ACTION COMICS #957 STORYTIME

Post Crisis Superman and the old numeration are back, but Lex Luthor is the only reason you need to read this issue

Other urls found in this thread:

www29.zippyshare.com/v/BeeE503i/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Variant

it is so good.

Here's our hero

hat...

That was not what I expected.

I'm gonna need a couple of hours to process it.

Just know this, it was good.

>Path of Doom
So I'm guessing Doomsday shows up

this seems too familiar.

He's literally on the cover

Thank you based Lex. You're the hero we all need.

The end.
Lot of things happened in this issue, I had no faith in Jurgens, but this was good so I'm following at least this first arc

Oh boy.
Supes really started it this time. Really not the best way to make your comeback....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT NIGGA THE MAN HIMSELF IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>has found nothing dirty on Lex Luthor despite trying
>knows Luthor saved the world from villains when there were no heroes around to do so
>knows Luthor was a Justice League member who did not do anything dirty on the League
>attacks him anyways
This is a hate-filled Superman, and I am absolutely disgusted.

reposting from other story-time

bumping for others.

I like that Sup Forums is so hype for this that there's two storytimes active at once.

Superman vs. Luthor is self-justifying.

>has found nothing dirty on Lex Luthor despite trying

He must not've been trying very hard, considering if I recall correctly, Lex was complicit in Nu52 Metallo, Brainiac, and Amazo.

GET HYPE, NIGGAS!

>hype for Jurgens
Sup Forums will never learn

>implying characterfags care about writers

>Superman Family now consists of 10 releases per month (at least once at the various spin-offs start coming out) including appearances in team/team-up books

This is almost overload. Not that I'm complaining HE'S BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying content isn't most important
>implying ANY writers are ever reliable

GTFO, fanboy.

>this the kinda nigga reads Jason Aaron comics
>this the kinda nigga still thinks Alan Moore is good
>this the kinda nigga that read Wonder Woman Earth One

I'm crying, he's back, he's really back

I thought Sup Forums and WWfags love WW Earth One? Or it's usual Morrisonfaggotry?

These guys get it. You subject yourself to more garbage than anything when you "follow writers". Being a "fan" is ALWAYS a bad idea.

Holy shit. This is the best Rebirth issue yet. By far. Granted I haven't read rest of todays releases, I'll get on it. Just had to come by and say that I love this issue.

so hype gonna read this shit twice lol ill literally just read both storytimes lol

BAMP NIGGAS

Last Week was Superman, Batman, Green Lantern(s), and SJW Arrow, right?

And this week is Action Comics (ongoing), Detective Comics (ongoing), Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, and... is that it?

I also did and it's for sure the best first issue of Rebirth for now.
I laughed and when I noticed that the two OPs started 20 seconds from each other

Yep.

>A cyborg. A clone

Real nice Dan, I saw what you did there.

GTFO

>post-crisis Supes is classic Supes
No.

>I had no faith in Jurgens,

He's a solid writer when he's on Superman. Don't go expecting the next classic Superman story or anything but he's perfectly serviceable

Supes is such an asshole.

>Crisis on Two Threads

It's Lex Fucking Luthor you cunt. This Superman has seen every bad thing he ever did. His distrust is completely justified

lol

>people lose their shit over post crisis supes being an asshole and the fake Clark Kent appearing.

I dont get it. Green Arrow was miles better than this.

Action Comics 957 (2016) (Webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www29.zippyshare.com/v/BeeE503i/file.html

It's a different Lex Luthor. And he hasn't seen every bad thing he's ever done. He's seen none of it. Which is why Lois urged caution, but he didn't listen.

It's mostly post-crisis fags happy that the "real" Superman is back. And I agree with you on GA being better. That's the best I've read sof ar of Rebirth. But I have to get to the rest of this week's titles.

>every bad thing he ever did

He has literally done nothing wrong and Pre-Flashpoint Superman knows that. And yet he still attacked the guy in public out of paranoia because he can't accept that this is a different Lex.

Only excusing this is if there's mind control going on.

