How do we save america Sup Forums

how do we save america Sup Forums

>red diamond

>le 56%

More guns

Go back in time and give the Natives modern weaponry so that nobody can settle the place

Good Christ
It's a gallon jug of premade, chilled, heavily sweetened tea.

WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!

Just to provide proper context, that tea has 370 grams of sugar per gallon.

Equivalent to about 9 cans of pepsi

Amerihooves

we dont need saving Muhammed because we are blacker than you

God isn't fake or dead, he simply refuses to show himself out of shame over letting America exist

What's wrong with sweet tea?

It’s liquid beetus

holy shit this cannot be real

i refuse to believe we can fall to this level

seriously, please just tell me this is fake I'm holding back from crying right now

Just thinking about drinking it makes me puke

How do we save /ausnz/ lad? It’s unironically a fucking gay hub.

!?
It's crazy.........

Fuck, this is probably the one thing that stops me from having any sort of pride in this place. I could care less about stereotypes that say were all stupid or fat. But the mass shootings make me feel deep shame. I dont get it. There are plenty of countries that allow gun ownership without banning things like AR15's. Why is this a uniquely american problem. Why cant we stop fucking killing each other. Sorry Canuck friend for the rant.

F

lol

Maybe it's our lack of adequete (mental) healthcare. It truly seems like these madmen who commit such atrocities could have been properly vetted and flagged before they got to the stage where mass shootings became an option

is he wearing a bedsheet?

is this the >yanks thread

Different Canadanon but I think it's the way you market your guns as well as American ideas about human life in general. Other countries that have guns market them for hunting, investing, collecting, or target/skeet sport. Americans just as often market their's for "home and personal defence." If you are specifically buying a firearm with the intention of potentially using it on another person it creates a bad frame of mind. At best it sets a stage where you need to be so paranoid, even in your home or about town, that a gun could becone necessary at any time. This mixed in with the general American disregard for human life (capital punishment, ridiculous incarceration rates that include lengthy solitary confinement, prisoner of war torture, disregard for the health, education, economic mobility or lifestyle of the poor, etc) makes a bad climate in which to add a lot of guns.
Most countries with lax gun laws also have much stricter laws on who can obtain guns, where they can carry and use them, how they store and transport them, etc.

Hospital gown, it's a medical themed restaraunt. The waitresses dress like nurses, patrons in hospital gowns, everything on the menu is based around a stroke or heart attack, etc. If you weigh over 500lbs/230kg I think you eat free, the "joke" being that you very well might have a heart attack while eating there.

Maple syrup is good on bacon so maybe chocolate is too?

Americans need to stop with this bleach container shit.

What do you mean?

Lol! Is this real?

baseball is better in everyway

I mean the OP. They have these gigantic jugs feels like I'm gonna drink detergent. No wonder they overeat and overdrink with these portions, you feel like you have to not waste it if you open it so you gotta drink 3 liters in 3 days.

This place is really cleverly themed, and tries to morbidly cram some introspection into the clogged veins of americans.

The series 'Unplanned America' featues it in one episode. It's a series I very highly recommend- showing off some of the strangest places and people you can come across in the US, a bit like the sort of shit Louie Theroux looks into. It's on netflix, so widely available to pirate or not.

This

Is javex the only thing you sell in gallon/3.75L bottles? Milk often comes in that size here too. Juice and pop in up to 2L bottles. I don't think we sell bottled tea.

It tastes good, you just shouldn't drink it too often unless you want diabetes

Goddamn this picture is just sad actually.

We don't. Let the mutts die out of starvation after the great wall is built.

how is it sad?

Wow I haven't come up with the idea .

A healthy and happy Amerimutt family. Just let the iPad raise your kids.

Quoting an article about Unplanned America's episode

>Patrons have actually died in the restaurant
>The restaurant has made global headlines with the deaths of two people who went into cardiac arrest after eating their famous bypass burgers. Dr. John tells the boys that one of his best friends died in the restaurant of a heart attack, and they keep his cremated remains behind the bar. His message is that if you eat here all the time, you’re going to die.

>Dr. John claims his mission is the teach people a lesson about healthy eating
>The restaurant owner says he is unapologetically telling the public that his food is bad for you, it will kill you, and you should stay away from it. “You’re coming in here to harm yourself, and that’s why everybody here wears a hospital gown – as that will be your wardrobe if you keep eating here. Let’s shock people into awareness” says Dr. John. He urges people to go to the doctor, know your family history and make sure you make his burgers only a ‘sometimes’ food.

>Dr. John raises questions about the ethics of large fast-food restaurant chains
>Although Dr John’s radical approach to health awareness is certainly unconventional, he does make some valid points about the questionable ethics of some of his fast food counterparts. He believes that large fast-food restaurants should be open and clear with the fact that what they do is provide unhealthy food, rather than persuade children with a clowns, happy-meals and playgrounds.

basically 'they are going to eat shit like this anyway, and somebody else will be happy to sell it to them. I might as well do the slight justice of blatantly tell them they are killing themselves with this shit... and also make some dosh on the side'

I'd give turretbubba a big middle finger and happily be shot to death

Just a family that's in a shitty chain store all on their own apple screen (with 2 laptops for some reason) and children that look like they never played outside in their life.
I dunno looks sad to me.

