If The USA isnt the best country in the world, why is the rest of the world so concerened about us...

If The USA isnt the best country in the world, why is the rest of the world so concerened about us? Why are you so opiniated about OUR politics.

Tbh i probably could name only a handleful of non-american politicians.

Face it, The USA owns the globe.

but you are only 60% white, you can't be the best country in the world

True.

Tired of opinions about our politics from 3rd worlders

>were still the best despite the fact that we're 60% white

haha, nice

Watch out Abdul, truck behind you

>why is the rest of the world so concerened about us?
no ones concerned about you. you are just so full of yourself and insert yourself in every conversation, so we are forced to respond.

>Why are you so opiniated about OUR politics.
Why are YOU so concerned about OUR politics?
If you aren't, then stop talking about our immigration politics.

>Tbh i probably could name only a handleful of non-american politicians.
So you are ignorant. Big surprise from a burger. I can name ever European leader.

>Face it, The USA owns the globe.
you own shit.

>france

Your either a muslim or your woman is being raped by a muslim.

Have fun getting murdered by muslims and you cant do anything about it because you faggots allow your government to tell you that you cant have guns

>no ones concerned about you. you are just so full of yourself and insert yourself in every conversation, so we are forced to respond.

he says, posting on an american website

Sometimes I wonder about how insignificant life would be if I was born anywhere else on the planet.

How can one cuckold be so wrong about so much

Lol we're just amazed st what a binch of pussies you guys are, thats all. I actually love your immigration policies.

It serves a necessary example for what NOT to do.

if trump wins. i can move there to make it white again.

>America will NEVER EVER BE WHITE like this again

RIP USA

As long as you come here legally, your more than welcome.

Spread your aryan genes, brother

i hope it comes with a kkkmembership

>If The USA isnt the best country in the world, why is the rest of the world so concerened about us?

You are like the village's lunatic that happend to have an arsenal of big guns and isn't afraid to use them, we are just concerned how your schizophrenia might ruin some orther countries without reason. The US has a shit life standards among the first world countries.

You faggot stopped European immigration, IT'S FUCKING OVER!

because our politics make for some amazing reality TV

admit it

Double identical dubs

I thought youd be more interested in neo-nazism.

>The USA owns the globe
>Israel owns the USA

You do whatever Jews tell you to do, as a daily reminder they even mutilate you at birth. You think they're laughing with you, but they're laughing at you. Being an Anglo nation it fills me with great sadness what you've allowed happen. Just repeating over and over again that you're free doesn't make it so, actions speak louder than words.

You don't own the globe. You just have a nuclear weapon, so that's why we keep eye on your politics. We don't need another monkey with grenade

how do you know an american is assblasted, this is the first and foremost answer

anything goes!

>America
You're either a nigger or your woman is being raped by a nigger.

Have fun getting murdered by niggers and you can't do anything about it because you faggots allow your media to tell you you have to vote for Jews.

because what happens here - unfortunately - effects the rest of the world.

...and i say that as someone who loves my country very, very much.

we just need to mind our own business. we are being USED by people and powers that could not give shit less about the U.S. as a siege engine for world domination.

we need to wake up and put an end to this shit, pronto.

If you weren't talking about AMERICAN politics on an AMERICAN website, nobody would give a shit.

Literally half the threads in here are about american politics started by american anons.

Florida holding the line against Mexicans

And yet, here you are.

BECAUSE YOUR POLITICS ARE THE ONLY FUCKING THING THAT GETS SHOWN ON OUR TV'S 24/7

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So?

My point was that no shit people talk about americans on an american website concentrated on american politics. Check Flashback.org or Ylilauta and you'll rarely see threads on americans, there are much more on Russia.

Its jealousy 100%. Just imagine how it would feel if you lived in some euro dump or asian shithole.

NON-USA CÜCKS BTFO
B
T
F
O

This is a bait right? No chance that Americans are this deluded, especially considering the shithole they live in.

>american education

We put faith in God Emperor Donald Trump, that's all.

Get off my site.

AS A MATTER OF FACT GET OFF MY INTERNET YOU FUCKING INGRATE

Greatest Ally

Yeah, says a lot about the rest of the world.

I live right next to you.

You have 10x my population.

Your politics are 10x as relevant to what happens in Canada than our own government.

Trump says Jump and Trudeau squeeks "h-how high G-G-God Emperor?"

