pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/?AID=7236
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36935175
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>HIS FUCKING FACE

What do you guys think of the new polls?

What is going on here?

Hey guys, I fear that now due to the democratic convention being a huge success, and Trump making more stupid comments, Hillary will win. :(

>It's a Finn post
You guys are on par with Canada and Aussies as the worst posters on here

Really working out for the Jewish pollsters now that they've removed the neither option

Are the dems driving anyone else absolutely crazy? Getting real sick of this bullshit.

GAS THE (((GLOBALISTS))) TRADE WAR NOW!

What happened guys?

Too bad she is leading in the polls. :(

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Trump only started on her a few hours ago. Give it time.

rigged Polling

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/?AID=7236 proof

Someone link this one in the old thread.

Wow. Just wow.

not sure why this isn't national News

HOW ARE WE GOING TO DEAL WITH ELECTION FRAUD WTF DOES TRUMP EVEN THINK ITS AN ISSUE???????

> went back and reconfigured previously released polls to present different results with a reinterpretation of the “Neither” responses in those polls.

Oh wow, that's pathetic.

she is a fraud

None of the polls matter, as long as Trump is within 5 or points heading into the debates he has a shot.

It's going to come down to the debates. Plan and simple. Trump has to blow her out, that's all that will matter.

there's more bounce coming, by Weds we should see it all

Trump's walking into a beartrap at the debates, though.

I hope so.

STFU UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>delusion
>debating is now considered to be a bear trap by the Trump camp
>will probably chicken out on all the debates
You guys are pathetic, you know that?

SHILLS FUCK OFF

Trump wins again.

Give Trump time to reduce Hillary's approval rating.

they will rig the debates with Trump rebuttal only power points and questions by muslims and illegal aliens. Benghazi and email questions are off.

awoooooo

Everyone is thinking it, but only Trump is not afraid to discuss it.

How bad is this?

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36935175

Having a bunch of broken English speakers at the DNC was really bad optics. What were they thinking? It's like they believe their own bullshit now. Bill had a better campaign than this.

How fucked are we lads

OH is blue due to kasich

Those "broken English speakers" are the REAL Americans, the ones who carry the foundations of our economy and our culture, you racist fuckwit. Kill yourself immediately.

I think it's the opposite

OH - trump
PA, FL - clinton

also
CO - clinton
NH - trump

Kasich will be endorsing Trump in october

Kek wills it

You see them bringing up that Mexican judge commentary? No? Expect the same in a few weeks when a new flavor of the month gets scripted.

Really

>telling him to kill himself
>not demanding he donate his kidneys and blood to starving Syrian refugee children
check privilege pls

Because people would stay home

Trump is down like 10 points in Pennysylvania despite campaigning hard there. That's gonna be blue. Virginia is in the red so it's not Hillary's.

oh, no, i'm not Trump camp - I'm a Hillaryfag.

i think he's going to come in cocky and overconfident and get his ass handed to him.

We'll harvest your fucking meth-laced organs after you die. We'll make sure that there is nothing left to bury. The only good you'll do on this Earth is giving ill, non-white AMERICANS a second chance at life.
Kill yourself now, with a noose, a shotgun, or car exhaust.

So basically according to you we're losing in a landslide?

CO is Blue
NV is Red

It'll come down to VA and PA, and she's already failing there.

I think Hillary is going to come in cocky and overconfident and then have a stroke and die.

You,actually think trump will debate using the questions asked

He does whatever he wants

what do you mean "Virginia is in the red"?

you realize Obama took Virginia in both 2008 and 2012, that Hillary's VP nom is one of two current Democratic Senators from Virginia, and that the current Governor of Virginia is a Democrat, right?

I mean, at some point the evidence starts to add up.

And a broken English speaking father shat on Trump the hardest and Trump doesn't have a real answer

He said he worked hard and that's like losing a son in Iraq
He accused the dad of not writing his own speech.
He accused the dad of forcing his wife to stand there silent.

False on all counts.

Does he know how bad it looks shitting on the father of a dead soldier? Didn't ANYONE in his campaign tell him it was a bad idea? Where's Ivanka when Trump needs her? She's the level-headed one.

Guys tell me about white flight in America

The whites who lived in Detroit, Baltimore, Memphis, Birmingham, Flint, DC, Chicago, Philadelphia......where did they go?

Those kidneys are going into Rabbis, user

These fucking twats will keep spewing the same old "4D chess" bullshit over and over again.
Just keep posting recent poll numbers to really shut them up.
Fuck these cunts, I hope they neck themselves after Clinton's landslide victory on November.

the suburbs. they basically are the "swing voters" you hear about. they can go either way depending on the year.

>Hillaryfag
>We have Hillaryfags now
>After months and months and months of nothing, these people come out of the woodwork
THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Big sister is teary eyed.

To hell, where they belong.

rural and suburban areas. mostly due to southern blacks moving northern

Suburbs, now their grandchildren are moving back into cities.

I wouldn't say landslide, but yes, I think Hillary will win.

Even if Trump takes PA and VA I think she takes NV, CO, FL and NM and wins by a very slim margin.

Latinos and white women, mang.

Note that I don't see Trump taking MI or Wi, those are fantasies.

