APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ebi8Wxok7sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Has Sup Forums ever been btfo as hard as this?

im sorry you watch caepshit and live in your moms basement

you seem upset

Haven't seen the film yet, probably won't

y u h8 womyn so much

I don't understand why she was chosen. She doesn't look like wonder woman in the slightest.

With a 93% rating and 7.6 avg on rotten tomatoes and 100.5 mil domestic opening, I'd say probably not. Sup Forums is never right about anything

Jews

>100.5 mil domestic opening
That was an estimate, it's $103.1mil. WB played it safe.

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

well she is now

Only alphas watch capeshit, the people who complain are beta neckbeards. After the Wonder Woman movie I went home and fucked my 10/10 gf

Jews always win. Goyim should understand this by now. You exist to serve us.

Yea, Sup Forums got BTFO hard

Post em

It looks weird though. WW has always had piercing blue eyes and has lacked a cone shaped head.

But we wanted it to succeed? It was all the plebbitors who kept saying it would be shit and that it was over for DC
All the true Sup Forums bros trusted in Snyder's guiding influence

moar

this. Sup Forums is a DC board

kek

Probably because they wanted to go with the Mediterranean vibe on account of Wonder Woman being an Amazon

Bane made this board

I have no interest in watching this. I don't care if it's good or bad

Truly that WW skirt was a gift from the costume designers. I'm surprised more people aren't complaning that it's skimpy and short, even if I did read something about how it's too revealing.

>I don't care so much that I have to let people know how much I don't care!

Isn't that technically caring?

Might as well have gotten Kendall Jenner

damn, wonder woman looks like that?

Sup Forums is a DC board and Snyder is /ourguy/, don't get fooled by marlel shills

Pls cry mor

> 1/5 of what pirates did
> APOLOGIZE

are you on drugs Sup Forums ?

I'm not crying just really confused as to why they would have a black eyed kike play a blue eyed goddess with a non microcephalic head.

>you will never get kicked by her

She looks great in the movie. I think it's just when she does her hair like that because otherwise I find her incredibly attractive.

why the hell didnt she use the momentum and punch with the other arm?

Israeli

I'm not crying just really confused as to why they would have a black eyed kike play a blue eyed goddess with a non microcephalic head.

youre gay then

Has no one told her she looks like a freak with her hair like that because that seems to be her preferred style

youtu.be/ebi8Wxok7sQ

What a charmer

Apparently not but they should. Ban the ponytail look and you're set, Gal. You already gained some healthy mommy weight.

Why? Because I'm pointing out that she looks nothing like wonder woman?

wtf I'm a good goy now

no need to. she was the best part of BvS and I knew she would be great. she looked fucking gorgeous and her acting had improved.

>I'm a good goy now
Are you?

nudes when

Imagine being the cameraman

What a s poooky scary skeleton.

imagine being the stool

Imagine being the fuckin Piano.... Man........

I wish the trailer didn't spoil so much of the action.