Bella thorne

yuck

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4571428/Bella-Thorne-shows-chest-going-BRALESS-sheer-top.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W16V4gPkuyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a slag

zero class

do you think these disney girls are systematically raped in some cultish fashion until they're perfect slut robots for their owners?

dont get me wrong I love whores but going about life without no soul must be strange business

She's only 19?, I thought she's 26

the qt in red looks so much better

߷߷߷߷߷߷߷߷

Is she the next Amanda Bynes?

>her shitty boob job is merging her tits into one uber boob

She couldn't afford better tits than that?

She's only got 2 years before that face is so hideous even full nudity won't get attention.

After fucking a few sluts, you get bored pretty fast. I'll take a 7/10 girl with a good personality over a 10/10 dumb sluts like her.

She looks so greasy. Take a shower bitch.

What is wrong with her tits? Are they fake or did they just grow in all wonky?

>plastic surgery at 18

what if her and zendaya did this while they were still in their prime?

what exactly is her major malfunction?

I don't like whores because I'm desperate but because they're whores. They go through life with little concious, need to be intelligent or have taste they're just holes and I love it. More people should just be unabashed hedonists.

also a 7/10 with a good personality will still cheat on you lmao #pepe

rip in peace lil b bella

>pls guys give me attention again

how long before she OD Sup Forums

And how would you know this?

>What is wrong with her tits? Are they fake

I don't follow cunny news like the rest of you. I only know this girl from her great legs. I had no idea her tits were botched.

Is something more trashy than a nose ring?
Even nipple piercing are higher class.

youtube.com/watch?v=W16V4gPkuyk
rip in peace

especially the septum type of nose ring

absolutely disgusting

Proof that father is the most important thing in raising a chilld.

Her dad's death fucked her up beyond repair.

white women sure peak at age 15 huh

(no pedo)

Girl on the left is better looking

You have eyes, you stupid virgin. You don't have to follow "cunny news" whatever that is.

Moron.

Septum rings are the absolute bottom of the barrel trash look.
But I think that's the appeal to people who get them. They enjoy the fact that their ring is off-putting. They think they're being anti-conformist or something.

Both Bella and Chloe got trolled hardcore by puberty.

People:"You are so pretty Bella/Chloe!One day you will be supermodel"
Hormones:"LMAO DO NOT THINK SO FAMPAI"

stop memeing, Chloe looks fine.

Are you sure you want to uphold your statement Mr.Prosecutor?

you best start believing in cunny news threads

youre in one

did you ironically post chole in her prime there?

dat hair
dat chest

she actually reminds me a lot of lizzy mcguire at that age, before she got the stupid plastic surgery on herface to look "less young"

literally a log with make up on

I love that trashy look she's pulling, infinite time hotter than when she was 14 and this sub way all over her underage body.

>Sup Forums cunny memes turn out to be fucking repulsive uggos who "retire" from acting by age 17 after a D-list comic book adaptation flop or a bit part in an Adam Sandler movie
>meanwhile krautchan's cunny meme became a tall, fit, super attractive woman and is already a highly respected borderline A-lister getting lead roles in serious movies by highly acclaimed filmmakers

Really makes you think.

why are her tits running away from each other? they're like a married couple going through a divorce living in the same house in two separate beds

>Her dad's death fucked her up beyond repair.
This 2bh.

I don't want her to stop until we see the holes though.

How can anyone look at this face and call it beautiful. It's shaped like a chicken nugget

Because they're pretty bad implants.

She has an interesting look about her, and she can act ok. She could be a good leading actress, in the right roles. She just can't play the hot chick. That's fine, she can still work as anything else.

Nose studs are okay. Many conservative girls who are into a certain look wear them. A very small percentage can pull it off though. Septum ring are hideous. They make it look like you have snot dripping off your nose at their best and cattle at their worst.

This is what happens when you grow up without a father

not buyin it

>Nose studs are okay
No, they are not. You should take out yours, and tell your girlfriend to take out hers. They're ugly. Only relatively less so than a septum. There is absolutely zero aesthetic gain from a stud. It's just weird and distracting.

What a whore. Hope she gets raped and pozzed

I stopped finding her attractive once she turned 18.

>I DIDN'T KNOW TEE HEE
jesus fucking christ you stupid bitch, do you think us as stupid as you?

She could be great Joker.

jesus
owning your sluttiness is actually hot in a way (see: Rihanna)
but this is just fucking pathetic

She peaked at 14.

this. I would say she's an example of why the aoc should be lower because she's way past her prime now but on the other hand her getting railed at a young age is why she turned out this way