POSSIBLE LROOF OF POLLS BEING FIXED?

Sup Forums what the fuck is going on? Y'know that latest PPP poll that the dems are all excited about because Hillary is winning, it fucking includes Harambe as a canidate if you read the survey questions, what the fuck(
Pic related
Link: publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf

No shit they are rigged.
Reuters admitted as such when Trump was doing too good in their last poll so they "adjusted" the methodology and viola he's down by 5 points.
What a farce.

RIGGED IS RIGHT

#Denial

>Unfavourable: 27%
What did they mean by this?

The DNC e-mails proved all the major media takes marching orders from the DNC

Which one of you autists did this?

Honestly this is just more bullshit pushed by the globalists. Male Vitality allows me to see through it though.

Wait they actually didn't include Gary Johnson and Jill Stein? Is this legit?

The poll that supposedly show hillary's convention "bump" included harambe... What a (((coincidence))))

Fuck off Alex, dont you have a show to be doing?

They did include them i only screenshotted the harambe part.
Yes it is legit, follow the link for the pdf, and check for yourself to see the poll is listed on Real Clear Politics

Holy shit you niggers are retarded. They include other candidates as well. Sometimes i wonder who posts this stupid shit.

FUCK YOU MAN. Every second you waste worry about the Jews, you stray further from the truth about the (((Globalists))). WAKE UP YOU SHEEP.

I thought that you were baiting /shilling, my bad.

Who the fuck is Harambe?

"Not sure" are people who don't want to be socially ostracized for voting Trump. No one is "Not sure" this election. The difference between candidates is night and day.

Harambe is that fucking gorilla who was shot when a kid jumped into its pen at the zoo a few months ago

I dont think you realize who Harambe is...HE IS A FUCKING DEAD GORILLA

That gorilla that was shot

What are the internals on this poll?
50% Dem, 30% Repub and 20% Ind?

>harambe
>5% approval
WTF MAN HE DINDU NUFFIN

THAT DOESNT MATTER, THE POINT IS HARAMBE IS A FUCKING DEAD GORILLA

In the last presidential election, did you vote for Barack Obama or Mitt Romney?

Barack Obama - 52%

Mitt Romney - 41%

Someone else / Don't remember - 7%

Real result was 51% to 47%

Smelling a little bias.

Interesting.