DCU is on really thin ice, so WB is going into full panic mode right now.

What, you've never done it crucifixion style? What a virgin.

is there a torrent already?

Finally Snyder did something right. I can't wait for #Olicity to hit the big screen.

lel, fuck if im going to buy it dude, ill either rent it from a video store or download a rip of it fool.

A good director's cut can elevate an already strong movie, or salvage a troubled one (like how the director's cut changed 2003 Daredevil from 'an abomination before God and man' to 'still kind of shitty, but watchable'), but it's pretty rare for one to fundamentally change a film and fix all of its problems. And frankly, when one of your movie's problems is that it's too dour and packed full of too much shit, an R-rated cut with even more shit wedged in is probably not the correct solution

Pleb detected.

Once Upon a Time in America and Kingdom of Heaven are the only ones that spring to mind where the director's cut straight up fixed the movie. If you think Snyder is on the same level as those directors, though, you'll probably be disappointed when the blu-ray hits.

RLM chat about that on their Previously Recorded streams. And judgement being 30 minutes of footage cannot fix a two and a half hour problem.

>only redeeming aspect is the fight choreography

Look at Affleck's desperation in his eyes.

How is that confusing to you

Literally nothing in any Snyder movie is worth watching besides fight scenes and even then, there are some really stupid things in them

I feel bad for him, he seems like he really just wanted to make a good movie and be a good Batman.

I think I'd honestly like a behind the scenes tell-all of this film's development. Something like the Disaster Artist, a book where someone involved in the production goes into the various whys and hows of what led to this film being made the way it was.

I hate what Snyder has done, and that's why I want his Batman movie to be a giant success.
Just hope WB doesn't go full retard and push for Affleck to take charge and produce all movies. Doubt that's what he would want.

I'm not confused at that statement.

I'm just astonished that anyone actually believes that

Snyder's fight scenes are fucking terrible. Mostly CGI, chaotic and no real choreography behind them. I feel like I'm watching a western developed video game cutscene when I'm watching Snyder fights.

... I haven't seen MoS in years. Holy shit what even is this fight? Gonna have to disagree with you here, there are plenty of video games with better fight choreography.

>I'm just astonished that anyone actually believes that
It's the scalefags. They think that a shitload of property damage equates to good choreography.

>here are plenty of video games with better fight choreography.

Well, there's a reason I mentioned western developed games.

A majority of them don't know a damn thing about animation. They all heavily depend on motion capture.

>It's the scalefags. They think that a shitload of property damage equates to good choreography.

I must have shit taste then. I loved Ant-Man's fight scenes.

The Old Republic is cheating and you know it. Still, I think I get you.

How many posts itt is this guy responsible for?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gkDRhKTi5uw

>Literally avoid it instead of stopping it in order not to cause destruction

I'll definitely torrent it when it's available. I'd rather sit through a ridiculously long, bloated movie than a ridiculously long, bloated movie with a bunch of important scenes cut out.

better than the torturous experience that is your life lmao

I'm pumped, f a m. It looks like they further explain Killbat, and that terrorist's speech sounds pretty awesome.

im pretty excited.

I'm playing Arkham Knight using the BvS skin right now

Critics will not do a 180, because those people who disliked Eisenberg Luthor, The piss jar, Batman murdering, Superman having struggles, they won't suddenly forgive those and will continue to be "NOT MAH BAHRMAN UND SUPPAHMAN"