Can someone please tell me what was so controversial about his statement?

Can someone please tell me what was so controversial about his statement?

He was right, wasn't he?

Why does the media still allow themselves to be played like a fiddle?

its just media shills repeating and beating the meme drums until it sticks. its not real outrage. liberals dont care about the military. trump will just generate a new media shitstorm that will be more in this favour and this whacky adventure can keep going

He made a comment, so the (((media))) immediately began criticizing it

>Why does the media still allow themselves to be played like a fiddle?

I don't think the media's the one being manipulated in this election.

The leaked e-mails have proven the media takes direct orders from the DNC...why does this surprise you?

>flips are the most powerful race in the world

Even news reporters are saying that nothing they can do makes people stop voting for him.

Dude on ABC news
>yea I dont think anything we say or show them at this point will get people to not vote for trump
>but at least we can still call him a dumbass

She should have just read Michele Obama's speech.

when he speaks, we just wake up as proud white people and say:

sieg heil

This man used the memory of his dead son to score political points.

This man is endorsing the woman who voted for the very war that his son was killed in.

How cucked is that ?

its disgusting, I wonder what his son would think

also Kahn is friends with Loretta lynch, they were co-workers.

we speak American in America, you kraut nigger

Stop reporting on this wig wearing retard and start reporting on things that matter. Wow someone has opinions xD LETS REPORT

Fuck off. I dont give a shit what this trump faggot thinks or says. He says one thing and does the exact opposite. Just like everyone else. Next channel please.

She's just so damn ugly.

Ugh.

I think this shows just how low American politics has sunk to be quite honest. Before this election cycle, shit-talking military personnel or the family members of deceased veterans who died in active service was political suicide. Whether you were left or right, no one who openly criticized or made snide insinuations about active service members had a career in politics afterwards. Trump can do all of that and no one bats an eyelid.

There is nothing sacred anymore, when a democrat can become the Republican nominee with no policy and a track record since 1982 of bribery and nepotism.

English and German are more similar than American and Ebonics.

T. Ctr

a leaf

Kek

Our Jewish overlords are going to be so annoyed if after Brexit the people again vote against the media and go for Trump.

I wonder what they will do to us as punishment.

Trumps been calling out the lying media jews for awhile now and needless to say they probably aren't too happy and are on some sort of jew rat kike crusade against him

This.

thanks for Correcting the record!

If the media showed a rock every day on the news people would be interested in that rock.

But it's cool that hillary committed numerous crimes and flips here positions whenever the political wind changes directions?

And since when is being rich this horrible sin? Hillary is rich too.

The cognitive dissonance of the left is spectacular.

Fucking Christ. Why does CTR have so many Canadians employed?

What's wrong with you guys that you willingly accept that job?

>media played like fiddle
If it brings eyes on their ads, they're winning. Even if they just pretend to be surprised and retarded

Hillary is an equally awful individual. Having the mental capacity to see through Trump doesn't automatically mean I then believe Hillary is the logical answer. This is the problem with this cycle's of politics: Both nominee's are proven hack-frauds with no policy, but you are forced to pick between one or the other- and therefore criticism of one must mean endorsement of the other. Something as complex as political beliefs are not merely binary. This election cycle is a travesty for both the left and the right of politics.

Youre what, about 20 years old, i guess?

what happened again?

This. The Democrats should be ashamed, but you just know they wont be

we elected a substitute teacher and here u are talking shit about hillary and the don lmao

wtf is CTR?

Islam is a war philosophy and any challenge to it is to be fought against several fold

FBIanon said this election (all elections) will swing based on emotions not factual arguments.

Trump knows that very well. Same user said they will be studying his tactics for years to come.
Buckle up, the ride is only starting.
He has plenty of fodder to destroy Hill/Billary.
PLENTY!

Their only hope is to make us complacent and demoralized. That's all they've got.

What did the madman do today?

He was deflecting from the real question the interviewer asked him. And the thing he chose to deflect to was a broad (and in this case incorrect) cultural assumption.

I didn't vote for Papa JT.

This. He's endorsing the woman who voted to basically kill his son.

He's a fucking sociopath.

