>"The NWO can't possibly be real"

>>"The NWO can't possibly be real"
>>do casual research online
>>"So the jews have for thousands of years been working towards world domination and since the early 20th century they've been using the media to instill their worldview into the minds of the goyim"
>>put all that aside for a moment and go to the movies
>>can't stop thinking about jew world order and pizzagate
>>walk into the enemy's nest
>>get seated in the theater room
>>IMMEDIATELY first fucking thing is a commercial where the narrator had to make a point to emphasize movies with "Strong independent female characters" followed by a pepsi commercial where a white woman is being seduced by a black IMMEDIATELY followed by a goddamn commercial/interview featuring a jewish filmmaker with a generic jewy name

Guys, the NWO is absolutely real.
I don't know what to make of this.
I walked right out didn't even watch the movie.

and before anyone tries to pull the bigot card, no I'm not against women feeling proud of themselves or people interacting with others outside their race.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/isis-fighters-regret-attacking-israel-apologize-defense-minister-591020
archive.is/1J744
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/risperidone/

Wake up your friends.
You do have friends right?
You didn't go to the theater alone.

>tfw jewish an more redpilled than you

Newfags will cry out at this
But they too will start to notice these things in time just like the rest of us did

>pizzagate

Hi, retard!

So the NWOs masterplan is niggers having sex? Horrible.

Get your head checked if you think that in this clusterfuck of a world any one group could have total control.

mmm I like to fuck my cat

To control the world through subversion. People with lower iqs are obviously more easily influenced and mulatto/black people have on average lower iqs than white people. So, if you promote racemixing you are creating a new generation that can be influenced more easily

Especially not a group that makes up only ~2% of the US population

Currently white educated liberals are the only ones buying all these progressive values allegedly pushed by the Jews.

>>Guys, the NWO is absolutely real.

>People with lower iqs are obviously more easily influenced

nail on the fucking woken head

Is this what Sup Forumstards call lurking on their containment board?

this
welcome to the product of the jewish subversion
white guilt and ensnaring liberals into pushing their cause is precisely what they've been pushing for
now breed the whites out/get the muzzies into white dominated countries to destroy them (by pushing that "we have to let them in" narrative)
you get marked as racist for life if you speak up about any of this
they've already fucking won

Yes, college students are generally more liberal especially with all the diverse campuses now. However, i think white people are pretty 50/50

Muslims hate Jews. Do they want to be destroyed by Muslim Europe?

They're manipulating their enemy for their cause.
...also, there may well be more nefarious things happening behind the curtain. How do you explain this?
newsweek.com/isis-fighters-regret-attacking-israel-apologize-defense-minister-591020
>ISIS Fighters Regret Attacking Israel And Have 'Apologized', Former Defense Minister Says

Also dont forget recently Israeli jets were shot down as they were bombing syrian citizens, thus supporting isis

Explain what? The majority of Muslims hate Jews and want to get rid off them. Most of them also don't believe in the holocaust.

This is a fake quote.

Stop posting these pictures. I bet you didn't even check if all these people are really Jews.

There is no proof of this.

you know you are sharing fake quotes? and that the book is saying something a lot different?

Yes there is
archive.is/1J744
Keep denying and ill have to greentext the whole article so the lurkers dont fall for your tricks

Wake up sheeple!

Not that guy but that is literally the basis that European Union was formed on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

yes its legit source
i can confirm

>archive.is/1J744
>Veterans Today
Like I said, there is no proof of this.

give more money to infowars.com

it's the only way to beat them

>ads by revcontent
Explain

It's not. European Union was formed on earlier Kalergi ideas from his book Paneuropa. The core idea was to create a third power that can rival USA and the Soviet Union.

VT is not a reliable source. It's a site for conspiracy theorists and neo-Nazis. I've read some of their articles about Weimar Republic and Nazi Germany, they are worthless.

Shit you guys are right. I got excited when some1 linked this in a dif thread

I had to check Oliver Stone, as he's on that list, and the latest info on him is, that he's into Scientology.

Milo isn't alt-right. He dosen't have any political views. He's just a literal faggot pining for attention.

Oy vey, just believe what the jews tell you about Weimar and nazis. Good goy, that's the obvious truth and not evil conspiracy theory.

That's right, the lack of credible evidentiary sources is proof of the effectiveness of the Jewish media machine.

gaslightanon if you're on to me, what was I wearing?

>>You didn't go to the theater alone.
I went with God by my side.

It's based around the Papacy. People often mistake the Vatican's court Jew puppet head for something more than a puppet head. Old game is old.

Yeah it's pretty obvious when you look up history or old Masonic texts or anything occult really.

>Israeli puppet Protestant scum think it's the Vatican

Your kike masters fully took over the church in the 60s anyways bud

>no marches
>no need to protest

>Implying marches and protests aren't just Jewish tricks to fabricate cultural movements that have no real grassroots basis

Marching and protesting is literally the most weiner thing you could do for your cause

I don't believe in conspiracy theories or propaganda or the holocaust.

But honestly speaking
If gays and interracial couples make up less than 5% and 8% of our nation's population
Then why do almost all the current adverts/music videos/movies/news stories contain them?

Even if you want to argue that "media representation combats prejudice" you're alienating more than 80% of your audience. Maybe for movies or news that's not such a big deal but what advertiser would be willing to give up the bulk of their audience so "the minority feels more included"?

There's just something that doesn't add up here

>it was all Jews Jews Jews!!!

Ford was a fucking lunatic btw and wrote shit like this every day in a private journal

>whites are the smartest
>outearned by asians, indians, middle eastern immigrants

Makes me think

t. buttblasted shitskin

they're trying to appeal to everyone

it's why in beer adverts its two white guys and a black guy

you're only assuming the majority of adverts contain gays/interracial because of confirmation bias

a lot of them do, but that's because minorities are a hard market to tap into without representation and most white people don't give a shit

it's not alienating 80% of the population, the only people who think negatively of these things are retarded anyway

Pretty much don't watch movies anymore because of this.

Gave LIFE a shot a few days ago. Even in a sci-fi horror there's all sorts of shit. Idris Elba is referred to as "British", which is no longer an ethnicity but a vague globalist concept. Gylenhall's character served in Syria and was depressed from "all the bombings" (that fucking MOSSAD did).

Yup. It's for the best. At least you're no longer a small-souled bugman.

Let me guess, the websites you looked at were also selling books?

Maybe you should buy some.

if you're from britain you're british

If you think movies are bad watch network television. If I were to guess the demographics of the US from television I'd say it's at least 50% black with 1-2% Asian/Hispanic

If a hamster is born in a fish tank, it's a fish.

nationality=/=race

No matter how much inbreeding the do, British is not an ethnicity or race

>middle eastern immigrants
maybe with high skilled workers in the US, but arabs have an average IQ of 85 and in Western European countries they are letting anyone in