Holy shit ... I just got robbed in plain daylight, what the fuck do I do...

Holy shit ... I just got robbed in plain daylight, what the fuck do I do ? I was going to drink a cafe with my friends near Altdtadt-Süd in Köln when suddenly 3 or 4 immigrants jumped on me. One of them pulled a butterfly knife(which are very illegal in germany) and told me in broke german/englisch: "Gib dein money oder wie ficken dich", I then proceeded to give them my wallet and then I run as fast as I could. Wtf should I do now ? Should I go to the police ?

You should apologize to the Syrian refugees now and kiss merkel's feet.

If they were muslims (which is quite safe to assume) the police won't give a fuck. If I were you I'd buy one of those pepper sprays that have become so popular in Germany recently.

Pepper sprays work wonders and you can incapacitate a group of these subhumans and get away.

this

Peppers sprays are illegal to carry in Germany

Apoligize to them, tell them you understand how they feel and give them your house you racist

>3 or 4 immigrants jumped on me
i would like to believe it's a joke thread

You get used to it just be glad you didnt get stab that happens alot over here if you do give them the money.

Ain't they illegal?

>Didn't invite them to your house to fuck your wife

Are you racist?

Fuck Pepper Spray.

Dig up an MG42 and go find those fuckers.

You damn racist, stop crying and oppressing refugees.

nope theyre not cuck

My ID was in the wallet which also notes my home address and I am afraid that they might come to my house and assault me again.

>Bahamas has Syrian refugees

Really? That sucks. Or do you just mean blacks.

Even if they aren't, violence isn't the solution though

So is getting robbed at knifepoint. Don't be a victim. It's your fucking life on the line. Don't fall for the memes, anyone who is willing to threaten you with a weapon is absolutely willing to take your life.

It's your own fault. Anything bad that happens to you is your own fault for not being a man and standing up for yourself. Your countries filled with roaches and you fags just take it laying down. You deserve to get raped

Did they steal your keys also?

i live in cologne give me your leftovers now before the refugees get them from your home ok?

>Holy shit I just got robbed, what the fuck should I do ? I was hanging out with some friends at the Bahnhofsviertel near the Frankfurt train station when I got separated from my buddies and decided to go home, suddenly 3-4 immigrants come jump on me and one of them pulls a fucking butterfly knife(they are illegal here) and tells me in broken english/german " Gib uns Geld oder wir fick dich deustcher", I then give him my wallet and runned as fast as I could and I couldn't even fucking fight them, they all seemed to have knifes. I am fucking terrified, should I call the police ?

Fuck off OP

I have seen this post before

Copy pasta.

EVERYONE PEPPERSPRAYS ARE NOT ILLEGAL IN GERMANY THE KEK JUST ENJOYED TO GET ROBBED AND SPRAYING MISINFO HERE

Hans, we've already had this thread yesterday.

It's just their culture you bigot, they can't help it

Meanwhile in East Germany
>go to cafe with friends
>eat icecream and chill in the sun
>only fellow white people in sight
>never have to fear of getting robbed by shitskins

Feels good man

How am I supposed to defend myself against 3-4 masculine immigrants with butterfly knifes ? Do I look like Jason Bourne ?

Mach Sport du Nudelarmiger Lauch

>Bahamas has niggers
Fixed that for you

with pepperspray which are not illegal. i used it once against 2 mobs in school they were crying like babys on the ground. I enjoyed it as fuck

now this is just stale pasta ive seen this thread a couple of days ago

Violence is always the solution, ask hitler

I recently read somewhere that people are secretly arming themselves in East Germany.

Sometimes i just walk the street waiting for robbery happening so that i would beat the shit out of those criminal scums. But i never encountered this kind of situations.
Maybe i will fly to german only to beat some immigrants.

>Mach Sport du Nudelarmiger Lauch

I am already doing crossfit 3 times a week

>Peppers sprays are illegal to carry in Germany
Go back and find him, and offer him your ass too.

>he didn't smile and say "shukran ya sadiki"
wow what a bigot, I'm reporting you to the German authorities for racism

lets meet in germany the cuck like OP wont go with me and beat them up and fill their head holes with pepperspray

no its not illegal

>they were crying like babys on the ground. I enjoyed it as fuck

Why not curbstomp them while they're already on the ground? Kinda hard to chase you when they're bleeding out of their heads...

Hey that sounds like a cool sport. Why aren't Sup Forumsacks and people alike organizing to do this kind of stuff?

isn't it German custom to hand over all your money and invite them over to fuck your wife while you watch and make them dinner?

