You have five seconds to name the best episode and explain why, objectively, it is the greatest

You have five seconds to name the best episode and explain why, objectively, it is the greatest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJmOs25IaNs
youtu.be/EaX_qQnZzb8?t=59s
youtube.com/watch?v=c_xHsZDsIQA
youtube.com/watch?v=G4Ab278t7qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hODi8m82_aQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Thundergun Express.
I like it because of its pace and how it features all of the characters scattered but working toward the same goal. Those are always standout episodes to me.

Why does reddit love the nightman episode so much? Can they personally relate?

I'll tell you right now that the best episode to not feature Charlie in a central role is Mac & Dennis move to the Suburbs

NEWSFLASH ASSHOLE

The 'magnum dong' one.
I know it became an overused meme, but it was one of the more quotable episodes.

>you got the AIDS big time

Dee's Dating a Retarded Person is TRUE nightman kino. The musical episode is fantastic but seeing Charlie and Dennis slowly putting together the song and then utterly failing to have a good performance is fucking priceless.

The gang goes to a water park

Seasons 3-5 are back to back best episodes. It should have ended at Season 7.

Season 4 is fucking gold from start to finish. That being said I love every season. Mac & Charlie Die is the best 2 parter in the series.

>"it was weird that they were asian right?"

It's a fun episode but I wish the ending was a little stronger.

Mac and Dennis Break Up

Mac is a Serial Killer is also GOAT, never see it mentioned though

Agree entirely

The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis. The whole idea that they're convinced they all have A-Team/Ghostbusters/heist movie roles that they need to fulfil for their deranged schemes to work just cracks me up. That, and Dennis's reaction to walking in and seeing Frank waterboarding Dee in a urinal: "I like what I'm seeing, Frank. Fill me in."

That, or The Gang Gets Analyzed. I just really love any episode that really highlights the warped and self-deluded view the gang has of itself.

my favourite line from that is "Bruce is not banging any baby dudes"

oh and Charlie trying to count a liquid

Isn't that the DENNIS system episode.

I like episode they're stuck in the house, seeing Frank just whip the vase is my favorite moment from the series.

>The Gang Gets Trapped
The best of the self referential episodes because the entire self commentary just comes from it starting in medias res and how ridiculous the entire show sounds when it's looked back on in hindsight.

Combine this with several of the best deliveries in the series
>Dee you gangly, uncoordinated, bitch
>That's it she's icin' Leno
>I'm gonna smack that little bitch in the face

And then of course southern asians

Best part of that is Dee saying she hopes Dennis is hogtied and raped in the basement for ten years

Its seriously such a legendary episode. I have fond memories of seeing it for the first time with a group of my friends, and us all crying with fucking laughter at Frank whipping the vase. Im talking doubled over streaming fucking tears laughing, because we had already been laughing the entire episode.

this might be an unpopular opinino but I think pretty much the entire show from season 3 to now has been fucking great. I enjoy every single episode. I'd say all of season 4 is my favourite, it's too hard to choose.

>Welfare
Dee and Dennis drunk on a porch singing Biz-Markie.

> The gang recycles their trash
They got to take all the funniest jokes and refine them even further. Its a greatest hits album basically - and especially self aware, which gives it an extra edge.

Gang gets Stranded

Rare Denis and Charlie power pairing. None of the characters go over the top crazy. Based truck driver.

what's wrong with his jaw?

It's missing that 1 inch layer of fat you are used to.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=uJmOs25IaNs

It'll blow you to safety!

A Very Sunny Christmas

youtu.be/EaX_qQnZzb8?t=59s

>You tryna get these girls down to the bunker or...?

That episode is definitely one of the best. And as a native Philadelphian it was scary how much I related to Dennis sitting in traffic

youtube.com/watch?v=c_xHsZDsIQA

>OHH BABY, YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEEED

youtube.com/watch?v=G4Ab278t7qQ

>based on the story you just told me, i'm fairly certain those santas were running a train on your mom for money

Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom for Charlie's elaborate scheming and total backfire.

youtube.com/watch?v=hODi8m82_aQ

the DENNIS system, easily

Dayman

Day bow bow

The Gang Misses the Boat

Filled with self-referential comedy. Has every realize how crazy they have gotten and yet they still want to go back to the way things were.

Frank tries to get a neew gang and instead ruins three peoples lives over the course of a weekend.

Dennis tries his best to be normal, but eventually freaks out on a near complete stranger.

Mac tries his best to pretend he is straight by fake-banging Dusty.

And Dee and Charlie end up having sex and immediately regretting it.

Plus, who doesn't like a man-cheeta?

>The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis

One of my favorites. Mac Dennis and Charlie try to figure out their role within the group. Dennis and Mac trying to flirt with the bank teller for a loan. Frank tinting the windows of the van on the inside so they can't see shit when they drive. The entire episode they keep fucking with that one neighbor thinking that it's Dee and Dennis' parents.

If you didn't laugh at that episode you have a bad sense of humor.

My close second is

>the DENNIS system

I shouldn't have to explain it, but the I've in some way shape or form, applied the DENNIS system to my life.

It has some funny moments but if you really think it's the best episode, or even the best episode based on self-referencing, you are a disgrace to me.