Cunt

>cunt
>What are the worst immigrants in your countries?

In canada, it's definitely caribbean blacks as well as somalis.

In Iran, it's hazara refugees, they're known as rapists and drug dealers, funnily enough they have the same reputation in sweden too.

If we rate by crimes Colombians
Sad thing because I actually like them
And if we rate by just being a mass that just sits there and does nothing Haitians

t. Bullied by Jamaicans

Back to Sup Forums racist idiot

t. nignog

I want an Irani gf.

Eastern Europeans

Indians, Chinese

Weebs

As a poo, it kind of surprises me how nigger-tier Indians act in malaysia. Its strange.

Pakis

t. Abdul Ahmed Fahrrad Al Muhammed

Well, they're not technically immigrants, but...

Yeah, them.

good post

flag.

peruvians.

Anything south of Texas

I hate CHIs so damn much

>In canada, it's definitely caribbean blacks
EVERYONE STOP READING THERE AND REFER TO THE FOLLOWING IMAGE.

Chilangos.

palestinians and spics

Europeans, Africans, Central and South Americans, Oceanians, Asians, and Canadians.

I'm in New Brunswick, we don't have immigrants

>cunt
flag
>What are the worst immigrants in your countries?
colombians and haitians

As a New Yorker, I'm gonna have to go with Albanians

t. Bogdan Pokyrzcwa Mendelyuk

Haitians and Magrehbis (so bad haitians move away from them).

t. Nicolae Kurwanov

lmao agreed

or... maybe there's a bunch of haitians, jamaicans and other carribean blacks in toronto.

I don't even have problems with somalis ffs

OI MON LOOK, 'E'S GONNA CRY!

Own mexicans

Fucking Sinaloenses and Chiapanecos, they ruin every city they touch

Flag

Basically any immigrant that comes from Latin America minus Uruguayans and Brazilians

This is just sad

There are shitloads of afghans in stockholm these days

kek

they're too subhuman eh, we've got tons of em in iran and they behave the same way in europe, it's despicable, hazaras are subhumans on another level, I feel bad for other afghanis

Got any stories of Hazaras doing nigger-tier shit? I assume you do since you seem to hate them so much.

every time I go to mashhad lol

Could you explain in more detail?

there are entire neighborhoods that are no go zones in mashhad because if an iranian woman goes alone, she's going to get raped by a pack of hazaras, they bring drugs over, they even rape men lol

Jesus that sounds awful. What do you think would be a proper solution to the hazara question? Could they be deported or educated or is ethnic cleansing the only option

africans
god i hate them so much

confining them to afghanistan would be good, iran sends a bunch of them off to die in syria which is nice

Well, no such thing. Every immigrant here works hard to be quite honest, I have no complaints. Even the Bolivians that come are OK, I mean, they become slaves here in São Paulo, but they're not doing any shitstorm.

What about Angolans?

mostly are cool, you can sometimes spot afrocans with bright and coloured clothes looking for jobs where i work

>picrel
>pang.ojeg
that pic must be in indonesia, we actually do accept some afghan refugees. Like you said many of them have bad attitude too. Many just keep cry to be sent to Australia but they end up stuck here, too bad for them.

sorry about that lad.

At least in my state, Dominican immigrants tend to be the worst. They love to blast shitty hip-hop from their stereos.

based Australia

which state?

Qatar. Any east african.

Massachusetts. We get a lot of Chinese exchange students, most of whom are Fuerdai, but they don't try to live here.

The worst?
The afrcans from our former colonies and the brazlians.

I haven't raped any Iranian women fuck off. A cousin of mine is married to an Iranian woman. There's lots of us in the GTA.

Non-whites and whites from outside the Commonwealth or Western Europe.

hahahaha I knew this iranian was a bullied little bitch
Listen you Iranian faggot, we Hazara fuck your women all the time in Toronto and they're huge sluts. Iranaian women will fuck anybody, especially the christian ones that fuck blacks.

All non European ones

Iranians are pathetic lmao

We only get venezuelans and Americans [mostly retirees or sexpats (sadly)] and both are okay-ish. Though some americunts star acting retarded when they get drunk and some venezuelans from the lower social strata have driven up crime in some places

To be honest, no idea.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jamacians are absolute shit though he's right. Trinis are the only cool Caribbean blacks. They don't resort to petty crime 100% of the time.

haitians

this, though he'll call every canadian a samefag

by far roma gypsies
the worst immigrants anyone could ask for
gypsy genocide when?

>Fuerdai

TIL there is a word for this

t. University of British Columbia student, aka University of a Billion Chinese

Africans.
Bolivians and peruvians are nice,

Terroni

Who the shit immigrates here?