Why has there been such an increase in anti-American sentiment in the last few months...

Why has there been such an increase in anti-American sentiment in the last few months? We have done nothing to deserve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

tiny-u-r-l.com/mmylfoy
tiny-u-r-l.com/mmx89ve
tiny-u-r-l.com/mx2wzbl
tiny-u-r-l.com/obg53xf
tiny-u-r-l.com/qydeuvn
tiny-u-r-l.com/ou7eq6v
tiny-u-r-l.com/ooc9bnh
tiny-u-r-l.com/92hspaq
tiny-u-r-l.com/3wh9ls9
tiny-u-r-l.com/kumhz9m
tiny-u-r-l.com/72taq6q
tiny-u-r-l.com/lcuy76
tiny-u-r-l.com/obyqqpp
tiny-u-r-l.com/moe8ty8
tiny-u-r-l.com/p7f3t8y
tiny-u-r-l.com/7sy8cme
tiny-u-r-l.com/lwl2ae8
tiny-u-r-l.com/luynh86
tiny-u-r-l.com/chruen
tiny-u-r-l.com/8yta6bt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They mad cause they ain't PARTY ROCKIN

it is a residual effect of the mutt meme storm probably

party rock meme on Sup Forums was so fucking dumb

el muttacabra...
la abominación...
el goblino...

Mutts have feelings too

Blame Sup Forums niggers and other kinds of redditors and twitter queens

>2011
>PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Blame Americans on Sup Forums and leddit. They are cancerous.

it's probably the resentment for years of awful american flag posting.
Mutt meme is an example; with the reddit influx on Sup Forums, the usual "you're not le white, yuropoor, moor rapebabby, slavshit, fingolian, sweden yes, >state of london, france surrender monkeys, romanian is gypsy etc etc" got even bigger and at some point people snapped and now they just bant you to death to an annoying repetitive point.

So yes, I'm not saying that you personally are responsible for it, but there are reasons, and in general you're not undeserving of this.

You are what you eat and you get what you deserve

Who knows OP, just accept that europeans and foreigners are wicked and senseless people bent on bringing you down for being American. Don't let their misdeeds bother you, they're hurting more inside than they ever could damage you.

Payback

This honestly. The Indians with Poo in the Loo got basically bullied from this site. Sweden YES and the whole slew of terrorist attacks and then letting refugees in got Sweden, France and us.

To a certain degree it is deserved, to another it is just senseless bullying.
And regarding how mad a lot of closet Sup Forumsacks get when you tell them they are not white it is just an incentive to do more of it.
Being of mixed ancestry is not bad, a lot of americans on Sup Forums just seem to fetishize their ancestry and being white.

Best examples of people actually trying to tell Britts that their english is proper english since it kept older phonetic oddities that the UKies lost.
Or how they are much purer europeans by heritage.

I swear I talked to some of these people.
This is the result and you should accept it, ignore it or go.

Just look at the Turks, calling them a Roach does nothing. One has to respect that, recently they got into maximum overdrive with Kara Boga.

There was always anti-American sentiment on the internet, the only thing that stopped it was Obama being elected because for some inane reason, people thought he was a peaceful president unlike the others, most likely because he was black.

If you weren't here during Dubya's reign you wouldn't know how bad it got. Jokes of the world.

Based

I agree that antiamericanism is a favourite. The big boys get flak for doing stuff and arguably fucking over the middle east.

Germany now grows into that role in the EU due to refugees etc. Responsibility blah blah the inherent nobility of suffering/the victim blah blah.

>Amurica is pretty great, their politics are fucked but it's the pentagon fucking shit up and americans are aware of how evil their government can be
Trump gets elected
>Well, americans are racist, that's just the result of how they are brought up, now at least they will not interfere in the middle east, there's hope
Jerusalem declared Israel's capital
>KILL THE AMERICAN DOGS!!!
>DOWN WITH ISRA-HELL!!!
>DEATH TO AMERICA!!!

>euros didn't do it aswell
are you deluded or what?

>arab countries
>criticizing racism
>USA declared what has been fact since 1967

Stop posting, Ahmed.

The whole Jerusalem thing is just a mess, personally it seems that the region is better of with Israel in power as they arguably would treat muslims and arabs better than they would get treated in return.

