Did the fappening ruin her career?

Did the fappening ruin her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j71bDdVbjp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know, but it made my prostate stronger

What career

Why is her neck so thin?

You'd think it would help her career but the fact she's a cunt and doesn't really have that good of a body ruined it for her

When's the fappening going to happen but have Justin theroux in it

Idk, but it only made me think she was hotter.

>Top-tier body
>Nice ass for a white girl
>Tits are pretty nice too

Ivanka plz

why do you think her career was hurt by that at all. It was some hacker known as Sup Forums after all.

being around amy shumer did

No, her bitchy attitude did.

>bitches about being paid less than Christian Bale for American Hustle, even though he's a much bigger name and had more screentime.
>tells virtually all of her fans that they are sexual criminals and should be imprisoned after they see her leaked nudes
>uses sacred rocks to literally scratch her ass and then laugh at the people who are getting upset at her
>attempts to put foreign-language reporter in his place because he accidentally referred to the globes as the oscars and was reading questions off a phone
>ruined the character of Mystique by declining to undergo the blue makeup for more than a very small amount of screentime, despite the entire point of Mystique being her pride in her appearance and refusal to hide her true self.

Her career being over isn't because we've seen her tits; it's over because she's fucking horrid.

No, she's just an insufferable entitled cunt.

Do you think Ivanka screamed in pleasure when Trudeaus massive Canadian maple tree split her in half and filled her up with a gallon of syrup?

Even reddit hates her now from what I hear

That one pic from the fappening where it looks like shes trying to shit ruined her career. everything else from the album was 10/10.

>Even reddit hates her now from what I hear

JUST LIKE US!

>mfw you can't find the pictures anymore

Wow they scrubbed them off the internet

that one is funny

>one of the highest paid actresses in the world.
>public opinion is very positive even though it shouldn't be
>the blowback from the fappening wasn't aimed at the people who were in it
is her career over?

No, shes just a fucking self entitled bitch

can someone be friendly enough to link all her pics? I only got the very first round of leaks with the splooge face ones but it seems there were much lewder pics in subsequent ones that I would very much like to add to my collection. thank you for your time and consideration/

You mean these?

>bottom row, third from right

HHHNNNNGGGH gets me every time

Wasn't the oscar after the leaks?

Never forget.

*brrrrrrrrrrrrt*

I never really understood what the big deal was in the first place. I've never found her that amazingly good looking (for a Hollywood celeb that is), she's a boring actress, and just seems to act like a carefully managed sperg.

The opposite

no, people were already getting sick of her

this is true however, she looks very good nude

I tend to think of people differently after I've seen their face covered with cum. Yeah.

>public begins to get bored of her "just like me!" schtick
>she was besties with Amy Schumer
>insults a journalist to his face and makes fun of him for essentially being foreign at a foreign press association red carpet event
>calls Christian Bale fat
>says that calling people (women) fat should be illegal
>has put out a decent performance since Silver Linings Playbook
>still got nominated non-stop for Oscars

If anything, it's a wonder how her career didn't die sooner. But a lot of very important people had a lot riding on her so I guess that's that

I don't get it, either.

She's the definition of plain.

Idgaf what armchair players here on Sup Forums say, in these she's a hard 10

Nah, but I doubt it helped now that waifufags have less incentive to see her movies for any "teases".
Also, this. Reminds me of a story.

>few years ago
>dating average Tumblrette who somehow doesn't talk about social justice shit, fits the stereotype otherwise
>fangirls over men and women despite being heterosexual
>is a huge jlaw fan, unsurprisingly
>incident with the foreign reporter happens
>can't remember how, but it gets brought up in our conversation
>i simply say that she was kind of rude to the guy and probably shouldn't have jumped to conclusions, but a simple apology would make everyone forget about it immediately, and it wasn't as big a deal as clickbait media was trying to make it
>she goes full autist, REEEing and sperging out in defense of JLaw
It was like dealing with a waifufag here but with a vagina. I have no idea how I put up with it for so long, I can't even fucking imagine being able to date her now with how politicized everything has become.
Tumblrettes, not even once.

>calls Christian Bale fat

guy was in better shape in this movie then she has been in her whole life

Thanks user, thought they'd be gone forever

Why'd you break up?

