How much drugs were people taking in your school?

I only realized after I graduated from high school, that my school had a reputation for being "drug central" in the town I grew up in, with apparently more marijuana, cocaine, LSD, X etc. being used and traded than in half of Columbia.

We also had a "Rauchereck" where people were smoking (and trading the drugs). I was a poorfag, smart kid, so couldn't afford cigarettes, so never was in the "Rauchereck" (teachers literally disallowed non-smokers from disturbing the peace in the Rauchereck).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goshen_(village),_New_York
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not enough to keep me sane in a crazy world.

If we dont count smoking and drinking none. They started doing drugs in college.
I grew up in a small town so that might explain it.

I was in a degenerate Montessori school, where 90% of the people are today without a high school degree.

They did pretty much anything, specially what they seen on TV. Cannabis was ultra-popular and that made a lot of people basement-dwellers. All kinds of Alcohol. And heroin. Yes rich upper-middle class people taking this street drug. And they ended up living in the street.

Graduated in 2007 honestly just weed it seemed it was funny it was a school in south georgia but we didnt have alot of teen pregnancies etc. some people drank alcohol but it was rare

A shitton.

My stepbrothers right now are both 15-17 and are drugdealers selling literally EVERYTHING.

I sometimes just wanna give a user tip to the police so these shits can get put into the slammer. Both of them are complete degens.

here in marseille , we have huges amounts of hash and weed , MDMA , lsd , heroin , honestly anything you can ever imagine , all this coming from the middle east shithole

I had stupid hipster faggot friends, as I was misguided as well. There was a joo girl, who continuously promoted drugs. Srsly every time she was "this drug is cool, that drug is cool, oh boy I took that drug". And she kept promoting heroin all the time. Usual clever slogan of her was "you should try everything if you want to be open-minded".

I know she was ordered by people who organize themselves. There is no other explaination for it.

people were smoking weed in middle school and taking ecstacy and coke in freshman year of high school

>Usual clever slogan of her was "you should try everything if you want to be open-minded".

I tried marijuana for a while. Can't work the next day. How can people even function on drugs?

The only stimulant I take is Twinnings Earl Grey tea and Jewca Cola once in a while. No alcohol, no smoking, no other drugs.

In my last year of school when I was 16, I found out that my year in specific was well known for being heavy drug users and dealers. I only didn't figure out until the end when I was invited to join them.

Didn't join them, since drugs aren't my thing, but I played along socially and ended up finding several locations and names for drug dealers in that school

>Went to a charter school for troubled kids in jr. high.
>They used to take us on field trips every Friday.
>All of the kids would bring all of their parents medication from home that they could steal and we would always have weed or hash oil. >We would literally have pill parties in the middle of the school day.

I did more drugs in high school but much less regularly than in jr high.

Some 2 dumb girls got themselves high and hospitalized off over-the-counter medicine.

We had a trip to Athens. And being there, the entire class collectively drank Ouzo. Notice absynthesque drinks are generally very hard hitting.

All of them were drunk the day. The ones who didn't drank were losers. The teachers didn't gave a fuck.

People were doing drugs but you had to be part of that crowd that was doing it. Otherwise they assumed you were a narc and didn't want to talk to you (or sell you the drugs). They knew what the penalties were for getting caught and they were paranoid.

Back then I was an ultra dorky nerdfag and they wouldn't have given me the time of day, much less sold me drugs. I didn't even bother asking them either, even I knew how things worked to that degree.

Probably just as well, I guess. Or not. Paths never taken and never will be.

a ton of heroin - 3 kids in my class died from overdosing in one year alone

Is Montessori degenerate?

Bit of weed, but most people just got on the piss until they shit themselves.

Why don't you?

Many psychedelics, amphetamine compounds, and benzodiazepines. Fringe drugs included cocaine, meth, opioids and dissociatives. Weed everywhere, 9/10 kids would accept a hit of a joint on the way out of school. All teachers knew and all students knew, even the ones not involved. Kids used lunch money and favors to be able to throw down some change on a blunt. I used to snort adderall off my desk and come to school tripping. I was a degenerate, but now I do drugs sparingly because I have no time to them and life had gotten real recently.

