A Journal can title "white trash"

>a Journal can title "white trash"
>This is not racism

Nice country you have there, USA

How abiur, you know, Make it Great Again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM
census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-04.pdf
dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/charges-to-be-dropped-against-5-teens-accused-of-gang-rape-in-brooklyn-park-prosecutors-say/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related

Self hating white man making a career out of dolezaling niggers.

>whites commit about 70 percent of crime and are 70% of population
>blacks are 13% of population and commit 50% of violent crime

and whites are 70% of the population.

furthermore, whites snitch on each other. white criminals are more likely to be caught and documented.

you don't hear much about black pedophilia 'cause nigger pedos never get turned in. the black community looks the other way.

Reply with pic related. All they can do is ignore it or call you racist.

Facts trump Feels.

(((New York Post)))

Karl Marx (Moses Mordecai Marx Levi,Jew) called Europeans "Racial Trash", I wonder if this is the source for the anti-white hate slur "White Trash" comes from? JUDEN !!!

Whites love abusing the shit out of lower class whites because they think it makes them come off racially altruistic

They are BEATING us at everything except liquor

I like how the media is bitching and moaning about how, "we're so divisive and cynical", then they mock the voters as well as the candidate.

No middle ground, no peace.

>whites
IIRC, the DOJ broke down whites and hispanics into two different groups last year, and whites commited crimes at a rate only slightly higher than Asian Americans. More than half of "white" crime is latino crime.

The New York Post is and always has been a trash paper in the US. Still, I concede to the point you're trying to make.

The Jew York Post, for when you run out of toilet paper.

Don't let Donald find out.
youtu.be/3A-Z5sRwgLM
White trash is a pretty good description of that demographic though.

>kikey new york liberals belittling rural, blue-collar white people

this is only gonna make them want to vote for trump more.

Yep.

I noticed this shit when I was poking through the sex predator database for my state. Almost all the beaners were listed as "white," skewing the data and totally fucking creating this "evil white males are psychopathic rapists" myth.

>Jew York Post
>The Daily Shoah

One in the same

Really makes you hmmmm

Wait guys, New York Post endorsed Trump back in April, right? Why are they writing Salon tier articles now?

These

The New York post is half a tier above the national enquirer. The only difference being the post takes it serious as does it target audience.

Why do "niggers" vote for Hillary?

This is akin to "Why 'niggers' flock to the democrats"

mfw the media is impotent with rage

>new york post
>journalism
topcuck

Seriously, someone p l e a s e explain to me what mental psychosis makes these jurnalists think chastising people for being born with the wrong skin is going to make them agree with your opinions

All these articles do is jack off people who are already voting for shillary

You gotta be drunk all the time if niggers are ruining your country and people actually sympathize with them.

Trump is legitimately a genius. Turnout in America is crap - 57% in 2012

If you can galvanize the "white trash" into turning out at a much higher rate, you can win the election, like blacks did for Obama. GOP turnout has been crap since 2004 and another shit candidate like Cruz wouldn't have turned it around.

The GOP always lose black and Hispanic voters, while they always win whites. Only 64% of whites turned up in 2012 while blacks turned out at a higher rate.

If you can get whites turning out, you win.

Spam them with black trash, jewish trash, middle eastern trash etc until they're forced to apologise and fire the person who wrote said article.

Leftists do this all the time and win at it to surprising success.

I'm a New Yorker and I don't read the post, might as well read the National Inquirer. I read the Wall Street Journal and get my habbenings updates here.

Tip top kek

>83.7% DUIs committed by whites

He has to be lumping in hispanics in with us

When you include 50~ million hispanics with 'whites,' it tends to inflate the numbers a bit.

According to the 2010 US census, the number of hispanics who identified as black, asian, indian, or pacific islander (the non-white races listed on the fbi table) was around 4%. That's not a typo. 4 out of 100.

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-04.pdf

The rest get labeled as 'white.'

dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx

To find the white (non-hispanic) percentage of each crime, it does take a little work. We'll use the very first crime,

Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter

If we scroll to the right, we find;

21.6% hispanic
78.4% non-hispanic

Then we scroll back to the left and we subtract every non-white group from the non-hispanic portion.