They are the only rich functioning country there, sadly, next to Lebanon and formerly Syria.
What is your opinion on this? Shouldn't the Israelis finaly create facts instead of having this terror-fodder around? Also why are palestinians refugees by inheritance nad have their own refugee organisation different from the UN one?

Also the whole erd holiest site of Islam thing seems insulting since Jerusalem is just special to Moslems because it was special to jews.
I can't understand how Israel allows for jews to not being allowed there.

Please explain what you mean. Everyone bullies everyone if you mean that. Euros bully each other as well.

Just accept that it is your turn, it is not just and of course you can be mad about it but it won't really change much.

This whole site is leftist redditors crying about Sup Forums redditors

I think everyone under 25, and that's generous, should be banned.

Germans are the most bullied group on Sup Forums.

end the mutt menace once and for all

>if you don't like america you're a leftist
>never mind the fact that america is the number 1 source of liberalist propaganda and that americans fought against nationalists in every war ever
imagine being this retarded

>imagine being this retarded

Does he really have to imagine it when he's already living the retard's dream?

it was meant for others, to imagine what it would feel like to be a retarded dumb frogposter mutt

I can easily disagree with you there, we are by far the most unjustly rousted

Not him, but the unjustly thing is key here.
This is subjective.

that's India

Cops in my country would never have the power to kill me or my family, they will detain me for a couple hours or waste my time in traffic if i do something wrong, but straight up shooting? It will never happen

Continue posting and never go out, you'll probably getshot.

>White American teenagers generally choose to remain a virgin - entirely opposite of Europe
tiny-u-r-l.com/mmylfoy

>White Americans have the lowest condom use in America, along with having lower STD rates the European averag
tiny-u-r-l.com/mmx89ve
===
tiny-u-r-l.com/mx2wzbl

>White Americans have considerably lower abortion rates than the European average
tiny-u-r-l.com/obg53xf
===
tiny-u-r-l.com/qydeuvn

>White Americans have a fertility rate of 1.79, greater than Europe's 1.59
tiny-u-r-l.com/ou7eq6v

>White Americans have a homicide victim rate of 1.4 per 100,000 - FAR BELOW Europe's 3.5 average
tiny-u-r-l.com/ooc9bnh

>White Americans are generally exempt from police brutality, let off easier than non-whites, AND are hardly targeted by the police
tiny-u-r-l.com/92hspaq

>White American have an average IQ of 103 (tied for 5th globally)
tiny-u-r-l.com/3wh9ls9

>White Americans score higher than nearly all European countries on PISA - well above Europe's average
tiny-u-r-l.com/kumhz9m

>White Americans spend $3,211 on healthcare - below France and Britain
tiny-u-r-l.com/72taq6q
===
htiny-u-r-l.com/lcuy76

>White Americans are generally exempt from America's healthcare problems:
tiny-u-r-l.com/obyqqpp

>White Americans leave university with just a debt that's just few thousand more dollars than Sweden:
tiny-u-r-l.com/moe8ty8
===
tiny-u-r-l.com/p7f3t8y

>White Americans make up only 28% of of bankruptcy filings in America
tiny-u-r-l.com/7sy8cme

>White Americans have a median income income of $57,009 - highest in the OECD
tiny-u-r-l.com/lwl2ae8

>White Americans have an adjusted disposable Income of $32,603 - the highest in the OECD
tiny-u-r-l.com/luynh86

>White Americans have an unemployment rate of 5.3%
tiny-u-r-l.com/chruen

>White Americans hve an average net wrth of $110,729!
tiny-u-r-l.com/8yta6bt

>unjustly

riley...

Been through a lot the past few years.

All positive, tho

yes everyone bullies everyone. but you can't be serious the "sweden yes" meme was as bad as anything you come up with about the US.

It's just banter.

Amerimutts are like "poo in loo" and "gas the kikes" all the time but when they're in the receiving end they get butthurt.

I hoped you killed yourself

You guys have always been bullied tbf
The sudden increase is just a fad, it'll calm down in some time

Still you are very much yourself

also if i recall that is mostly a Sup Forums meme. I rarely see it on Sup Forums but then again i don't browse generals.

