Why did white americans let blacks and spics to take over the sun belt?

>As of 2011, 53.8% of Mississippi's population younger than age 1 were minorities, meaning that they had at least one parent who was not non-Hispanic white

>In 2011, 46.6% of Alabama's population younger than age 1 were minorities

>As of 2011, 49.0% of Louisiana's population younger than age 1 were minorities. The state has attracted numerous Hispanic immigrants

>As of 2011, 58.8% of Georgia's population younger than age 1 were minorities (meaning that they had at least one parent who was not non-Hispanic white) compared to other states like California with 75.1%, New York with 55.6%, and Texas with 69.8%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvOtD1y16ho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how fucking dumb are you?

are you literally asking why there are so many African-Americans in MS, AL, LA and GA?

see if you can figure it out. You can also add SC while you're at it.

I've lived in Mississippi all my life. Its so strang when I travel and I'm not surrounded by blacks. I've never felt like I'm part of the majority here.

all those states were 70% white until you allowed miscegenation and started sucking on nigger dick

Because if you've ever been to those states, you would know why no one wants to live there. The whites who stayed were the poor ones that couldn't get out once we better developed other areas and transitioned the economy

Those states suck, I wouldn't want a home there

what about arizona,florida,texas and new mexico?

Those places you mentioned? They've always been full of niggers. You're only surprised at this because you've never lived there.

Where did the whites move?

America is becoming more diverse, just like the rest of the world. The US is only 38% diverse, but the numbers will rise. Deal with it.

New england, upstate ny, midwest, northwest.

Stop promoting that shit faggot

Why would I live in a desert user.

>rich plantation owners import blacks and fight tooth and nail to keep them here to the point of murdering politicians who want them sent back to Africa
>illegals hopping the border isn't stopped because businesses and our globalist government like that they're not as expensive as natural born citizens and are easily sated by dem programs

>70% white
Maybe in 1820

No, they really weren't.

Honestly, I've driven through the south a bunch and at least most of the niggers are contained in cities

Because black people and Spanish people are getting paid by tax payers to have babies and white people are being handed a financial death sentence. It ain't supernatural

Nobody cares about the East Coast or the South. The decaying east is rapidly depopulating due to poor lifestyles and suicides . Very sad

>AZ
Navajo savages

>NM
Mexicans

>TX
Mexicans

>FL
Cubans/General Hispanics

That's if you count the southernmost areas of those states, minus Arizona and New Mexico.

Texas is based everywhere except the border towns and Austin.

Florida is based everywhere except Miami (Cubans), Orlando (Niggers), Tallahassee (Niggers), and Tampa (less than 50% white)

>FL
>desert

youtube.com/watch?v=KvOtD1y16ho

To the climate we come from, the north

White people actually receive a beneficially disproportionate share of welfare in those states

>import manual laborers
>keep them uneducated
>destroy their family structure
>exclude them from general society
>expect good results

>allow immigration of european germans, irish and scots
>let them do what they want in a geographically isolated area
>intense inbreeding
>retards are spawned
>move them into the 'ppalchians
>expect a superrace

ISHYGDDT

Improved version makes fun of everyone.

We all have faults, siesta city.

Not posting UK as a paki. For shame.

The rich did that actually, then got the dumb liberals to worship it and call anyone racist who doesn't and got the hicks to blame it on the liberals.

It's like the false immigration "debate" that everyone takes for granted that immigration is good but the "argument" is whether or not they are assimilating. Immigration is bad and immigrants shouldn't assimilate. They shouldn't be in the West at all.

lol nigger def posted this

UK isn't as cucked after the Brexit

No they don't. Sauce?

>dallas
>based

Why do they say minorities if they're not a minority anymore

I live in Dallas this place is a shit hole full of niggers and spics

You should be ashamed a nigger is displaying analysis skills superior to yours. Kill yourself.

Run away to a small town around new braunfels

>live in the bumfuck nowhere with a bunch of white people
>road to the city it straight and im in the heart of it in 15 mins

Beautiful town. Shit traffic on 35

America was already diverse since the dawn of it's creation. Making it even more diverse is actually destroying diversity in the long run.

I LITERALLY just saw this at Walmart yesterday. There was only one niglet baby though.

Americans were closet cuckolds since their foundation. They always sucked nigger dick, it's just they're open about it now.

They breed like rabbits and are supported through welfare

You realize not all Hispanics are brown?

GOT HEEEM!