Physically painful : youtu.be/n_GiCz7nPsU

HELP, HELP MY WIFE HAS USURPED ME

>women trying to sound powerful and intimidating

gets me every single time

>when she usurps you

Say it with me:

ALT RIGHT PUSSIES WHO CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING

nigger

More like liberal redditors think every thread is an alt right conspiracy.

>yfw after all this destruction and chaos Frank realizes that he can fulfill his need for power by going to the neighborhood illuminati meetings

YEEEES YEEEES SQUABBLE AMONGST EACHOTHER, YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES

ALL FUCKING WHITE MALES, MUST FUCKING HANG.

>Season 6 will be about Frank using Sup Forums's alike site to make him the president of US again somehow.

>My turn
like a child

youtube.com/watch?v=cpx0hpKUJT8

Fuck off Messina! Bernie or Bust

This shit-on rant is still hilarious youtu.be/dj11mL200qY

Yes, expanding on a plot thread from a book released over 20 years ago was totally a slam at Trump

God I hate her character. Hasn't been a single season where she hasn't been an inch from betraying Francis.

I could actually just go and impeach drumpf faster than these idiots can finish a plotline.

Series took a nosedive

Is Eric the guy who jumped the fence because Frank didn't want his boi puss?

Looked like it

>Tom disappears
>LeAnn disappears
>Catherine takes a fall MOMENTS before she is supposed to testify
>Doug pretty much admits to killing Zoe & Rachel
>Fag boi jumps the WH fence

How the FUCK are the Underwoods not under investigation / extreme public scrutiny? I know there's a war about to start but jesus christ...

Oh, let's not forget
>Conway's campaign manager is now special advisor to the Underwoods
How is nobody questioning that even a little? Especially when the entire campaign has become this fishy??

Because they now have Mark, who can now pull dirt on anybody out of his ass to make the investigation go away without question.

Sup Forums here, is this kino?
youtu.be/Iqz37DdSusU

That's fine for congress but the general public & media are going to start taking notice that all these people who work directly with the Underwoods magically disappear / have bad things happen to them at convenient times.

It was pretty stupid and lazy writing to set Romero up as a guy who couldn't be bribed or blackmailed, just for Usher to have dirt on him all along and withhold it from Frank until after the hearings started.

Insultingly lazy writing. Why the fuck wouldn't Usher have used that three episodes ago, before Walker testified?