>Is Montessori degenerate?
As fuck!

There should be a law against "alternative" schools.

As fuck.

There should be a law against "alternative" school.

t. former attendee of Chicago inner city school

Yes.

Oh yeah, I knew some faggot would use my double post mistake to make a douchebag post.

>No alcohol, no smoking, no other drugs.

Born in Braunau am Inn?

I met a kid in college, doing the basic get to know you shit. His hometown was 8 hours away from mine. When I told him where I was from, he said "Holy shit I've heard about the weed that comes from your town. Got to smoke some once. You guys grow awesome weed!"

Same. I went to a private school, and all the preppy anglo-jewish douchebags were doing drugs with the ghetto nigs who got in on sports scholarships (didn't know those existed in high schools until then).

>Born in Braunau am Inn?
No, but close.

But I like my meat. AH didn't like his meat. He liked cheese ravioli with tomato sauce.

People were smoking pot, the private school across town was doing coke. Then when I graduated coke started coming into my school and the private school was starting heroin.

Now heroin is just everywhere

Where is this? Heroin or opioid pills?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goshen_(village),_New_York

Straight up heroin.

One of the top private schools. Most kids drinking and smoking buds from 14. At 16 the pingas came in and most kids were beaming most weekends.

Heroin and Crystal Meth are the two shittiest thing on earth.

These are cheep drugs for people from the lowest rung of the social ladder, only used primarly to get away with the pain they have.

How the hell do rich people brainwash themselves into taking them?

Movies like "Trainspotting" and TV shows like "Breaking Bad" do a good job for brainwashing.

I went to the niggest high school in Toronto at the time and surprisingly not a lot of people did drugs as the ones that did were never seen in school to begin with

I'd say around half of everybody smokes pot here

Coke/MDMA are present but less common, bar/party scene mostly

Degens have speed, or fentynl

Weed and LSD
and a many of untold 30 packs and whatever I could pick up from the local bootlegger
>Live in arkansas
>live in dry county
> buy from a bootlegger without an id
feels good man

We had 2 heroin deaths, both kids from decently wealthy families. We didn't have much of a drug problem until the grade below us seemed to bring it in, one even girl ODing in the bathroom. Now it's just rampant along the kids there now and more recent graduates.

Rich people don't just start doing heroin, they usually start with pills then move on to heroin from there if they can't get the pills

do it

I was at the higher end of education, and while most are sceptical about drugs all end off smoking weed at some point out of curiosity. For the lower end of education they do the same but earlier. There's only a few amount that actually keeps consuming drugs constantly. But they are the problem because they will bring it to parties and share with others.

Liberal hipsters tend to consume weed basically every weekend, and do lsd/shrooms about 2-4 times a year.

Breaking Bad rightfully portrays drug dealers and users in a negative light as degenerates with no future.

No it's the typical fake-critical view that makes them for young, rebellious people attractive.

Teacherfag here.
Pot is so ultra prevalent we stopped searching kids lockers randomly or trying to even do something about it because if we did, we would have to expel 70% of our entire high school student body. And many of them (probably most of them) aren't the typical low brow shit tier kids, but the high test scoring kids who get us our funding.

Walking down hallways in the morning, you can smell the stale stench of pot on kids. So many of them seem to "wake'n'bake" and I fucking hate it, my first hour class is essentially pointless as most of them are too high to pay attention or remember what I say. I've started just giving them study guides (basically fact sheets they need to memorize) and putting on videos related to our subject. Literally the only way I can keep them from putting their heads down and zoning out.
After school, the back area where we have a tool shed, is covered in joint filters, stems, ash, and candy/stacks wrappers. Funny enough, the only thing that makes my boss made is the littering. He doesn't care about the drug use.
All after school events (sports games, plays, anything) reeks of pot. Hell, at football games all you have to do is look out towards the back end of the parking lot, clouds of smoke everywhere. No one does anything because by the time adults get there, they've put their shit away and 10 kids with vapes are sitting their fogging out the entire area making it smell like a candle store. Can't do shit when they claim all the smoke is from vape and it doesn't smell like pot. We all know they aren't vaping mostly back there, I've used my binoculars to scope them out before. They pass joints, blunts, pipes, and even bongs around.
Edibles is also a concern but we, again, can't do anything about it. So many kids now bring in "desserts" for their home brought lunch. We can't inspect them or stop them due to some kids having "special doctor proscribed diets".