But it's not like anyone was surprised by the relevation. The people who vote democrat likes it and knew it and the people who hates the democrats hates it and knew it.

Muslims should not fight FOR america, it's a waste. They risk going to hell for doing it and it's not appreciated by anyone.

The only muslim American soldier who gets appreciated by anyone and is seen as a hero is Nidal Hasan.

Cock Trance Revolution

>>yea I dont think anything we say or show them at this point will get people to not vote for trump

So they are not even hiding their overt bias anymore?

>muslim wearing headscarf/burka
>still shows her hair

NOT REAL MUSLIMS

bigot

The media will criticize everything he says and ignore Clinton's actual crimes. Just like they did with the Russians finding Hillary's emails joke

according to the leaks, even democrats hate other democrats.

UNITY UNITY

lol you pol autists don't understand that he showed no sympathy and acted like a textbook narcissist kid who doesn't allow his petty world view to be questioned. That alone drops lot of his points, not that it matters though because he is hillarys old friend and is probably there to push her to presidency and kill of her competition (already done)

>a joke
>not a clever trap that has further smeared hillary with her own words

only TV cavemen would not know anything except muh TREASON

All you need to do to counter this garbage is remind them that this guy is an American Muslim soldier, too.

If Captain Khan died for something, it wasn't Islam.

>He's a narcissist therefore everything he says must be wrong
>Hillary and Trump knew eachother at one point
>Hatred among old friends is unheard of
>No more competition left in the presidentcy
>there is a growing movement to convert voters to elect third party candidates, so if with enough votes, the 2 party system will be 3 party, maybe 4.

>implying Autists don't get shit done

Checkmate, cabbage roll

cant believe that guy was a major

Yes, he was right and most Americans see that. Don't be fooled by media reactions. There is a reason they have a 6% approval rating.

Democrats hate everything. They are vindictive and nasty people.

>Not acknowledging the fact every major media outlet in the US with the exception of fox is being paid to shill hard

fuck off commie,
Get out of Leafland faggot.

really, trump could say something like america is great, and they would twist it till it was an insult against everyone.

Are you talking about Trump or the muslim father?

lol what a lazy comeback

I noticed during the whole media pushed Clockmed story that Clockmed's mother was never shown on camera, let alone allowed to speak. they used that media savvy young muslim woman to do the talking, and his conartist father spoke a few times

my guess was that Clockmed's mommy is stuck in a black garbage bag from head to toe and the media did not want to show that she was one of those muslim women who are treated like property

Is there a pepe of her yet?

Yeah making fun of a dead soldier's mother will surely win him votes.

Guys..guys..GUYS

Kahn is a DNC puppet he works for/with Lynch
He is a CAIR lapdog and has ties to the muslim brotherhood
and HIS SON HATED HIM
This was out there recently but it seems like they have been scrubbing the internet of his son's posts
We need to get to work

we da bus

>>He's a narcissist therefore everything he says must be wrong

you dumbass autist, this is just what I mean, I didn't say if he was right or not but why people are mad at him, it should be obvious. Its like someone addressed mourning family with words like "why isn't your granny talking huh?". The muslim family wasn't probably mourning but they were talking about their dead son which alone makes the speech touching and sentimental for majority of people

Because they are cucks and the one pushing political correctness because that allows them to report more "scandals" when someone suddenly makes an observation or accidentally states reality.

is that the vtmb font

>Why do people hate him, it should be obvious.

they hate him because he used the law to file 4 businesses into bankrupcy, or possibly the television show. most people have not known donald outside the realm of TV.

And what donald might mean by his statement is Women in Islam are under oppression by Islamist men. if she was able to make some kind of statement that could possibly keep the misinformation machine spinning, but consistancy in lies is what hillary is best known for.

as for muslim people mourning, get real. we can't morn for our officers but have to cry for a nigger perp. can't mourn for the europeans but we must mourn those killed in Syria on a daily basis. no. that doesn't fucking work. it's just a game by the media. the real course of action is to fight back.

do you have any sources on this my man
though in all honesty i wouldn't be surprised at this at all considering the way the dnc is, but still

Please give me a source to Loretta Lynch and Khan being friends

All he said was he wished he could hear her speak.