Does the political views of actors shape how you feel about their films?

>Lord of the Rings
Legendary films. Main character is played by Elijah Wood, someone who risked his career to help expose paedophiles in Hollywood and the major film industry.

>The Hobbit movies
Terrible films. Main character is played by someone in vocal support of mass immigration, multiculturalism and the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=JbHNVtsAD2M

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Martin freeman racist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you think Elijah is a friend of the alt right just because he spoke about child stars being abused? You people only care about kids because it happens to support your anti semetism.

>it's impossible to care about kids being abused and also be against mass immigration
I don't think you're retarded because you hold liberal viewpoints, since assuming people believing one thing means they're exactly what you stereotype them as is more your style. I just think you're retarded anyway.

That was damage control for Freeman, after getting hauled out on the carpet and beat down for his vocal criticism of mass immigration, multiculturalism, and the EU.

You're American, aren't you...

>In December 2012 Amanda Abbington, Freeman’s partner of the past 15 years and the mother of his two children, found herself facing a £120,000 tax demand from Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs. Rather than using some of his personal fortune to help Abbington settle her debt to the taxman, she and Freeman — who was then worth a reported £10 million — decided, instead, to let her be declared bankrupt. Significantly, all of the couple’s major assets, including their £1.4 million house in leafy Potter’s Bar, Hertfordshire, were at the time solely in his name. That meant the decision was, in financial terms, a very shrewd one, since under UK law a partner or spouse’s property is exempt from insolvency proceedings.

>exposing pedophiles supports antisemitism

wut

>wut
Right side

?

I'll never watch another De Niro film.

I have a feeling I won't miss out on much though.

How does speaking out about child abuse in the film industry constitute a political viewpoint?

>it's an Sup Forums tries to force his hate for celebrities on another board, and people fall for it -episode

consider the following OP

Only if they enter politics or promote their views and stance on politics.

Trying to expose child abuse that people who can ruin your career take part in takes a lot more balls and merit then just saying "I agree with modern liberalism, like most actors."

wtf I love Corbyn now

Can people please explain ANYTHING good the tories have done? Immigration is at an all-time high

Freeman is quite famously not in support of any of the things you claim him to be. If you weren't just a typical American jumping to the incorrect assumption that the entire world falls within your oversimplistic 2-ideology cartoon version of reality, you'd know how stupid you should be feeling right now.

They give tax breaks to rich people who don't need it, and then those rich people use the tabloid media to tell poor stupid people that the tories are good for them

Why do actors keep thinking they can tell us how we should think?

lol what a fucking hypocrite

>Can people please explain ANYTHING good the tories have done?
They aren't Labour.

When did anyone say alt right?

Liberal thought-process on display.

>Main character is played by Elijah Wood, someone who risked his career to help expose paedophiles in Hollywood and the major film industry.
That's not political you FUCKING retard

>I'm looking forward to being raped and murdered by muslims, you stupid yank!

they are both faces of the same jewish coin

They aren't communists like comrade Corbyn. Other than that, fuck them.

Aren't the left currently under some scrutiny for being involved in a child abuse/prostitution ring?

Really makes me think about Elijah Wood, huh?

yes

Because they think that they are royalty and that you are subjects

What the fuck are you talking about? You're comparing apples and grapes, mate.

The Lord of the Rings movies are absolute garbage so Elijah Wood was not the only person who had his childhood ruined because of it.

All these celebrities that virtue signal and guilt trip people on tv are absolute hypocrites. ALL OF THEM. They have no souls, its all just an act. They are actors, everything they do is cynical publicity grabbing trickery.

>“I met Lucy Liu at the Emmy’s who was charming, but very ugly. She’s a dog, come on, she’s a very unattractive woman.”

Freeman for PM