Putin predicts WW3

I'm not the biggest Putin fan, but this speech feels too sincere and honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqD8lIdIMRo&list=FL2d8La071oyNigEapZA2XFw

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/30/russia_expert_stephen_cohen_trump_wants_to_stop_the_new_cold_war_but_the_america_media_just_doesnt_understand.html
baka.com.au/world/experts-wary-about-chinas-new-coziness-with-russia-in-the-south-china-sea-20160730-gqh99x.html
english.cctv.com/2016/07/31/VIDEmtuGYp03FXxrfKtQTqGC160731.shtml
spiegel.de/international/world/nato-s-eastward-expansion-did-the-west-break-its-promise-to-moscow-a-663315.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlargement_of_NATO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ballistic_Missile_Treaty#US_withdrawal
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/11/politics/nato-missile-defense-romania-poland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Putin is a crypto-Jew and his followers are misguided idiots.

Go back to ZH you shill.

WW3 will happen soon, KEK wills it

Watched it so fast?

kek is fake

>I'm not the biggest Putin fan

Reported to the SVR.

Kek is real and is the best deity we got.

Kek wills it.

Putin and Trump will rule

The doping scandal pretty much confirmed that Russians are cheating, lying and manipulative subhumans.

Putin is one of the most honest politicians. liberal media cabal is hiding his true nature so people will never know

>Putin bejeweled his microphone

This week on "Putin Predicts".

I have truly awoken

Do people in this thread legitimately think that their memes and jokes are funny? He makes legitimate points and the games the current U.S. administration are playing are indeed dangerous to the current world order and balance of power.

He speaks so well, my lecturers always point people to him as a great example of a native to emulate in speech

Oh no the manlet hates the missile defense system

>the current world order and balance of power.

But isn't the current world order a bad thing which is why Sup Forums is against the establishment and globalism?

they're Correct the Record shills

I want to see both Putin and Sup Forums reactions when Trump doubles the missile defense.

What will trump do to create bigger arms yet work in co. With Putin?

> He speaks so well
pronouncing "chto" like "cho" outside of very casual small talk is the first sign of bydlo, user.

I thought Trump was an isolationist with no particular interest in Europe or NATO?

>feels

Sure Sergei, I trust you.

In the beggining he specified it was a "down to earth" disscusion. And, honestly, I believe it's the thoughts being expressed that matter, not the language.

Trump still wants to be friends with Putin

So I don't see why he would double the missile defense.

Hey now, I might pronounce a lot of English like a working-class Irish person, that doesn't make me a gopnik

RELEVANT

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/30/russia_expert_stephen_cohen_trump_wants_to_stop_the_new_cold_war_but_the_america_media_just_doesnt_understand.html

>ISIL

That's because Putin actually has a personality unlike Prompter Obama,
and partly because the russian language with it's structure is almost poetic

The Russian language is disgusting. I stopped learning it after 6 months because it sounds like a racoon with a lisp

Because why fucking not faggot

>He makes legitimate points and the games the current U.S. administration are playing are indeed dangerous to the current world order and balance of power.
>Crimea

Is there nothing Sup Forums can't enjoy without saying

> muh Jew

Some of you are starting to sound like niggers complaining about whitey. How the fuck did you watcha 12 minute video in 3 you fucking Diet Kraut.

Putin seemed genuinely trying to convey to the rest of the world that whoever the fuck is in charge of the US government these days are fucking nuts or greedy beyond sanity.

Even if it came across are pathetic Russian propaganda with the shill journalist nodding like retards.

The US gubmint has been corrupted, almost totally... even more-so than the Russian one and that says a lot about what we're faced with as a planet.

hes not wrong

>Crimea
>Ukrainian Clay

Good meme

Putin is so fucking alpha holy shit i'd go gay for him

Triple digits will confirm that

What's this new weapon that will neutralize anti-missile systems? I actually watched the video.

Havent you got a thread to make that involves getting your tits out?

More advanced missile -> more advanced anti missle and so on.

If Trump wins, we might just get a new detente or even alliance

putin is jewish, that's a fact
whether or not he's trying to destroy white patriarchal society is another question.

It's bad because American kikes act like they own the whole planet. Which is exactly what Putin is criticizing. Your "pol is one person"-strawman is desperate at best, try to come up with a proper argument or fuck off to your slide threads.

only because stupid subhuman russians are constantly doing dumb shit that require those games

Guys what's wrong with you? I am no fan of Putin but you do realize that when shitskins overtake Europe we will have to go East? Siberia is our future, so don't attack the guy who will accept us as refugees.

>Danish athletes don't dope
You're naive

phew, that was close.

Honestly, after this thread, I don't know who's shilling who anymore.

At least Putin seems like a serious guy. Our leaders are always goofy as fuck. I'm tired of everything being a shitty joke all the time.

rare

Why would a one world order be a bad thing? The weak nations will succumb to the strong nations, that's how laws of nature work

>NATO promises not to expand east when Berlin walls falls
>NATO does nothing but expand east
>surrounds Russia's borders as much as possible
>putting 'anti-missile' weapon systems on Russia's border
>"Russian aggression is the problem!"

>How the fuck did you watcha 12 minute video in 3

Considering most people have probably seen this video a long tme ago. That's not supricing.