At least in this photo, it looks like their only identity revolves around brand worship.

no difference between this and a gang of blacks clomping through

it does say military police, so maybe it really is the idiot-failures that couldn't become something worthwhile, skilled or respected in the armed forces. Might be actual MPs responding to another common occurrence of a marine raping and murdering somebody and not just fatshit actual-cops pretending to be something they were too fat and shit to become.

It's already dead

God has left us

by reinventing their poor excuse of a 'culture' into a culture that's actually good.

It's not uniquely American though and the mass shooting epidemic is blown out of proportion by the media. To put things into perspective, you're still more likely to be struck by lightning than die in a mass shooting.

You're more free than us when it comes to guns. Whenever people have liberties, there will always be individuals who would abuse them. I think that punishing everyone because of a few bad apples is not fair or morally just.

This is not a family of humans. This is a family of pod-people.

Lol, the Kikes can get away with anything these days.

That picture is when they were hunting for the boston bombers.

W-what are these creatures?

I, I don't understand..

>all natural

that it was made with natural ingredients

Well, corn syrup is technically natural

not the shit I buy. Go back to Canada.

Same way yoy save Australia.
You don't.

Which of these ingredients isn't natural?

Ever been to a Canadian supermarket though? Everything is fucking top notch. There’s no “organic” or “all natural” shit because everything is natural already.

Anyone can call anything 'natural'. there's a different standard for organic, at least in this country.

Kick out undesirables and restart this shithole. Invest heavily in education and the sciences, so we can start competing on the global stage. Tax the wealthy yet don't devolve into a welfare state, encouraging individuals to work hard. Destroy any sense of identity politics due to its cancerous nature. Reform our education/university system so it isn't a complete joke.

what do you define as undesirable

Guns are one of the few things I like about the US. It at least gives me the illusion that common people still have a bit of power and aren't just pathetic shells with no will of their own. Also look at statistics and you'll find mass shootings aren't that common. If all the niggers died we'd have a very low crime rate.

the fact that it is stored in a plastic jug makes it artificial and unhealthy xDDDDDDD

The reason they market it for self defense is the absolute brutality of crime here. I live in a white middle class suburban neighborhood with nearly no crime. A group of nigs had been driving from 25 miles away in the last few months and doing home invasions. They stabbed a guy a few times then raped his wife in front him, ended up cutting her finger off because she couldn't get her wedding ring off quick enough.

>Destroy any sense of identity politics

Are you silly?

Wow seriously? You're not ashamed of being fat pathetic retards but instead statistically insignificant deaths? At least mass shootings leave the bodies relatively unviolated, you should be far more worried about the shame of having an average weight of 190 fucking pounds with an average height of 5'9", people are bound to die, people are not bound to be amerifats.

>Did I order a double bypass burger? Damn right I did

lel

>average weight of 190
Is that true? The height thing I can imagine because le 56%, but that's pretty fucking depressing.

I think you raise a good point. Americans can be incredibly friendly, smiling, and helpful in person, but can regard any out-group as lesser than. It's probably a natural human emotion, but in the US, the shaming and dislike and dehumanization of out-groups is taken to a higher level, whether it be economic class, career, race, etc.

For men at least

>meatcuck thinks hunting is far more savage and barbaric than self defense
Probably a gook

tfw about 5' 9" and 197
although skinnyfat though with good build and i go to the gym but still this is not untrue

isn't*, woops

I'm completely for hunting, but I can't understand the stigma against self defense. I've seen a knife fight and I really don't ever want to fucking be in one.

How the fuck could that be skinny fat? Im around 150 at 5'9" and i'd still say i'm pretty fat, though I don't work for shit so idk

MUHMERICA

What for? If you say population control I'd just it'd be better to just not wipe out all of their natural predators.

i don't appear it; standing up you can't really see it. I wear a large. It's primarily belly fat and doesn't show on my face. I play a game with friends and have them guess how much I was and almost everyone says 160-170.
also charismatic so that helps

Mostly to eat shit. I live in Alaska and like to spend a lot of my free time outside. If I actually bag something depending on the animal it can be enough meat to last me a year.

I was drinking when i posted that, and i guess i worded it poorly. I am ashamed of our obesity rates. I guess im just a little numb to it as i was pretty fat not to long ago.

What? Are you trying to say that I think hunting is in some way savage or barbaric? Almost all of my meat comes hunting and fishing. I had osso buco deer shank for supper a few hours ago.
I strongly think the processed meat industry is the more barbaric and savage practise that's bad for people, the animals, and the enviroment.

1.) Several hundred kilograms of lean, locally sourced, free range, organic, environmentally friendly, ethically harvested, meat for pennies per kg.

2.) The entire North American conservation model is centred around hunters and anglers. In your country they provide 60%-90%, depending on the state, of all funds for conservation (including non-game species and habitat) through comprehensive programs like the state's licensing or the federal Dingle-Johnson and Pittman-Robertson acts

3.) Hunting is included as part of population control with the numbers carefully balanced. Predators can not be allowed to over expand and keep the herbivorous game animal numbers in check because they would then clash with humans, causing mostly economic harm.

4.) It's a lot of fun and has been a core part of humanity for all time