>Just accept that it is your turn
It's always been our turn

>Implying americans have been even close to being bullied as much as Indians and Swedes

>Being buttblasted over bantz maymays
>Taking Papyan shoelace tying IRC channel seriously
Mutts truly can't take what they dish out.

are you dense? sweden gets bullied for what....muslim thing? being progressive? they're still like 90% white and their country is basically a utopia. I see way more threads about US
>indians
got bullied for poo in loo meme and they're basically non-existent now here on Sup Forums not that there was many to begin with

Well I am not a mutt-memer, but personally I found the Sweden Yes memes and posting real criminal cases, rapes, muggings, sometimes videos far worse than being called a mutt.

The worst thing about mutt-posting is, to me, that you don't even get to discuss or defend yourself. of course there is other stuff that gets flung at you, but as we are talking about the here and now the majority of memery is mutt based.
I can only repeat myself, being a "Mutt" is nothing one should feel conscious about. i see a real issue here that this is such a sore point.
This is an anonymous image board, no one can see anyone here.

It seems to me that it hits a sore point, maybe because there is a hole in the family biography, maybe the fear of whites of being replaced by other ethnicities. Maybe because race is such an important concept for these people.

I am unsure what it is. I have to admit I am still nervous about the whole refugee thing so maybe it is in this direction.

>haha bomber harries ahaha
>haha back to back looser xdd
>haha lol rape russians xdd
>haha germansitan xdd
>haha truck of peace xdd

>56%
>WTF D&C FUCKING BULLY

"White Americans".. Billy.. Mocha isn't white anywhere else..

Is being 90% white a good thing or being ethnically homogenous?

PS:

To me it is just an ugly cartoon thing with spanish subtitles and therefore pretty funny.
That it is such a simple and repetetive thing should make it easier to ignore.

Yes, but face it. Every country in Europe is irrelevant, so you only get shit from neighboring countries. We get shit from every country on this fucking site. We get shit on even when we aren't the subject at hand. For example, I was was watching a YouTube video the other day about some guy getting a vending machine to give him multiple drinks instead of just one, the top comment was "Americans and their wimpy vending machines", lmao. It's not like I care, I've never taken my nationality that seriously. But it just gets to the point where it makes you wonder if people in other countries just walk around just thinking about how much they hate us. I dunno, it's just weird how you guys think about us so much and are constantly trying to knock us down a peg.

being ethnically homogenous.

>implying mutt is the only thing we get bantered for
I'm just saying the fact that we have always been the butt of the joke and to say "it's our turn" is ridiculous

also i wouldn't lie. americans are the easiest target given that we are the most posters on this website. so it's not like you are ever going to "banter" us off completely like indians

Guess what mate, go under any video that has Germany as it’s topic.
You will see atleast see 1 top comment something something -stan, made 100% by an US citizen.

You Americans can suck my fat cock

That's a response to the anti-American sentiment, not the other way around.

do you people really think that this is the first Sup Forums joke about Americans? How new are you people?

And guess why there is such a sentiment.

Agreed, as I stated before that is the burden you bear as being currently the worlds only superpower and having shaped the last 75 years of history decisively.

As I also said, it is not fair for you getting shat on for this but a lot of bad stuff happened somebody gets shafted...others profit.

The "your turn" is about the Mutt-Meme which I thought was the subject of the complaints. Anti-Americanism as such is a wholly different beast and started in earnest when the US started flexing its muscles. Teddy kicking out all former colonial powers and securing the US hegemony in the Americas and most importantly deciding to involve oneself in the Worldwars and the whole cold war.

This had a big impact and nobody likes losing and you basically squished everyone.

This also allows people to lay the blame for things at your feet even though I firmly believe that any state in power would fuck up others eventually in a similar way. It's a circle.

I am not very good at this kind of history, but you should know that Antiamericanism was and is studied and you surely will find dome books or publications about this that will help with this.

Because we started the bloodiest war in human history? Oh wait....

>You Americans can suck my fat cock

Why just Americans tho? Unfair :(

I'm mostly pissed at americans for shitting up every board with their pol shit desu

True , but the change from this is a lot scarier to me than stating a fact that has been in the works for the last 30 years or so in the states.

I believed the melting pot meme desu, so I am unsure how most americans feel about this. Identity politics seem to fuck up your politics currently.

Hmm, i realise it is also pretty nasty for people being afraid of that.