He might be partially, but who gives a shit. So am I partially, a lot people of European descent are.

But despite him pandering to Russian mafia and Oligarchs, who have mostly laundered their money through Israel, he still has national/regional pride and that's more than can be said or anywhere else of significance.

Putin hates Jews. Spent his career rooting them out of Russia. Even shit on the Bolsheviks saying they were 80% Jewish

The Americans also put an anti-missile THAAD system in South Korea.

>He still thinks that this is the same Sup Forums from 3 years ago

>propose Reset to the USA
>still destroy your relations with the USA

also

>KGB agent
>honesty

also

>Putin knows his ass is on fire bc of losing Ukraine

So Putin claimed they would develop better aoofensive weapons against the shield in 2007 and now he complains which means they failed the race.

Sino-Russian Axis when. Amerikanski whittu piggu needs to respect the East!

neo/pol/ memes are complete shit mate, old Sup Forums is dead and gone

If we were threatening the current world order, we'd want the US to fall, not the other way around. If the US gets unlimited power, as it pretty much does, there is no hope for our time.

Think about it. The jews have control of the largest military in the world. If I was Putin or Bing Bao Whatever, I'd be exploiting the social circumstances that exist inside the US to topple it from within

Oбoccaл тyпopылyю пидopaшкy. Иди цeлyй caпoг бapинy бггг ))))

What was old/pol/ like?

>invade and take Crimea
>"Guys you don't understand, America is the problem."

jej

I've been on /new/ and Sup Forums since inception.

nu/pol/ is total shit. some faggots are literally working for a Trump staffer FRO FREE churning out memes in the clinton foundation generals.

Disgusting.

Hi fellow Russian from the south, please speak English, this is an international board :^)

Every Putin speech give me a boner.
Unfortunately my cucked govt of the cucked yurop will side with the uneducated and belligerent burgers instead of this based and well-manered gentleman.

Australia is getting ready for war

baka.com.au/world/experts-wary-about-chinas-new-coziness-with-russia-in-the-south-china-sea-20160730-gqh99x.html

Russia-China get cozy

english.cctv.com/2016/07/31/VIDEmtuGYp03FXxrfKtQTqGC160731.shtml

All athletes are cheating.
Russia got singled out for political reasons.

Post your kawai Putin pictures.

You need a new De Gaul obviously.

Every country dopes user, The reality of the olympics is that we see only very small improvements if any because a larger population allows for more genetic diversity and the chance of a human better fitted to do the task, like usain bolt. A man perfectly designed to sprint.

Athletes are not picked out because they love the sport, they are measured like a piece of machinery to do the role they are required to do.

You also have slight changes in the training, timing recovery, hyperbaric chambers and shit but the reality of the situation is the country with the largest population, the most genetic diversity and most money would always win.

So in the end every country dopes, without genetic engineering it will plateau or like in years they crack down on roiding a regression. Hell roids can cause a permanent change in muscle density so you can test clean but still have the benefit.

>NATO backs a coup in Ukraine
>democratically elected government overthrown
>anarchy for a time, then western puppet state
>Putin secures his naval base and the ethnic Russians of Crimea
>its called an "invasion" when Russian military was ALREADY THERE before the "Euromaidan"

Related

Kekus Vult!

Because of the chance of looney-Hillary winning the election.

Can you elaborate on that with sources?

>putin explains why there needs to be balance as it stopped an escallation in the 70s and why that "le defensiv" bullshit NATO is puling now is just bullshit

>shills all over the place claim Putin is announcing WW3
>haha if we throw in some of these retarded "le kek" maymay posts these dumb goyim will gobble it up

Are you stupid? Look up Nato's member ship history and see who got added the last 20 years.

I don't get what this faggot wants with us, we just want to remove minorities in peace. reeeeeeeeee

Cuckhole please

Australians are legimately 10-20 IQ points than rest of the western world, due to history or weather. Who knows or cares.

Said nothing about war, thanks for wasting 12 precious minutes of my life OP.

Not a big fan of De Gaulles. My mother's family sided with Challe, Jouhaud and Salan and they suffered a lot when the putsch failed and had to go back in France, discarded by the gvt.
Still infinitely better that the likes of Hollande or Sarkozy for sure.
I kinda side with pic related now.

*fewer

Literally the opposite of what he actually did.

Can you elaborate your criteria of "sources"?

Is it by any chance limiting to bullshit like le Economist, Washington Post, CNN, Hareetz, Hohol twitter accounts and other kosher friends?

I meant the part about the anti missile system being anything except what it claims to be.

Just anything and it's not that I dont have the same opinion, I just have trouble convincing someone I know that Russia isn't the big bad aggressor and that it's mostly the US behind it.

Muh Russia dindu nuffin!!1

All Of Europe should support Putin

>not the biggest Putin fan
>Flag says Russian Federation
ship him to Siberia boys

Putin is a retard and his logic is retarded.

And sucking the western jew cock is ok compared to it?

The problem with Russia is that it was the state that was actively helping the athlete cheat.

spiegel.de/international/world/nato-s-eastward-expansion-did-the-west-break-its-promise-to-moscow-a-663315.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlargement_of_NATO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ballistic_Missile_Treaty#US_withdrawal
edition.cnn.com/2016/05/11/politics/nato-missile-defense-romania-poland/