You people don't actually think you're the good guys right? I mean, you recognize you're on the evil side RIGHT...

You people don't actually think you're the good guys right? I mean, you recognize you're on the evil side RIGHT? I've been lurking this cesspool for some time and the misogynistic and racist shit I see posted here is shocking, I mean, 90% of this insane board approves of genocide and mass-deportation of non-whites and muslims. Come on, you people must admit that you're on the evil side or else I will lose faith in humanity.

sometimes the world needs a bad guy

Importing refugees that will harm the local populace isn't "the good side".

Free speech is "the good side".

>I mean, 90% of this insane board approves of genocide and mass-deportation of non-whites and muslims.

Not true at all, try to actually read threads instead of going with the "LE POL IS A WACIST!". There are extremists but not as many, put aside your prejudice and enjoy the board as is. I know you are going to dismiss this but it's indeed mostly confirmation bias the thing that you are suffering from, you see 2 extreemist posts and get so outraged that you forgot about everyone else that also commented.

This is pasta

>using "misogynistic" and "racist" unironically
>implying deporting criminals is bad

You're the one on the evil side you inculcated pleb.

I am new here and was pretty shocked as well. But i try to just overlook all the racist and homophobes since i get unfiltered news here.
I dont know how much of it is serious, how mich are just joke (some of the racist stuff is really funny) and what is posted by shills just to get people away from here. So i am here for the news

Our society is falling down and it was by design. The tool of this demolition is political correctness/cultural Marxism.

Too much cultural marxism, i.e. Jewish social engineering.

The Jews are using those fuckin niggers to destroy the white race, it's time to revenge white men. The white revolution is the only solution the jewish liberal system must be destroyed.

Multiculturalism is a Jewish weapon of mass destruction.

You fuckin muslim apologetic scum!!!!

1. We arent one person and dont all share the same opinion
2. No 90% does not approve of genocide
3. The enlightenment was a mistake
4. Youre a sheep

Only really dumb people and children think the world can be divided in good and bad.

#NotAllPol!! Dont be so quick to stereotype us!

Oh no, a faggot will be upset. Fuck off, nigger.

Majority whites have no survival instinct, it's sickening to watch how self genocidal a group can be.
People have gotten too comfortable. Especially women who are shielded from the harsh reality of the nature of man.
They are the only group/race/tribe/specie on the planet that does not go in favor of their own self interests OUT OF FREE WILL.
Coddled people can't comprehend nationalism or dying for their country. They don't realize the sacrifice, blood, sweat and work put forth by their ancestors.
Wars harden people but wars on their soil turn them. Mass terrorist attacks will happen and people will grow fearful, angry and realize the error of their ways.
The future is going to be very dark. Just this year, several major economies are collapsing into anarchy.

How can you explain that every white country on earth has suddenly become multicultural, without our consent? explain that!

It doesn't matter if we're "good" or "bad".

All that matters is that we're going to win.

>pol
>unfiltered

Welcome to the right side of history. #I'mWithHer.

I always liked the villains better anyways

Your days are over racist.

>muh morals are correct because I say so

>good and evil
Everyone in this world serves their own interests.

Why is there so many shills on Sup Forums lately

Importing uncivilized subhumans = Bad for locals who worked hard to build a successful, safe sountry

We're the good guys, just tired of seeing our countries turned to shit by muslims and niggers

seriously, who even wants them here?

well I usually cuck post to suppress these racist piece of shits tho

Good and bad are just concepts. Really its just "Us" vs "Them" which is also a bullshit tactic to make people with other opinions seem less human.

Those are just extremists. Dont be a bigot

life and politics is not Game of Thrones, there is no "good" or "evil" in reality

Someone's paranoid

shut up cuck