>be USA
>fuck shit up for almost hundred years all around the world constantly
>wonder why world hates you

OH YES BROTHER

COME TO THE LAND OF THE FREE (LEGALLY)

Words cannot describe how much I hate that fucking bitch.

Are you a new CtR worker? Here, some startup money
>50 cent has been deposited to your paypal account

kek

Aw come on russia domt be like that. Youre like the only other country we respect.

>I can name every European leader

Bet you know all your wife's sons' birthdays, too.

>French media stops reporting the identity of Muslim terrorists
>French authorities ban Nice remembrance march

Guess it's true what they say about putting a frog in a pot of water.

>Why are you so opiniated about OUR politics.
Because you keep building military bases next to our borders.
Please fuck off

>Posts this unironically from a Russian flag
TOP. FUCKING. KEK.

THE WEST IS THE BEST

>Guess it's true what they say about putting a frog in a pot of water.

That he will need to learn to live with terrorism?

Yeah, that's because we're trying to keep the suicide bombers out.

really all that needs to be said 2bh

Swedes/germans and other europeans built America, you ungrateful little prick. Thank us.

American Pride thread?

This entire board was centered around Brexit for months until a few weeks ago.

Why are you opinionated about OUR politics?

the us is like a guy waving a gun around in a bank, everyone notices

Yes US owns the globe, it might not be the best country to live in but no other country can match your military capacity.

So US turning bad would cause a lot of problems allover the world. The rest of the world (EU) would have to spend a lot of money equipping and expanding their armed forces, unholy alliances would form, isolationism, small wars would breakout allover the planet, poverty, famine, instability ...

>Kikes own the globe and amerishits are their puppets

ftfy

If we're so awful world, pay your own fucking share and we will gladly leave your countries.

Believe me, we don't need to waste our lives protecting your piece of shit clay.

no you won't

>roleplaying countries

Yeah like i want to waste my tax money protecting dumbshit countries like yours.

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE

>Literal nobody
Enjoy your cultural enrichment, Trudeau.

it doesn't matter what you want.
it's what your betters want

The United States has more guns than people. No other country can come close to that level of freedom.

What countries are you protecting and from whom are you protecting them from?

You know I actually liked you Australians when I visited in 2004, it's a shame you have become such a bunch of cunts since.

Sad!

lol freedom to shoot each other

NEED TO GO BACK

TO THE FLAG

I'm going to give you a pass because of people like Nigel. You should be lucky to have people like him.

IKEA didn't build the U.S., Sven, we just allow you to peddle your flimsy hürgendürgenwares here.

Make sure to look both ways when you cross the street, Frog.

I don't want your gratification, chum

I just want to know what the fuck you're on about

They are protecting literally everyone from Russia

USA isn't thew best country in the world by any means, most of us believe it's kinda shit and your cheap excuse of nationalism is fucking annoying. But at least I recognize that it is the most influential and important nation in history, standing next to the Persians and Romans. You guys have managed to extend your influence and political power throughout the whole world and those who dare to stand in your way end up being your bitches, as an example you have Germany, Japan and Mexico.

But I also must let you know that it's over my friend, those were a nice 200 years or so for you, I believe there's no way you can survive the incoming financial collapse and China is going to take your place

Our insane government wants war with you, most of us don't. I want an ally on respectful terms, not World War II.

>mexican intellectuals

God Emperor Trump will lead us back to the right path

Aye, the end is nigh, but i got my fucking guns.

A lot of Russians want a war with you. Most of them are human trash though.

Lots of countries have gun bans. Doesn't keep them from getting shot, though, does it,
FRANCE?
UK?
GERMANY?
Ad nauseum?
Here, we shoot back, and it's the source of unlimited asshurt for countries which can't.

entertainment value

If The Islam isnt the best religion in the world, why is the rest of the world so concerened about us?

OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

if you didn't fuck up the me they wouldn't have had the problem

But desu weve only started running shit somewhere during ww2

Meant World War III, sorry. Really? I guess it's just like the morons here.

It really is a shame, your country and I together? We'd crush ISIS in days. I'm glad you guys are wrecking them in Syria, unlike our intelligence agencies arming them.

>USA owns the globe
No user, jews own the globe

AND TO THE REPUBLIC

why post a fat bitch lol

thank the jews for your short life as the rulers of earth

thing is, a war with russia would mean a war with korea syria, iran, china too.

and then there's this little problem.
south central america will dump the us in a heart beat