Oh you mean the 80 years after it are all okay, spreading degenerate shit all over the world.

Somebody posted a chart and you are the biggest group here but not more than 50% on Sup Forums.

Supposedly more than 50% on Sup Forums are from the states though.

I try to be sympathetic but I would like you to leave this alone.

race is a big deal here rather than europe because it's always been a thing since this country began whether we like it or not

yeah i mean we're the biggest group on the website. ofc we're not over 50% but we bigger than the rest

>Supposedly more than 50% on Sup Forums are from the states though.
that's because Sup Forums is predominantly deals with american politics specifically right wing ideals

Americans are the second most populous people on Sup Forums (Chinese are the most, but they only lurk). Thus, the majority of stupid posts comes from them by sheer numbers. Not to mention that the reddit invasion during the 2016 election caused an increase in mindless right wing shitposting where every country was attacked for no reason, and Americans who have never left their state acting like they have any opinion of worth when it comes to the affairs of other countries (like all the fucking retards begging for BASED LE PEN in France and making brainless shitposts to "give her power"). Now, Americans are receiving their fair payback in the form of right wing shitposting aimed against them (calling them fat, cultureless, identitless mongrels because they descend from European racemixers, like how Swedes are called half-black Muslims). There's nothing you can do to stop it but let the meme run its course. Leave if you're so thin skinned that you get defensive every time you see someone post El Ogro de las Americas, like the spineless Indians and Portuguese before you.

By the way, to any other Americans reading this, you'll always be an American. Even if you top yourself you'll still be one. Become comfortable in your mutt identity like the South Americans did and stop pretending to be Irish/French/etc. because one of your great-great grandparents was. You will never be European. Stop saying stupid shit like "hurr huwhiter dan yoo, Muh-ham-mehd." and get over yourself. You'll never be accepted as a European, nor will your children, even if you knock up some desperate slut from Eastern Europe who wants your citizenship.

I guess, things get heated up now with all the Muslims coming. The eastern Euros go reflexivly into anti Ottoman mode but central and western europe as well as the Scandies has not really dealt with these kind of problems for to long.

The next 50 years will be very interesting.

>but we bigger than the rest

They've developed self-awareness!

Has science gone too far?

Sorry, this shit just gets on my nerves. The vast majority of Americans have a very positive view of the German people. We respect you guys very much, and you have had such a huge influence on our culture. That's why it hurts when you find out Germans think we're a bunch of violent drooling retards.

well think about it. white people came over. settled in natives land, then imported millions of africans then started war against mexicans etc. race has always been a thing here a us vs them mentality. not like in europe where you guys have been killing other whites for thousands of years. you're muslim problem is interesting because I believe you won't get them all out. generations down the line might be a problem

Chinese are the most populous? Also I like what you wrote a lot. About the whole not being european. It is touchy, since it is mostly about the culture since we ...well...had not that many ethnicities that differ as broadly as the US had.

Of course a turk here will not really be able to lose any labels either if he doesn't look very european and/or is not able to act in a standard manner. To add to what you said, one can't expect to be welcomed in. Some might welcome you some won't.

muslims have been here for centuries, they're not actually a problem if they don't get propped up by crazy retarded liberals
but they could do that with any group of people

4% and going down.
First generation may have many children.
After they taste the western society they will have no children.
Just as the Italians, Greeks, Turks.

I mean you have wars to kick them out. Countries farther from the middle east didn't have that problem. Germany imported a lot of them in a very quick amount of time.

>After they taste the western society they will have no children.
this might take awhile given they're fresh off the boat from the ME with many believing in islam in a particular non-religious area of the world....

Also sorry about this, but being some sort of lefty and blaming stuff on the US is easy. I am salty about you blowing up MENA but I am even saltier at my government for not being able to deal with the fallout properly. You guys are great but in all the great things and ideas that were born in the states there are also things that get carried fast into the rest of the West and scares people.

Victim of your own sucess in that. People here like japan for example even if they are way mroe racist and a lot of othert hings but they just sit on their island and we trade so people feel safe with them.

The US and Germans get a lot of bad press, some rightly some not so much.

When the turks and italians came in the 60s everybody thought that Germany will be Medcountry by 2000.

Why do you care so much? You guaranteed yous.

