Why is she such a slut?

Why is she such a slut?

She's a 12-year-old girl. They're all sluts at heart.

can boys be sluts too

No little boys are pure. That's why they smell like berries while girls smell like old tampons and farts.

not in GF universe, look at Roadside Attraction

Meme anime Musclefag joke

What was Alex's excuse for her uselessness in the plot again?

Not unless you want to be called a traitor by your sister because she wants you to marry her best friend.

See: a pure, adorable little boy that can do know wrong.

>Having crushes makes you a slut
>No one else in the thread is disputing this

Alex based her off his sister which he pines for but could not fuck.

She's female.

Only if they're fags but still no match for girls.

According to this show, no.

>Thinking anybody in this thread is serious

What purpose did Roadside Attraction have again?

she was a slut since the first chapter

no. something something shitty lock

All children are sluts. They need to practice falling in love before they can really do it. They will fall in love with random people and things at the drop of a hat. That's why it's immoral to take advantage of a kid. Of course they love you. They love everyone.

>pines for
You dropped this

Hug and kiss with no tongue sluts. They're curious about seeing cocks, but most would spew if frenched or presented with one.

> Not having a crush on Alexander Hamilton

It's not what it used to be. A "stud" isn't regarded as cool and desirable anymore: a dick that's been in a dozen vaginas is disgusting for girls, he himself is seen as less of a prize because everyone already had him and it's annoying for guys who can't get pussy. Same with "sluts", boys actually want to befriend them because they're cool about sex and the new population of "empowered" girls no longer really shame them, sometimes even give them admiration.

I don't think he had any real interest in the female characters beyond plot devices/stereotypes. The male characters were completely different because A. they either functioned as his self-insert or B. he voiced them

There was literally an episode in this show that says just talking to a bunch of women makes you a playboy and a horrible person.

Should I?

Yes

The hack is at it again

I bet Trump will go and flip off Hirsch's star. Oh wait...

Boys. No.

Men. Yes. Specially faggots.

I don't know why those stars are used as a metric for anything anymore. I mean, literally anyone who can spend $10,000 can get one now.

Remember that Dipper can't get any girl not named Mabel. NEVER. Or at least, girls without Mabel's approval stick.

>they either functioned as his self-insert

What an odd way to treat your self-inserts

Sure. Why not?

Thanks. I'm probably going to be slow about it, though. It annoys me no end that we don't have a board for this shit and I want the anticipation to hang in the air.

Accurate representation of a girl.

Mmm, socks

NAO!!

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STRIP ALREADY

This is shockingly true.

People complain because the male characters experienced hardship and had flaws but those exact things make for interesting fictional characters.

See how Pacifica who accidentally has both those things was perhaps the best received female character from the show.

And they wondered why people wanted to see more of Pacifica.

I'm still pissed Pacifica barely got screentime in the last chunk of episodes

Could have tried a little hard. General shirt should be a darker more masculine color or even white or black really. I think a male version Abel seemed instead of making sweaters would be more into screen printing hoodies. Lainey should at least have a ponytail since that's what girls usually wear with visors.

Hey, you know what girls going through puberty like to wear in the July heat? Heavy sweaters.

Oh baby!!!

I like Abel's design on the bottom right. I do think it would be more fitting for Abel to wear jackets instead of sweaters too.

I do;t know if anybody remembers this, or was there, but I was brainstorming for a fic where everything is early the same, but set in a futuristic/sci-fi universe. Not at all related to Blendin's future. Anybody got any good titles for it? I'm pure shit at making up titles.

You are Pedobear.

Pokemon?

but dipper is a slut

Prove it

Bump

Seriously though, what was with this show's problem with romance and attractions?

Should I spoiler the rest of these? Or let it all hang out?