78.4 - 51.3 - 1.0 - 1.3 - 0.1 = 24.7

Now we can compare actual ethnic groups (or races, whichever you prefer.)

Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter;

51.3% black
24.7% white
21.6% hispanic

In a country that was, as of 2015;

61.6% white
17.6% hispanic
13.3% black

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

In fact, one might even go through each crime finding the true white (non-hispanic) percentages, then begin to compare each American sub-group via rate per 100,000 [pic related.]

>New York Post
There is your problem senpai.

>White trash only

How can they write something like this when you take out Hispanic and Black from non-white minority group and you will end up with almost 60% support for Trump.

Are they white now?

Forgot to include FBI link where he was getting those numbers.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

Are you saying that white is "the wrong skin"? Are you joking?

'white trash' seems to refer to any white person who isn't a white collar faggot? Is this true?

It's a term for a poor white person, usually southern

>white trash
top kek

The article never makes the claim that white trash voters are the ONLY ones voting Trump. Don't be dense. It focuses on why white trash voters are backing a candidate that has zero policy that will benefit them.

They're rebranding it towards anyone that's nationalistic.

This melting pot is a fucking failure.

To be fair, in the article, the author made it a point to defend "white trash", saying how sad it is that this is the one group Americans feel okay about making fun of because they won't feel like dirty racists or xenophobes while they do it. I mean, they specifically went out of their way to point out the hypocrisy of picking on hillbillies while avoiding non-PC insults of minorities and such.

What's his name again?

Latinos get to be their own demographic until they commit crime. Then they suddenly become "white" again.

>bringing back manufacturing won't help poor people

But ww3 will?

Awww poor lil white baby, want me hold your hand for you?

Fuck off, white trash is white trash. This ain't racism, dropping the N word at an innocent African is racism. Get your facts straight redneck

Nigger

>$0.05 deposited in your account

You're going to believe he plans to reshore while his own shit is made overseas?

It's kind of amazing that Hillary's team doesn't realize their minority pandering and racial division is the cause of this.

Spam it to the God Emperor, "white trash" is something that personally bothers him. Pic related.

Yeah because it isn't profitable right now. I think being a good president is more than enough advertisement for his brand.

>Are you joking?
On a persian rug trading emporium?

That's racism, it's cool though racists have already been proved by scientists as having smaller brains and more dumbness. I actually feel bad you white scums

The difference is white people arent going to chimp the fuck out when you make these comments towards them. They dont care.

You can't be racist against white people though since white people hold all the power, and racism is systemic oppression + power.

What the fuck? New york post endorsed Trump and now they're publishing so many anti Trump articles lately. What gives?

The New York Post needs to get Hogan'd. It is a parody of itself now.

>Nazis were the smartest breed to ever exist
>BUT RACISTS R DUMMM

>racism is systemic oppression + power
Prove it.

Please let Trump speak up against this title the same way he called out the guy using the term on the apprentice.

"Why ghetto trash is flocking to Hillary"

Can't have that now, can we?

>What the fuck? New york post endorsed Trump and now they're publishing so many anti Trump articles lately. What gives?

>Trusting jews

They just got a bigger check from Crooked Hillary

>Jewish news website
>You LITERALLY have to pay $2 a day or $180 a year to fucking comment on an article

"Not trusting Jews" should be rule #1 in life.

Did you idiots not read the article. It's very sympathetic to poor whites.

Is there actually anything of worth in Jew York that makes nuking it not a good option?

It's literally just how you define it. You can call an individual discriminating against a white person racism. It's retarded not to, really. But you can't claim that whites have to fight against structural racism, because they don't.

How dare you not want Muslims to commit terrorist acts, rape your wives and daughters, and allow illegal aliens to deplete all sources for American citizens and destroy the American dream. You're white trash!!!

Bullshit

>Reading

Go be gay somewhere else

>reading the article
>not just having a tantrum based on a headline that mocks the left's favorite racial slur with 'scare quotes'

Where do you think you are?

>What is crime rate?

No clicks for you Kyle.

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

>You guys are WHITE TRASH. Poor white trash, we evolved anti-racist whites feel soooo bad for you and the fact that you're dumb enough to vote for Donald Trump.

is that ben garrisons son?