We've ALWAYS been here. Sup Forums was always a liberal site until you fucking autists started taking the Hitler memes seriously. Now it's being overrun by Stormfront nazi-role players and dumb ass white people who think MANN Coulter is attractive.
I wish I could take a nail gun to each of your scrotum and pin you to your fucking chairs.

I might leave the threads guys, too many CTR asshats.

Sorry but I can't take a poll that has a question "would you vote for harambe?" seriously

It's the convention bounce. But even the rigged polls proves Trump had a better convention. They can't even shill it any more.

whatever - I get that you guys want to believe that Hillary is 100% fake and manufactured, because then you can believe Trump is a genius and this is an easy election to win.

It's a hard election for either side to win. That's just the truth of it. You'll grow up as you get older.

>Sup Forums was always a liberal site
Dumbest shit ever, refrain from posting.

more bounce coming btw

Trump is entertaining but cum on guise he's not going to become president. He has less minorities behind him than any other Republican is recent history. Women hate him and his wife. And there's not enough poor, dumb, angry huwite mails to push him over the line.

Hillary is actually responsible for the death of 4 Americans in Benghazi.

Maybe she should apologize to the victims of her beloved islamists' attacks

What about Ohio? Him in a feud with the party and Kasich doesn't seem to have hurt him in the slightest. It's called a swing state for a reason, I guess.

Would Trump watch anime?

Sup Forums has been infested I see.

Ah well. Spend that money Hillary. Spend billions here. We don't give a fuck.

I'm amazed that PPP is even treated like reliable. They're the most biased piece of horseshit out there. Just a couple of months ago they were asking their poll responders about if they find Donald Trump or cockroaches more favorable

The hell latinoas are costing it.
We're trying to inform people not to trust the shitty media (I already convinced family in the U.S. who to vote for) and the women usually follow the men.
Solo women are a different story, but they sometimes forget to vote in the first place. Look at the bernie sanders supporters, only MUCH less passionate. That's Hillary.
She will not win. As long as everybody goes with facts, hits back properly, and goes intelligently, Trump will win just as he is. Polls are tweaked so much that they are to always be doubted

Prove me wrong. Prove me fucking wrong, I dare you motherfucked. You're not even old enough to be a newfag, you're a fucking meme parasite, attracted here within the last two years because of "muh happenings" and ironic Hitler worships. I guess acting like idiots really does attract the real ones.

I think he takes OH before PA so yes, I think he would take it and she could still win.

Just don't see Trump taking FL.

they've been shilling hard sense the convention. They're clearly on damage control

guize, we need to come up with good insults for finposters. our current ammunition isn't cutting it.

>Always a liberal site
>Sup Forums has always been liberal
Actually as is in the title of the board we are strictly contrarian, but I digress
>Appeal to authority by age
>Ignoring my point about it being fishy all these people are popping up now and re-framing it as me being delusional
THANK YOU
FOR
CORRECTING
THE
R
E
C
O
R
D

agree, you should ignore both PPP and Rasmussen.

I admire your passion but you're totally wrong. Latinos are going to vote for Hillary big-time.

We're so lucky (like your trips) to see edgy faggots like you to have a laugh in trumpgen.
Go on please. Everyone is taking you VERY seriously ;)

When Trump and Hillary go to the debates, I am 99% sure that Hillary will start trying to trip Trump with trick questions, such as "What is the Xth amendment" and using false acronyms and whatnot. How is Trump going to defend himself against that? He got tripped by the title 12 bullshit, and he really needs to be careful not to let that happen again in the debates.

I want Trump to win, but I'm really concerned if he's preparing for that shitstorm or not. I know that's the route Hillary will go because she has no fucking chance out-bantz-ing him.

I said Sup Forums, dipshit. Sup Forums is a containment board for a reason, to keep you redneck racists contained to your prison cells like we do to those faggot ponyfuckers.
You are as bad as ponyfuckers.

ok meme analyses expert, show me some screenshots which support your retard claims about this imageboard gesturing as "always liberal"

Yeah. There was that mother who said that in the RNC. Hillary didn't accuse her of having her speech written for her or being insincere or claim she's lost just as much as the mother had.

>I'm a Hillaryfag

Why?
Give one good reason

The soldier died in a war that trump opposed and hillary was for. His sacrifice was for nothing, and he volunteered for it. He also was killed by Muslims on a mission to kill fellow muslims. So what right does he have to criticize trump for banning muslims?

yeah, i work for correct the record, because making $250k wasn't enough so I quit my day job ; )

Ahh, I love how unbiased the news are about Trump.

Lets see some headlines from the biggest Finnish newspaper.

>Trumps attack against the dead soldiers parents enrages even republicans!!!
>Oil billionaire brothers abandon Trump
>Donald Trump threatens democrats: "I wanted to punch many of them so hard that they would never recover"
>The father of a soldier who died in the Iraq war gives a voice to the American muslims - Trump responds to sharp criticism.

I think she'll make an excellent President.

Hillary is responsible for her son's death. Far worse than anything you wrongly accuse Trump of

its their big lie. They're just gonna keep shouting that Sup Forums used to be a left leaning board till people believe it

>Trump can't even remember which Amendments are which
>wanting this buffoon to be President
And here you guys have been decrying Obama's alleged hatred of the Constitution, when it turns out that you don't even know what the Constitution actually is.
I think a bullet to your brain might fix that deficiency. Do us all a favor and end your life, pham.

Trump didn't oppose the war at the time. Not that it matters, but get a clue.