Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Norway
Good try shill, but next time use US proxy atleast.

>oh I know, I'll engage with these internet nazis on a logical rational level and appeal to their their ability to see themselves and their beliefs objectively
>you have 0% chance to hit

wtf im a #hillarymissile now

Kill

Yourself

Kbai

>CRT switching from their Canadian proxies

Ive seen this copypasta posted so many fucking times already. somedays Sup Forums is just garbage.

Uh everyone here hates Clinton and is voting for Johnson or Trump.

Democrat voters are passed at what she did to Bernie and are not voting.

T. New mexico

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS

PLEASE HELP

thank you for Correcting the Record™

I wonder if it would be worth tracking ctr shills do where they come from.

One is a kike worshipping faggot and the other is Hitler.

>25 cents has been deposited into your account.

>First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8

wtf i hate opinions now

Daily reminder that any claim that there are not shills on Sup Forums can be silenced simply by linking to threads like these.

Actually, it's exactly the opposite. If you get out of the media echo chamber playing over and over on your TV, you'll find a lot of people do not despise Trump or hate him.

They'll disagree with him on topics, some on migration, some on muslims, some on reproductive rights, but they don't react to him like the hysterical cunts the tv cameras love to show. A lot of them react to Trump as, quite honestly, the lesser evil, because they both acknowledge Hillary as a run of the mill lobby candidate squarely bought by corps looking for benefits, and they saw how hard it was for the Republican party to swallow Trump's election as their candidate - they understood that Trump was not establishment, that the republican establishment tried extremely hard to push Trump out.

Which is why Trump is slowly outpolling Hillary.

>Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor
hated by ~40~50%
called a racist by the same amount
and called a traitor? what?

I wore a MAGA hat, and everyone hi5ed me and asked if I could import hats for them too

dude you would wonder how many people have 2 faces these day ;)

My political views are to legalize drugs and murder. My friends and family are fine with me.

And I have no co-workers. I contract in the patch and stump shorthanded to pocket everything. I could fuck a baby to death with another baby, and nobody I work for would give a single shit as long as I get my shit done in window.

Everybody that I talk to already knows that I think America deserves Trump.

Thank you, due to your correction of the record i no longer see hitlery clinton as a corrupt, cheating, enaber of a rapist who has the blood of at least 4 good people in her hands. And will instead see her as the single most qualified individual for the office of the president. her having been in power for 20 odd years in one form or another and her extensive kill list shall be seen as nothing more than bullet points to her honor so that we might through away the most important election of our time to vote for the first cunt wearer as ruler of this great nation.