The New York Post is a conservative paper, this is your doing.

Why don't you stupid hillbillies have your race war already?

>black community looks the other way on pedophilia

THIS. So much this.

It is one of the single greatest problems plaguing the black American community.
Single mothers bring countless strange men into their homes. It is not uncommon for them to move a man in almost immediately, and never know his real name-not even his first name. You will rarely hear black Americans in the hood state, "I live here." Rather, they will say, "I stay here." Often, when you ask, "Where do you live?", they will reasons with "I stay _", with a defiant emphasis on the stay. It is a combination of a culture that is CONSTANTLY aware of and open to scams, coupled with a deep, conspiratorial distrust of the government and rules.

The amount of social welfare scams are staggering and we will never truly know the depth nor complexity of them.

As a corollary to this,ghetto black men and women often think nothing culturally of a grown man (21 and up) having sex with a 13-14 year old girl. Hence, zero fucks given about Alton Sterling's rape conviction. It's not an act. They truly do not see that as an indication of predatory tendencies.

Finally, many black children WILL tell their parents or teachers- the most common response I've heard from parents when questioned about it is some variation of: "She is a whore who stole my man and doesn't want me to be happy." I also suspect this is why so many young black men are violently homophobic. I use that shitty term loosely: they often would call me and my (cop) partner faggots. We would pretend to get offended and go along with it. They would literally scream in phobic terror that they didn't want to be touched by "faggots." I was shocked, and realized that they likely were raped at a young age. It's also why many young thugs in cities like Chicago force their energies to blow them at gunpoint.

It's fucking horrific.

POO IN IT

Go rob a gas station, spook

Remember that case in NYC recently where a bunch of nigs got caught gangraping a sheboon in the park, but then it came out they merely wandered upon her and her dad fucking on a bench and decided to join in?

>Use that shitty term LITERALLY

>They will ANSWER with "I stay.."

Sorry. Phone fagging

because white trash isnt a racial slur and was probably coined by rich white people to describe poor white people

What's your point?

Wtf? Link?

YES. Ask any teacher or social worker or firefighter/ems person who works in predominantly "ghetto" neighborhoods.

That scenario was not even remotely the most fucked up thing I have heard of/seen.

That's what bothers me the most about black lives matter, etc. These policticans know damn well that the black community is in a post-apocalyptic nightmare and they are so fucking racist that they assume that's their normal state without the government (or, the darker powers that be love the human misery and division and anger that fuels divisive sideshows. It's easy to distract America from the economic collapse coming, the destruction of Liberty, etc when CNN hypes faux race wars all day)

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/charges-to-be-dropped-against-5-teens-accused-of-gang-rape-in-brooklyn-park-prosecutors-say/

"White trash" was a term used widely by house slaves to describe their masters, so yes, it is actually a racial slur.

Drunk illegal wetbacks ≠ whites

What's the equivalent of white trash term for niggers?
>inb4 niggers

Racism is Marxist fiction

ghetto trash?

Nice comment there Jose.

Porch monkey

i prefer to be called a recyclable american

It's like they want to hush away even the little audience that reads them for lulz

I firmly believe that one of the reasons blacks in the hood hate cops so deeply and primally is because when they needed us most (they told an adult like they were supposed to that mommy' boyfriend touched them and the policeman will protect you), we "failed" them.

I have never seen a cop blow off a call like that. Not saying it doesn't happen, but most, even the most jaded or lazy, go full tilt and do everything right on those. But then CPS gets involved, and prosecutors, and those cases can be incredibly difficult to prove, because often the child reports years later, no physical evidence etc. Children are very difficult to interview. Their concepts of time are different than ours, their vocabulary is limited, and molestation is so fucking alien to them, that they have no words. It is a complete destruction of their innocence.
So now, the case can't be prosecuted, CPS is full of SJWs who literally sometimes EXCUSE pedophilia: ("Well Officed user, if it DID even happen, there are often times deeper reasons.")

So now the child remembers only a uniformed officer who said he'd help. And couldn't. Try explaining probable cause to an 8 year old.

Child abuse is a level of evil and predation that is beyond comprehension.

...and slate has begun humanizing them.