I have to say I am worried about the Mena Muslims. I was surprised when I realised that but turks make far better immigrants than a lot of the others.

their countries have problems with retarded liberals, sure it's easy to blame muslims but if you told anyone that they don't have to work, or study and will still get a house a shitload money for free, they can kill, rape, steal all they want and not be punished then no one will go no thanks I'll abide the laws on my own volition

A lot of what is considered to be white Americans are in denial about being a mix of several kinds of Europeans. A lot of people go cherry picking in their ancestry and pick something they think is cool and identify as that; like, a lot of people are more Irish than anything else, but they'll identify as Polish or German because they view them more romantically. Of course, half of America is conveniently Irish on St. Patrick's Day, in an attempt to get compliments and free beer.

I don't really know the identity issues that black Americans have, but I do know that a lot of the "woke" kind try to abandon their slave roots by doing DNA tests/document tracing to find what tribes they were descended from, then take a last name from that tribe even if they have literally never been to it. This is slightly more understandable than some guy who lives in Boston who has literally never met a person from Ireland deciding he's gonna be a leprechaun though, in my opinion.

Immigrants to America generally have few problems settling down (beyond the obvious cultural struggles that would entail), but it's extremely rare for me to see an American permanently relocate to Europe and feel happier there. Europeans have a lot of cultural ties to their land, and they can bring pieces of it with them to America. Meanwhile, born Americans have ties to nothing.

I'm talking about race. And everyone's definition is different I guess. I don't even remember what we were talking about. Just that white from the US had to deal with whole different sets of people by the millions since forever. That is why it's a big thing. Also the whole melting pot meme while europe doesn't strike me as a melting pot. maybe a melting pot of subcultures like itailian, swiss, etc etc, but not in the sense that you got millions of blacks, asians, middle easterners, hispanics, etc etc. maybe im wrong i dunno.

>turks make far better immigrants

that's not true, americans bring their land with them too, it's called mcdonalds

Nobody tells them this, but it is true that introducing people from way harsher societies in a "domesticated" one were laws and norms have been internalised is shit without extra work.
A lot of the harsher laws were lessened because it was less necessary and the handouts are meant for the needy and enough people have been abusing those handouts anyway. So that is not a fresh immigrant thing.

Again a reason to look to japan. they have their faults but they get everyone there on the same page culturally and that helps with a lot of stuff.

Well my thoughts is they won't go back and they'll stay. have kids and still believe in islam. Don't think they will change to adopt european ideals. But that is a "what if" sorta thing

>their countries have problems with retarded liberal
I agree. It's easy to blame muslims because it's a contributing factor. Liberals wouldn't have to defend them if they (muslims) weren't there in the first place.

why G*rms are such bores?

McDonalds in Europe aren't like McDonalds in America. They're even trashier here.

>why G*rms are such bores?

We have optimized boredom to specific and highly efficient parameters. Stay jelly.

>that the region is better of with Israel in power as they arguably would treat muslims and arabs better than they would get treated in return.

Lol no

if you punish a muslim for a crime then 'islamophobic"
that's not really how laws should work
muslims wouldn't be here if it weren't for american foreign policy

>A lot of what is considered to be white Americans are in denial about being a mix of several kinds of Europeans
I don't think people "deny" being multiple European ancestries. They pick the one they are the most of instead.

no muslims wouldn't have been there if it weren't for eu policy. we've been bombing and killing them for decades and just now you guys take them in. you could had easily not done so but since germany is leading the helm I guess you abide

You bombed them far away.
Syria is bordering Turkey.
Radical Islam against Soviets, your action.
Look how Syria looked like in the 70s.

A bit mean, but sort of true as well.
I believe the USA have something that is their own culturally, it is just very hard to identify because the place is so hugre and it is hard to find for the whole country.

To me truly American is a lot of the cheesy stuff from 1920 to 1950 which is shown in your own tv productions of that time. A lot of it is about ideals, but also the whole frontier spirit and very strong local identities.

This in particular seems to weaken I guess and leave people empty. The east coast, New England and the other 13 colonies seem to have a lot of character and history. One had to work to grasp it though, i guess?

Hyper mass production of throwaway goods and more mobility in the states endangers these local identites though, or am I wrong there?

Well, what I read was in comparison to "Nafris".

Dolan DRUMPF fucked it for all of you.

Yeah but you took them in.