>in these she's a hard 10

Out of 20.

Looks like me the last time I had oysters on the half shell.

I unironically feel like I lose all interest in an actress as soon as I've seen their naked tiddies, which sucks because I REALLY want to see them. Fuck this gay human condition shit!

She was always a 10, bro. These fucks just have shit taste.

Jesus Christ look at that fucking hellish nightmare of a face. Was her mother mounted by a warthog?

Why would you, as a successful young actor who is financially dependent on teasing the public with your physical body, be such a common gutter whore who would willingly pose for these pictures -- unless you're such a slattern slut that you think your fortunes would be raised by leaking your nudes to the public.

What a sad whore.

Her face is just so puffy and blobbish.

What's infuriating about JLaw and how she's been presented is, by emphasizing how dorky and down to earth she is, she quickly became the opposite. That also created a sense of entitlement to her and her name that have left many who would otherwise be fans with a bad taste. She began to demand both pay and roles that where way above her range as an actress. She and the people behind her should have had the good sense to pace themselves better for a gradual rise tied to both age and experience instead of this 15 minutes of fame shit she's currently burning herself on.
Fappening had nothing to do with this, she's hardly the first actress to have been presented in the nude, officially or not.

she's just a normal looking girl, probably would get into the frat house party but depends on the night

How did she manage to look pretty hot in these but whenever I see her act she's fat? Is there a camera that adds 40 pounds or something?

I think the looks her stylists often force on her don't suit her at all, and she's too often in roles that don't suit her age, range or look.

I couldn't really take First Class seriously. A fucking fat Mystique.

No
Her complaining about pay did.
She's no longer Hollywoods it girl so she tried to stay relevant with feminism but her hypocrisy was quickly exposed. More importantly though people got sick of how "omg so down to earth" she is.

There's megapacks on pirate bay, they aren't hard to find at all

nah, the donald got to her first

I still think she's good looking, maybe borderline cute, but she is far from "hot". Everytime I see her face it looks like she got stung by a bee with how round it is.
>inb4 hurf durf fgt u aint no prize pick urself
Yeah but I also don't get paid millions of dollars to look good and have thousands of people shilling me everywhere saying I'm the hottest guy ever.

>face covered with cum
Which picture?

She's like a 6/10. Blows my mind that she's cast as the hot chick in movies

>Ricky Gervais' joke at the golden globes
youtube.com/watch?v=j71bDdVbjp4
@4:42

No, not that one. Wasn't there more?

fridge/10

>literally and figuratively cucked

It made me realize that she has a legitimately incredible body. She has to be the one female starlet I considered to be really average looking, and the only one I thought really got in more candid looking nudes.
I mean, these are practically perfect tits. Plenty of size but nothing freakish, perfectly proportioned. Nice hips and butt, but similarly not absurd.

But I think that she fucked up her own career by pretending to be 'normal' or quirky when she turned out to not be either of those things.

Because she's a woman, and no woman can into logic.

Her career is purely the product of marketing to retards on the internet. The only somewhat decent acting she did was fool dipshits on leddit that she was some goofy, down to earth girl next door.

Hunger Games was shit. Her Oscar role was fucking inane community college theatre department level acting, and the people pushing her as a product gave her a swelled ego. Her career was buried before the fappening, it just took awhile for everyone to catch up to her bullshit

Theroux you stupid fuck

He was fat in American Hustle, when she met him.

>pitching that french faggot as an alpha male
>KEK

No harvey weinstein just have a new fuck toy is all

Based Jens

>copy that

It honestly was.
It was what triggered her to go on her feminist rampage across Hollywood demanding to make even more millions. It was hard for the common poor public to sympathize with her not making enough millions and ofc the last thing the Jews want is to pay her more.
On top of all that her quality of movies started to diminish. The hunger games movies took a deep dip in quality and she was universally seen as the worst part of the xmen movies. Her recent movie with Chris Pratt is one of the final nails in her coffin.
Basically she became an unlikeable cunt who still tried to play as the everygirl to stay as hollywoods It girl while 1000s of other way more attractive and young actresses were trying to take her place.