Is there anyone claiming Green Arrow wasn't the best one?*

*pending the storytiming of Flash and Aquaman at least

>Sup Forums reading Superman together

FUCK I almost forgot was this felkt like. FFS it's been like what? 5 years since we made a habit of this? And like 6 since anyone cared since that was Grounded at the end there? All the New 52 Superman storytimes have been like ghost towns in comparison to this except for the Morrison ones, and even then those were a totally different vibe. We spent more time in those either Morrison circle-jerking or talking about hypercrisis faggotry.

I miss when hypercrisis threads had new material. It's just reposts now.

I love Post-Crisis Superman probably the best, but I have to agree: he's being all sorts of judgmental.

Then again, I didn't keep up with Nu52 Superman at all, so I don't know if Luthor really does deserve that level of suspicion. Likely he does, because most cape stories come down to "punch the bad guy [even if bad guy hasn't done bad yet]".

>He has literally done nothing wrong
Quit memeing already goddamn.

SJW Arrow was actually shit.

>It's a different Lex Luthor

Is it really though? He is the same Luthor that Post crisis Superman knows just with key moments in time removed. And he did dirty shit during New 52 anyway

Rebirth sparked tons of new stuff.

The end of Morrison's Action Comics was GOAT. This doesn't come close.

For all pre-flashpoint Supes knows he hasn't. Only us as the readers know his sins

Kill yourself.

This isn't even about quality, man. It's just that we haven't really had these kinds of Superman threads is YEARS.

characterfags are disgusting

>He is the same Luthor that Post crisis Superman knows just with key moments in time removed. And he did dirty shit during New 52 anyway
And Post-Crisis SUperman does not know of any fo that stuff.

>so I don't know if Luthor really does deserve that level of suspicion

And I always thought it was dumb that Lex became president. Turns out people can't spot a cunt when he's right in front of them

I was talking about the threads. The thread with everyone saying their name backwards was hype as hell.

I'm not memeing, it's the truth. This Luthor so far is a mostly good person. And pFP Superman just goes and attacks him for no reason. Why?

He was literally in a Super prison at the start of the New 52

Placing your hand on a shield is attacking, now?

Following writers doesn't mean blindly eating up any shit they put out but the creators are a far better indication of quality than the characters.

Which we don't know how he got there (unless it was that action comics story by Daniels and Diggle in which case he wasn't that bad in it) and he redeemed himself from it. Plus even Lois told him not to treat him with such suspicion since they don't know what he's truly like in this world.

Post-Crisis Superman and pre-Crisis Superman are ultimately the same character. It was really their continuity that got rebooted.

That's the biggest different between Crisis On Infinite Earths and New 52. Crisis was a new continuity, New 52 was new versions of EVERYTHING (except Batman and Green Lantern since those were the biggest sellers DC had at the time, so they were afraid to kill those golden geese but didn't mind fucking ruining everything else).

I love how crazy that concept was.

>If you're so smart then why don't you design a prison even you can't escape?
>I'm gonna prove you wrong superfaggot. Watch this I don't ever getting out.

It's not. But he claims that Luthor attacked him because Luthor has the seense to have saftey precautions? Seems like he needed an excuse to fight Luthor due to his hate.

This is Pre-52 Superman, they guy that was never wrong about anything.
If he decides to go against Luthor he si right.

It is literally rape

He should keep his hands to himself

Yeah, but again very different vibe. There was more or less no difference between Morrison AC storytimes and the hypercrisis threads that were all over the board at the time.

The last time he inspired anyone was when he died.

He isnt fucl you and fuck johns

He is watching a wall of different monitors all playing different things.

Just like Ozymandias

Not really. Most characters are either usually not shit or usually shit. EVERY writer is usually shit.

>People defending Lex.
>in 2016

this is the same guy who sits on the throne of Apokalips. and has a custom motherbox that says his name.

Fuck, what was that line from again?

How is he gonna be king of Apokalips and Superman at the same time.

Is one of those only a part time gig?

Johns butchering characters as usual

Infinite Crisis.

Shit event but that line was great. Not that I agree with it but asshole Batman is best Batman.