PINGAS

Well, people apparently were found passed out in the bathroom stalls on all sorts of opiates. I think things have gotten better 6 years after I left highschool.

In Colorado, weed was obviously prevalent, even around 08 my senior year. LSD, MDMA, ecstacy pills, pain killers, coke and powder heroin were common. Now i see 16 year old kids and all the do is smoke black tar or get spun up for days on crystal. Natural selection says i.

I teach as well. Private not public. What state?

How is paying those mandatory NEA dues working out for you?

weed, coke, ecstasy was pretty much it.

Montana ironically enough. When people think of these small towns in Montana, they don't think of them being drug heavens.
But they are and I know why: there isn't anything else to do. Ranchers have had booze since forever and that's pretty much all they do.
Kids have awful internet speeds, don't care for outdoor activities, and live so far apart from each other the only things they really have to do is consume media and drugs.
>How is paying those mandatory NEA dues working out for you?
Eh, not that bad if it does what it's suppose to in the end. I don't pay that much and should be getting some decent befits in the end.

people from middle school were already smoking and drinking like crazy, and i went to a private school, imagine what they do in a public school, dude

>mfw some our students brought ecstasy to a camping trip
>mfw about 10 degens took it
>mfw they only got suspensed for a week and even then some teachers viewed this as a "harsh" measurement

there is literally nothing wrong with MDMa provided you space it out every few months

Keep telling yourself that, fiend.

I knew kids in our upper middle classhigh school wouldn't high at lunch with the marijuanas and what not, but years later cops busted a bunch parents who basically ran a drug/rape ring

>non-addictive
>virtually harmless provided you're not a fucking idiot and drown your brain from drinking too much water
>virtually harmless provided the MDMA is pure and not mixed with all kinds of shit
>virtually harmless unless you regularly abuse it

it's basically chemical happiness that lasts a few hours, much worse things you could do to yourself
it's no worse than being drunk, really

why. bc they are making money? literally nothing wrong with selling drugs.

>I know she was ordered by people who organize themselves.

are the jews really that deep trying to corrupt yurope? They have operatives is the fucking highschools?

Yeah, that whole "melting holes in your brain" thing is probably just a myth.
MDMa is great for kids to take.

>much worse things you could do to yourself

And you could do many better things as well. Stop being such an apologist.

>marseille
How can you live there ?

None. I did em all

A few potheads but that's it

ive seen ppl become basically lobotomized abusing that shit. And if you had 100% pure mdma if you take it too much (which most ppl who get into it do) you will permanently fuck up your serotonin system. would much rather trip on mushrooms or do coke/aderall if i wanted to be stimulated. never got much out of mdma. did it twice i think.

None. Daily reminder that non-Balkanites are not white.

your a weenie desu

Are you retarded? It's extremely addictive. It causes your brain to dump massive amounts of serotonin and dopamine and make you feel like a god. That's what makes it so addictive. And it is extremely dangerous. The threat of serotonin syndrome is very real and it's horrible for your health. And before you say that I've probably never touched a drug in my life, I used to fucking sell the shit. 75% of molly is not even molly, its mostly meth. Thank god I fucking left that community and nigger-tier culture.

Not a lot of drugs at my highschool. there were some but not much or that was perceived as a problem

but we had a guy selling weed and this fucktard is a police officer today...

>doing drugs before your brain is fully developed

ISHYGDDT. Afterwards? Knock yourself out.

t. adult psychonaut master race

a lot, especially weed.
when we got our abitur, only 3 out of 28 students have never tried it before

I know a girl who got caught with a little weed in highschool and encountered all the hard drugs in alternative school.

I went to the most expensive highschool in town, so the degenerates did mostly weed and alcohol. I was the only guy I knew that didn't do it, even my friends drank beer when we were out playing football or whatever.
University is absolutely insane, though.

