m.youtube.com/watchv=fbiXeAgk2Wg
youtu.be/SAexXc2Wruo
youtu.be/vUEN1ZuDSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=KapK43sVVCE
youtu.be/KL2oJuA6VZw
livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
instagram.com/kozmic_shaun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's one thing to equate Egyptians with black people, but what the fuck is this "Egypt is Africa" thing. Egypt mostly interacted with Levant, Greece, Anatolia and Rome. Nubia too I suppose somewhat. But it really is an outlier for the continent, rather than representative of it.

how come no one ever posts this in these threads?

youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc

WE

I laughed my ass off at this song.
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

Jojoquiesha's Whack-ass Adventure: Stardust Kangz n Shiet

Anyone got the webm of the nigger in the kangz t-shirt swinging a woman around? Need it for shits and giggles.

Wtf i love hillary now

Pretty accurate, I do know that prisoners wear orange in America.

>No Harambe

WE HAD KUNG FOO GRIPZ N SHIET

WE WUZ KNIGHTS N SHIET

Re-posting the magic negro mages from the last thread.

wuz witcher

lmao niggers are so fucking stupid

m.youtube.com/watchv=fbiXeAgk2Wg

WUZ

The Burgers should start telling them that melanin gives them the power to fly.

kek this is gold

youtu.be/SAexXc2Wruo

Just listen to the intro

>WE WUZ STARDUSTO CRUSADERS N SHIEET

What did blacks do in the ~1500 years between when they was kangz and the slave trade?

>404
Try again Vlad, don't post a mobile link

>mfw black people had flushing toilets in India before Indians came about

>AYO FIRST WE WUZ KANGZ
>THEN WE BE SLAVES N SHIET
>WE WILE WEST NOW YO
>MUH FUGHIN SU I CIDE SQUAD NIGGA
>SHIEEEETTTT

So long, gay Bowser!

educate yourselves white devils, this is real history
youtu.be/vUEN1ZuDSMg

i love that Russian guy saying "oh really?"

>dindu
heh

HERMIT PURPLE GRAPE SODA NIGTARO

What is the significance of the cowboy in the middle?

>MUH FUGHIN SU I CIDE SQUAD NIGGA

10/10

Lololol im so glad someone posted this. "Shoppin' Bags I'm a ture-ist niggah"

Ricky Rosay knows he wuz a kang.

Is this taught in UK schools?!

kek

Muhammad literally said no nation will prosper that put's women in charge

I am almost starting to believe that he was truly guided by a divine being

KANGZ

Nice try Ahmed

what do Egyptians actually think about the whole KANGZ meme?

kek, also praise the power of the melamine and the superior race!

The south was a black civilization, before the white man came and lynched their king, Sheriff Dindu Nufin

I have this dumbass nigger on Facebook who was claiming shit about ancient egyptians being black.
Where can I find proof that they were always middleeastern and lighter looking and therefore not niggers?

No, it's probably from some shitty book produced by Afro-centrists, we don't even learn about the British empire in schools over here.

Too bad it doesn't give them powers to swim.

>WE WUZ BEASTMASTERS AN SHIET

youtube.com/watch?v=KapK43sVVCE

No one knows because whitey smashed their highly advanced crystal wavers which stored their recorded history.

youtu.be/KL2oJuA6VZw
How can one "White" be so fucking cucked
at 17:35 he goes full THEY WUZ
Overall its worth a watch some shitty raper acts full "THEY WUZ" and gets absolutely destroyed

Thanks Britbro

Has anyone of them ever explained how a supposedly inferior and completely savage culture managed to overthrow a world spanning empire that was centuries ahead in terms of technology?

wow so at one time they did poo in the loo, really makes you think

I'm pretty sure they don't even really know about it. WE WUZ KANGS is a small enough thing as it is in the US without it being well known elsewhere.

AYO HOL UP

HOLLLLLLL UP

SO YOU HE SAYIN FINNA BE SAYIN SO YOU BE TELLIN ME SO YOU BE FINNA SAYIN

WE WUZNT KANGZ AND QUEENZ AND SHIET?

shit is funny as meme fodder, but it gets maddening when it leaks into reality, like with hollywood movies and this

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Or he just had a lick of common sense

livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html

don't become the white equivalent of WEWUZ please

Why is one of them green...

>a green nigger
>WE WUZ AYLIUMS AN SHIEEET

Yeah I can imagine Egyptians watching a movie set in Ancient Egypt, then seeing Nubians or West Africans playing as Egyptians, like what the fuck?

IMHO Egyptians like Rami Malek are probably what Ancient Egyptians looked like. Basically, if you want to know what the people of Ancient Egypt looked like, go to modern Egypt.

The "study" was debunked a long time ago, King Tut had semitic ancestry on his grandmother side, but that's about it, he was North African like 99% of Egyptian kangs

That image saddens me, since they clearly do not actually practice any of the traits that made Egyptians great.
>meaningless public works projects
>farming
>slavery

Blacks will never be kangz without enslaving Nubians.

If I pulled that off would she die?

Historically speaking a shitload of cowboys were black. Like, possibly as many as a quarter by some estimates, that aren't particularly unreliable. Makes sense when you think about it, vast numbers of slaves had just been freed in the Civil War and that left in a spot with no work or really shitty work. Driving cattle out west was a job that needed a lot of men with fairly low qualifications, and who were willing to sever ties with their home communities.

Anyway, about fifty years of cinema and a far longer history of dime novels failed to acknowledge this, whitewashing history, and people are just now realizing the role they played in winning the west.

Of all the shit in that picture, it's the most legit.

I think they just mistaken Osiris for a kang
>niggers

ok but why is an Egyptian played by a white man?

I personally find people who say Egyptians were 100% European to be as cringe-worthy as KANGZ

instagram.com/kozmic_shaun/

If the Pharoahs went around stealing bikes and raping white wiminz, then yes, they definitely live through them.

underrated

Micheal brown got his headphones on under his space jumpsuit. Lol

WE WUZ WITCHERS AN SHEEEIT.

this.

Despite racial biases, the Wild West is the closest to an egalitarian society at the time.

Unless you're a filthy Redskin, then we end you

That is probably what Ancient Egyptians looked like tbqh
Even Greek rule of Egypt woudn't have whitened it up that much, since it wasn't like Greeks came in and mixed with the population, they were just like Arabs in the sense that they went to the top, and influenced the authority and mixed with them, but the citizenry mostly stayed untouched, except for the change of language and religion

How can white men even compete

And he shouted the high king to death, with his voice

With threads like these, he can't loose

>Nubians or West Africans playing as Egyptians
That is actually quite rare (if it ever happened), the problem is when Egyptians are cast as white/Caucasian (as they ought to be), there's always a huge shitstorm of controversy, with triggered niggers and SWJs complaining about "white-washing", that shit is always infuriating, how would you feel if the mere mention of your country in hollywood is controversial? I don't think any other country has to deal with this shit.

It always blows my mind that people would buy into this KANGZ shit. If black people are supposed descendants of egyptian kings and queens, then how were the egyptians able to build marvels of architecture that stand to this day, yet modern day africans cant build anything beyond a mud hut.

Love that one.
Luckily for us, Zimbabwe doesn't really have anything we are in dire need of (they are exporting mostly gold and diamonds as far as I know) so our politicians might actually ignore them.

القاهرة؟
Your English is really good habibi

This is funny at my school a black kid was Valedictorian with a 4.0 GPA and his iq is like 134 or something i heard