.... Why did you post the same exact thread 3 days apart?
Are you one of those "shills' I've heard so much about?

als ob er dich abgestochen hätte für nen fuffi oder weniger, kanacken tun nur auf hart. und deine bonzeneltern geben dir das geld doch wieder warum jammerst du

they were already in defensive and i didnt want to go off school

>immigrant started flipping his cheap csgo knife
>white boi started crying and ran away like a bitch
>not using his own knife against him and killing him and his friends
What a cuck

no they are legal. using them against anything else then animals is illegal. you are not allowed to defend yourself against a human attacker with pepperspray.

it's pretty retarded but that's the law.

>secretly
Nah, pretty fucking openly, actually.

but in emergency you can use them. But you shouldnt go to police afterwards. Maybe you can get problems

Caring knives in germany is illegal poo in loo

do it anyway faggot

then you should think about non-violent ways of commiting suicide.

>giving them money and not also spreading your ass for them
Reported to Antifa, enjoy your stay in a UN re-education through labour camp, filthy nazi.

>tumblr in the filename
>rapefugee rob story
Yea, you're just abusing your flag for (You)'s at this point

Poo

>do it anyway faggot

yea, no thanks I don't want to get in trouble with the law

you could use them just for fun too. just don't get arrested afterwards :^)

>running from a crime scene
not a good look if cops find you

Ok, i'll call when i land.

>cares about how he looks (to the fucking police at that)
>doesn't care about standing up for himself
just cuck my shit up

This is the beginning inshallahu ta'la wal ba'thu hakku mawlana.

We will rob you, beat you down and have your women while the authorities sit idly by because of their cuckedness.

Inshallah the European Caliphate will be upon us within the next few years.

It's time to learn arabic and embrace sharia my brothers, redemption is there for the taking all you have to do is open your hearts to the superior islamic way of life.

Wallahi I've come as a refugee last year to Belgium and you won't believe the wealth I've leeched already.

i dont want to get fucked in the ass for defending myself
i would be the one calling the cops

Are foldable batons legal OP?

>all these newfags unironically responding to bait

This board is as bad as r/askreddit.

It's also illegal to rob people but that doesn't stop robbers.

>looks at flag
It all checks out

try killing yourself for being such a worthless cuck piece of shit.

no wonder your women are turning to brown cocks, jesus fucking chirst.

>I then proceeded to give them my wallet and then I run as fast as I could. Wtf should I do now ? Should I go to the police ?

you didn't present yourself to be mounted before you ran away?

yes, definitely call police, racist. you need to be caught and taught a lesson.

OH IT"S THIS FUCKING FAGGOT AGAIN!

WITH HIS TROLL STORY!

shouldve said fuck you and ran

>very illegal
kek

Kek good goy

>using them against anything else then animals is illegal. you are not allowed to defend yourself against a human attacker with pepperspray.

LMFAO

I thought this shit was just a meme

How the fuck is it illegal to defend yourself in Europe?

Amen, brother.
>mfw living in rural Brandenburg
>mfw beautiful lakes and forests
>mfw owning a house on a large piece of land
>mfw no foreigners
>mfw hardly any Germans around either (always a big plus in Germany!)
>mfw I earn a couple Shekels less than cucked Wessis
I don't even care!

They are literally sold in supermarkets.

Just get one. Especially in cologne....

Germans and the rest of europe are pathetic as fuck. You deserved to get robbed.

You should turn yourself in to the police for racism.

Any decent human being wouldn't be oppressing the poor refugees like you are and would've given them his clothes as well.

Truly a disgusting human being you are.

this

>Should I go to the police?
>Wanting to get the electric chair for being a racist

Should have told him your name is Saq Madiq

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

It sure isn't. When the Syrian peacefugees rape you with the cultural enrichment, and beat the shit out of you, keep thinking that violence is not the answer like you were taught in kindergarten.

It's also a copy pasta from yesterday, or possibly older, but apparently people aren't lurking enough.

I've always wanted to give a poor beta german boy a big hug while simultaneously seducing them with my big nip breasts

>Seducing them with your moobs
Sure

I'm so glad to live in the most uncucked country on Earth.

Dream on Billy Bob

Lel. That's harsh mate

Heh, traveling to Germany in a few days to stay a week.

I should toughen you up op. Sounds like you got scared.

You should have fought them off. They only attack those they sense as weak/alone. Just the fact your willing to fight and they'll back down like the shits they are.

>wie ficken dich"

we fix the ditch?

Carry a gun illegally and shoot them next time. Use a revolver so there's no chance of leaving brass. The rest will probably run after the first one goes down, it's not often that you need more than one or two rounds to take care of muggers.

>crossfit
>sport

Pick one.

crossfit is sport you dumb kraut

They came trough 11 countries who didn't wanted them i bet they can open a door with 4 guys...

yes, paralympic sport