The Flash Rebirth Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmine_Infantino
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love you

ok im ready

Please share the download link after the storytime.

Should be in the win-o by then

>His entire life is going to become about this
What a fucking vote of confidence in the kid detective.

>It was me Barry I got the director to take you off the case

omg "she killed like my mother". againagainagain

So I'm guessing the dad thing happened in the Venditti and Jensen run? I dropped that shortly after Zoom was introduced

The Flash - Rebirth 01 (2016) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Slayer)

>That shadow

Hartley? Is that Pied Piper's real name?

Oh nice catch
I like it

Yeah, him and Singh are togethor

so shitty art. so sad

I blame the colourist (because I've liked Carmine's art in the past) and the lightning DC feels the need to give Flash now.

OG Thawne is back without that shitty Booth costume

So how long till Jay do you think?

So far this has probably been the most recap-y of all the Rebirths

Probably with the JSA. Either way, too long.

But from Barry's viewpoint.

Ohhhh. This was in Rebirth before he met Wally. He hasn't met Wally yet. Makes more sense now. He was remembering the pre52 stuff.

It seems like they took away the lines from barry's costume. I just wish they'd take away the lightning too.

I assume he'll pop up in here before that since Johns said he wants to flesh characters out in supporting casts before moving them to main books. Maybe get his powers and memories back from the speedforce storm.

Also I just wanna see Allan try and train Simon and Jessica before he goers back to the JSA

So thats why they inserted the ex wife fails to recognise him into rebirth

>Flash Fact
Ayyyyy nice.

wtf wrong with him

Oh wow, I forgot about that. Man Wally is gonna be schooling Barry in this

>we're being watched
Is it just me or has this been said in literally every Rebirth issue? God, we get it, Watchmen are happening.

>Allan try and train Simon and Jessica
Damn, that would be so great. But I'd rather Humphries not write Alan desu.

Godspeed design is awful, I don't even get what's going on on that's costume

Has it? I only noticed it in the actual one shot and in this, but in this the line (and scene) is taken from the one shot.

>Flash Fact

Aw man. Got something in my eye here.

Oh they went with hideous art for this... well saved me time.

OH, SNAP! This reminds me of the whole "Barry Allen made me the Flash" from Geoff Johns' The Flash: Rebirth, but now inverted with Wally bringing Barry back and making him the Flash.

That can't be the Prof. right?

It's Godspeed.

Man I was really excited for Wally and Barry and but it seems like they're writing him straight out of it on a really weak reason.

Next

I like the art, it feels dynamic somehow

Prof. was the first thing I thought of too, but it's probably Godspeed.

He's a white costumed Flash so I assume he is gonna go with the " I came from heaven to bring judgment" shtick

Well, yeah. It's not like it's a failing on Linda's fault, she isn't mainlining the speed force, which is probably what let Barry break through and remember Wally.

This Linda literally never met Wally before that moment.

Wallys gonna be in this and Titans

>Meta Cold
Thought we were done with that?
Also surprised they didn't update this cover with Wally

The Flash #1 is on the printers now.

Yeah, if this Wally wasn't old enough to be The Flash yet then he's 19. Since he became The Flash on his 20th birthday.

Though he has the memories of a man in his early 30s.

And considering 30-10=20 that's just right

It looks like they're writing him out of this when he tells Barry he's off to see the Titans and they'll meet back up when Wally feels like it.

>40.3 MB
Did you lower the filesize of those images>

Well he's gonna be training Black Wally and he's not been brought in yet so expect him when Black Wally is around

>hidden baneposting
kek

>Barry fucks up time management so badly that he even gets being early wrong

>he's gonna be training Black Wally
Are you just makng up headcanon now. Fucking hell

Yes.

Williamson said in a pre-Rebirth interview that Black Wally is getting trained by a speedster that hadn't been introduced yet.
So unless its Jay who's yet to return its assuredly Wally

>Infantino Theater
I thought I recognized that name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmine_Infantino

>Wallys gonna be in this
That's not what it looks like from the issue and Khouri said otherwise.

Good to see the actual Reverse Flash suit again.

Hope they stick with it in the present too, it's a perfect design, never needed to be changed.

>So unless its Jay who's yet to return its assuredly Wally
No, it's not assuredly Wally. Williamson is introducing a bunch of speedsters in his first arc. It could be any one of them also.

You mean a bunch of newbies are going to teach another newbie?

>thought
user, please.

I will think?

Nice art, lousy writing.

It's probably going to be Godspeed in disguise(or out of disguise, I guess) to create dramatic tension.

No I don't mean that will happen. I mean that could happen. Maybe he'll reintroduce Max and get him to train Wally, who knows. All I'm saying is it's not assuredly Wally who's going to train him.

yep, but its just not beautiful. like manapul

I was acallling you out at not recognising Infantino.

So Wally is still "The Flash" too then, good to know.

You know they probably shouldn't make Godspeed look so much like Zoom when he's GOING FAST. If I had just read this without knowing the solicits I would of immdiately just assumed "o hey, Thawne is up to bad shit again!"

They shouldn't have created Godspeed at all. We don't need another evil speedster. We've had what, 4 different arcs in the past few years featuring them.

>"I'll use the Speed Force to manifest a new costume!"

So they're gonna keep Wally being a Speed Force Wizard? That'd be one way to keep both Flashes. Barry's faster, but Wally can do more with his speed.

Literally only said one time in one issue but sure.

Yeah really, if they really had to start with an evil Speedster, they should of just used the oppertunity to reintroduce Thawne's classic backstory and powers as he also remembers shit, since no one really cares for Nu52 Thawne.

Damn that's a fucking sexy page

Huh. The first part of this was weak, but once Wally showed up it was pretty enjoyable. Art is alright, but the artist (or maybe this is a colorist thing?) clearly cannot draw crossed arms:

dat homage to Flash of Two Earths tho.

Manly tears

I fucking love this page.

As someone who dropped Venshitty's run very early on what even was New52 Thawne's deal?

Liking the art.

OH SHIT NIGGA DIS FLASH NIGGA ALL HERE AND SHEE-IT

Can DCfags only appreciate house style? Fuck you, art is good enough.

So his powers are Hunter Zolomon's powers. He slows down everyone else and it makes him relatively faster or whatever. But he's still Speed Force connected and can time travel so whoopdeedoo for that.

His deal is he tried to use his powers in the future as like...a warlord? Or something? To take over Central City. But the people rebelled against him in the name of The Flash.

No, no one knows why he made a reverse Flash costume BEFORE he ever had anything to do with The Flash.

> Can DCfags only appreciate house style? Fuck you, art is good enough.
No, fuck you. Art is "normal, ok". Lazy artist and inker.

This. Hopefully this book picks up in future issues.

>I forgot we could use speed force that way
This is so bullshit.
Love it.

The ink wasn't too good in this issue. But other than that, a quality issue!