Keep your nose clean. Or rather, make sure you don't roll your way into flunking grades. lol

I don't use drugs, not even alcohol (I have a sob story about alcohol in the family, so I avoid it).
I do a math based major, so the guys are pretty chill. However, the humanities ''students'' fund a semi-underground drug empire around the campus bigger than in the favelas, because the rich students have much more purchasing power.

I am Colombian, and back when I was still at school most people would only drink. There was only one guy (perhaps even two) who I know were smokers.

I don't know why you Westerners have this idea that people in my country do all kinds of drugs. It's not like we're wealthy enough to afford it.

Hvor?

Pussy

>UK
>Believing the police will enforce drug law

They will as long as user's family isn't brown :^)

on day when i was like 15 i ate too much marijuana mixed with some hallucinogenic pills , since that day (now im 21) i have a thing called "Depersonalization" its hell

I also have that.
Shit sucks, but I'm training myself to realize when it's coming.

>I am Colombian,
>German flag

Why are all these foreigners in Germany? I don't get it. Why don't you stay in Columbia? Why are Turks not staying in Turkey? Why are Chechens moving to Germany? Why Arabs? Why Afghans?

Don't people have any pride?

I say, all gibmees need to stop in Germany, only then will people stop coming.

You got to be quite stupid to expect everybody will stay in their countries for all of their lives. Besides, it's not like I am not a student who will leave after completing his studies.

Enjoy your islamization.

>Besides, it's not like I am not a student who will leave after completing his studies.
Why the hell do you want to study in Germany? What good does that bring to Germany if you go back to Columbia?

I say, let's deport every non-ethnic person and fucking shut the borders for didndu nuffin non-whites and all Muslims.

It's darn cheap to study in Germany. I'm almost done. Working on my thesis these days.

" What good does that bring to Germany if you go back to Columbia? "

>wants all foreigners out of a foreign country
>wonders why a foreigner wants to leave

How good that no one in Austrian politics gives a damn about your stupid opinion. You sound like you're 17 years of age.

None. I've gone to a private school full of rich and upper-middle class kids, no degeneracy allowed. I even bet everyone in my class graduated a virgin.

yeah its really hard the first time you feel it then you get used to it because it becomes your reality , unless you get a panic attack then its fucking hell .
can you tell me your story ?

Never. Nor did anyone in my class except for a small nigger, which got booted out of school because hes a mental faggot nigger.

>How good that no one in Austrian politics gives a damn about your stupid opinion.
Well, we will elect Hofer to the office of president in October. We are the 50%+, the fucking majority.

I am looking forward to you fucking off home to your Columbian shithole.

>DEGEN
Lol ur just a loser, my private school was full of sex and drugs, you were probably not invited.

You just described why school is the way of the jew, and you sir a re a great part of it

>I've started just giving them study guides (basically fact sheets they need to memorize) and putting on videos related to our subject

I pray to Kek and the Pantheon that you will be a victime in a school shooting and that you will get cucked before that happens.

People like you are the worst, to kill your kind in the millions some day, for that I life.

grew up in ghetto ass newburgh, moved to Florida at 13. drugs are rampant in both areas, literally just got back from the burgh 2 days ago. a lot of dead friends from both areas. drug use just hit like a bomb in high school, college was like the nuclear fallout, a lot if peiple didn't make it

What is it

Yep... Attended a Montessori in primary school but my parents got me out after only 5 months.

>I am looking forward to you fucking off home to your Columbian shithole.

Enjoy getting raped, Franz xD. What are you doing here, by the way. You must wake up early tomorrow to work hard, so as to provide the refugees with tax money! Those rapes don't come for free.

>Enjoy getting raped, Franz xD.

Columbians are really idiots. Men aren't being raped by rapefugees. Rapefugees only rape women. That is because rapefugees are usually manlets.

>You must wake up early tomorrow to work hard, so as to provide the refugees with tax money!
That's right. I am going to work hard tomorrow and pay my tax money so that my fucking government can pay for the fugees. Why? Because we are a democracy unlike your Columbian shithole. At least we try to deport the illegals - Germany is still debating whether they should even try to deport anyone.