150 Polish Citizens Mourned in Reutlingen After Muslim Beheading of a Polish Mother

Not one German showed up

stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.reutlingen-trauermarsch-zum-gedenken-an-getoetete-frau.3cd02035-05e1-4b37-bad1-89f0b80e218d.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reutlingen_machete_attack
fakt.pl/wydarzenia/polska/boje-sie-go-chyba-sie-nacpal/cy7pfv2
youtube.com/watch?v=RBl0hDZDL44
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

See Germany? This is how you do it.

I am ashamed of my people

>Es war ja nur ein Einzelfall

polan is the secret Reich of whiteness

finish what hitler couldnt

Lel

Fun fact the syrian fucked the polish whore

proofs?

>post yfw in ww3 it'll be poland invading germany

This is a joke right? Not one german edgelord even came to rubberneck?

>guy in picture holding a painting of a obvious muslim with child.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reutlingen_machete_attack

> He also said that the attacker was in a relationship with the victim and both had previously lived together in a refugee camp.

She was pregnant well.

*as

Why aren't they out on the streets removing muslims

Funny, according to her close friend she was harassed by him at work, kept rejecting his advances and was scared of him. It's your lügenpresse and government that's the source of the "they fucked" narrative.

fakt.pl/wydarzenia/polska/boje-sie-go-chyba-sie-nacpal/cy7pfv2
>Jola had no affair. She worked hard from the morning to evening to send as much money to her kids as possible. Since two months she'd tell me numerous times that a Syrian fell in love with her. He'd tell her that he wanted to marry her, constantly confessed his love and pinched her. Jola was scared of him and had enough of that - said [Agnieszka,] the friend of the victim.

Shouldn't haves let Syrian and Poles into you country then.

>polish denial

"jola was a whore that got impregnated by a shitskin"

>See Germany? This is how you do it.

Black: Murder
Red: Attacks on children and teenagers
Pink: Rape
Violett: Sexual assult
Waves: Sexual assult in public swimming pools

See Poland? THIS is how you do it!

why would he kill her then? Responding to rejection with violent attack seem to be their trademark.

You are so fucking ignorant. Learnt who is the virgin of the picture

She told him that she is pregnant and that he is the father. The syrian wanted her to abort it. She refused as she wanted the mongrel baby and then the syrian guy lost it and killed her.

Abortion is haram.
But killing the woman and the baby/foetus isn't.

burn the coal pay the toll

What about the Turks faggot? Poles are the least of your problems because at least they don't blow themselves up or shoot up malls

>She told him that she is pregnant and that he is the father. The syrian wanted her to abort it. She refused as she wanted the mongrel baby and then the syrian guy lost it and killed her.

No.
The baby was from the owner of the kebab.
The young one went crazy that she was banging another shitskin, and got pregnant.
No marriage for him, no perm residence.

So then he went normal durka durka.

> (((Wikipedia)))

Hear hear.

You should keep in mind, that 1/4 of all German /polsters are actually muslims

>invading
the word is liberating.

If it was his he would just keep the shitter for the social euro shekels. It would be free money without any effort cuz he would not take care of it anyway. He had to be rejected and went all apeshit

>relationship with the victim and both had previously lived together in a refugee camp.

No one asks why a Polak broad is living in a refugee camp ?

Why not let the Poles in your country fight the Turks and Syrians? They all kill each other.. problem solved.

t. Mexican intellectual

>all of those half red/half pink markers
lol maybe next time you guys should reconsider letting mudslimes into your country

rest in brattwurst, germoney

HAHAHAH seriously how more cucked the germans can be?
i remember thinking that swedes were the official national cucks but the germans take it to a whole other level.

A virgin wearing a hijab? Just being a virgin should be evidence enough that she is a muslim. What non-muslim girl in Europe is a virgin AND wear a hijab? (and is black as well)

Cool Mapa Satelita. Though that is not the only source of Polish basedness is it? There must be more to it. How did you get so based?

>they had to make a separate icon for rapes in swimming pools

TOP KEK

I'll have you know I'm 1/300000000000000th German

lool I dunk give a single fuck

probably some whore with her shitty leftist whore mentality

Thats not even the full map, I had to disable robbery, theft, riots, intimidation, criminal assault and arson to make germany even visible.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

that's not how you spell HOT FREEDOM INJECTION, Senhor HUEHUE

> mother of four

nice proxy, ahmad muhammad

Arab faggot

by getting fucked in the ass
it strenghtens the man
tl;dr Poland was one of the most multicultural countries in Europe, then it got dismantled and the assfucking never stops from that point.
I'd say we've learned our lesson

>Be in Colombia in a language exchange, everyone having fun
>After the event ends everyone heads out to dance, because that's all we do here.
>We notice that the """""""""Canadian""""""""" English teacher called Mehmet starts grabbing one of the local girls by her wrists
>Starts screaming "I WANT TO FUCK YOU" to her openly in public.
>We have to control him and tell him to call the fuck down and expel him from the group

Fucking muslims man, why do you cumskins have to send us that garbage.

>german men.

Based as a motherfucker

Germany has anal prolapse at this point and they dont seem to be learning m8

that motherfucker could bottle his brand of butthurt and use it for renewable energy.
>white skinned
kek.

they arent prolapsed bro. they are inside out completely by now.

inside out prolapse is when your country doesn't exist for 123 years nowhere but underground
germany is barely gaping m80s
but I'm sure it'll get there :^)

>poland is one dude
ok

Why mourn for that polish whore? She was fucking snackbars and she got what was coming to her. Let this be a warning to the rest

Looks like polacks have now joined russian-germans as far as government-sanctioned mass murder is concerned

Dont act to surprised if the german stasi 2.0, the "Verfassungschutz", incited that shitskin to kill the polack woman

She was probably too catholic for Merkel's taste

I dont care anymore. Words and protests wont solve anything at this point. Only blood and iron will.

church are waste of money and space, prove me wrong
>pro tip: you cant

I have informed the neo-staazi or however you call it, expect life in gulag in 15 minutes

traditions and values taught in the church are superior to the postmodernist crap that got you here

>Not one German showed up

Source? Oh wait, we're on Sup Forums, never mind.

I am getting very conflicted narratives. I mean, ITT, it ranges from an innocent rejection of a marriage proposal, to an honor killing.

What happened, after all?

wie oder woher genau kriegst du diese maps?

To be honest, they have a good reason (and you know why), the Swedes on the other hand...