Jlaw had a career? I've never seen a single movie she's in

Wait, where is your argument?

yeah it's called method acting
not that Jennifer has heard of it or anything

Jensemannen sjol jo

Pretty much this.

She's a multiple academy awards nominee and a one time winner.

I understand you not liking her, but asking if she had a career in the first place is ludicrous.

>a 10
Nah bro, she is a solid 8, sometimes a 9, but yeah she is hot, probably hotter than every stick in hollywood, and anons telling "Hurr durr she is ugly" "Would not fug", are either dumb, aspies or faggots, she is like god tier breeding material.

I didn't even know who she was during the fappening. Then again I don't really register actresses as they're usually somewhat generic like women in general tend to be.

Did you watch the Oscar discussions leading up to her win? Almost every commentator was saying that the academy would prove itself to be blind to the public if they didn't give her best actress. Since the academy isn't retarded enough to shoot themselves in the foot for future ratings, they bowed to the public opinion. Her award was, again, the product of marketing by the right kind of people

straight up I have never heard of her outside of threads like these. Yes I leave my house, yes I have friends.

Sorry they aren't philistines like you lot. She's a literally who to non-brainlets

She knows. She was simply being her usual quirky self.
>The 23-year-old, who's already an Oscar winner, got to lock lips with Bale, but it wasn't what she envisioned.
The wisecracking star said during the production: 'I finally get to make out with Christian Bale and he's a really fat guy,' revealed director David O. Russell to Us magazine.

>She apparently added: 'He's Fatman, not Batman.'

>one of the biggest actors a few years back had a career?
Don't be a retard user

Lost to time my friend unless someone here saved it. Clearly her covered in ounces of cock sauce.

Oh shut up, you clueless, lying, self-important douchebag.

give me the rundown on the sacred rocks

>Her award was, again, the product of marketing by the right kind of people
Every award is the product of marketing. Brave and Suicide Squad got awards and they are probably the worst movies I've watched in decades.

She's a butterface to me

Why canadarians elected this guy anyway?

He looks like an embarassment over and over again.

Nepotism.

Since I've got nothing better to do, I'll answer.

She became insufferable shortly after I finally gave her a chance to be my official girlfriend after some on again off again stuff.
At that point, I was invested in the relationship and she was legitimately dealing with some shit, so I cut her some slack when should be a huge bitch (she was always kind of a bitch, but it wasn't as bad and she'd always apologize/make up for it) which was a huge mistake because apparently I was supposed to know that women are inherently awful and if you let them get away with being a cunt out of sympathy for shit they're dealing with, they'll take advantage and won't stop themselves or feel any sort of remorse without being scolded.

After 1 - 2 months of this, I put my foot down hard and told her I was done if she wasn't going to stop being a insufferable fucking cunt, She of course finally "realized" how terrible she'd been being (though of course shifted some of the blame on me for being a doormat) and she started trying to be less of a cunt (though she was still arguably more of a cunt than she was before we started officially dating). I was satisfied by her progress, but around a month after I put my foot down, she decided to break up with me via a long text, pics related, because she's an immature coward who clearly didn't respect me so I never bothered replying. even when she tried contacting me multiple times months later.

/blog (Sorry, I never really got a chance to vent about it since I was so fucking embarrassed)

He got elected because women think he's cute. Suffrage was a mistake.

unf

lmao triggered roasties. No I know nothing about her. Know none of her movies. I'm busy consuming and creating art.

Maybe don't browse so much reddit and you won't know all these reddit """""""artists"""""""""" Jlaw is a nobody plain and simple. Or she would be if everyone was like me and not like you.

She's one of the highest earners in hollywood last year, she's fine. Bunch of oscars, only person that has more is Meryl Streep.

She reached pinnacle of industry early and now she has nothing left to do but fall and between that and her personality issues.

She will linger on for a long time but she will slowly diminish over the years.

I mean really what else does she have to do but earn money now?

>Every award is the product of marketing
My bad. I meant to say her career is the sole product of marketing, the award being yet another outcome from it. I'm aware of the oscar campaigns, but those are for brief periods to market single products. What I'm trying to say is she is the single product that has been pushed for almost a decade now.

>Suicide Squad got an award
For fucking make-up which nobody gives a shit about. Far cry from best actress/actor/film