What happens if you put bacon or a pig related product into a Halal snack pack?

what happens if you put bacon or a pig related product into a Halal snack pack?

does the halal part is rendered invalid?

i must know, im a catholic and i follow the adventures of christ-chan but i want to fucking try out a HSP so badly

and yes i know about how halal is and i fucking hate muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistans_flagga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You betray American values. Hillary 2016

but is it not betrayed if i add bacon or ham? I MUST KNOW

The whole thing is tainted and would have to be thrown out. If a muzzie eats it unknowingly, they're doomed to hell unless they die while killing kaffirs.

and if you're catholic? does it count as a sin if you eat halal meat with pig products?

Average aussie stormfag.
Your average muslim wouldn't give a fuck, he just would stop eating from there.
Keep making your high energy dank memes, like it gets you somewhere outside the island.

Just drop bacon in places you don't want mussies in. Don't forget to leave the package visible.

>sweden
>remove kebab

pick one

yet you're kebab

kebab is delicious btw

it really is, fills you up better than a burrito

bogan kebabs are superior

>Catholic lebo mates family owns a fish and chip shop
>His dad makes Pork Shawarma or whatever the fuck they call it in-store because majority white neighbourhood
>Mother's fries chips and makes snack packs - pork edition

Shit probably tastes 50x better than that fucking allah shit, lamb is nice but pork is king.

Just do it yourself OP, probably not hard to source non-halal ingredients to imitate it.

That flag of yours... It will be rare soon.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdistans_flagga

tOP ZOozZ OvERLOAD

>implying some genuine sand monkeys will take over an entire country filled with nationalists

>catholic kebab shop
>catholic kebab

You roach are kebab and sand monkeies. Have some bacon.

kebab is a replacement for the word "meat course"
literally make anything that contains meat, and add kebab at the end of it, boom. a new recipe.

I love snack pack

i have had original bacon before and its overrated baka

>muslims can't be in contact with pig flesh on death
>secretly feed them pork
>the pig flesh is now part of their body and they'll never enter heaven

then have pork wwith crackling

>i want to fucking try out a HSP so badly
Why not jsut buy one then? They're tasty and eating halal doens't meant you're sinning.

Eating apples is halal
Weet-bix is halal.

Also. Kek wills it.
Bend over for the Kurds.

im pretty sure that you can tell the difference between lamb and pork user

even though im agnostic *tips le fedora with snoo on it* i didn't like pork at all. it's a trash eating animal, what do you expect.

Yes, halal status rendered invalid.
No punishment or anything if ate unknowingly, however desire to snackbar goes up greatly (depending on specific affiliation).

you absolute madman anglo

Kek wills whatever says

Christianity doesn't have foods that can keep you out of heaven.

Unless like you're eating a human you murdered.

>Rev. 2: 14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there some that hold the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication.

>20 But I have this against thee, that thou sufferest the woman Jezebel, who calleth herself a prophetess; and she teacheth and seduceth my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed to idols.

>1. Cor 7:7- Howbeit there is not in all men that knowledge: but some, being used until now to the idol, eat as of a thing sacrificed to an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
8 But food will not commend us to God: neither, if we eat not, are we the worse; nor, if we eat, are we the better.
9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to the wea
10 For if a man see thee who hast knowledge sitting at meat in an idol’s temple, will not his conscience, if he is weak, be emboldened to eat things sacrificed to idols?
13 Wherefore, if meat causeth my brother to stumble, I will eat no flesh for evermore, that I cause not my brother to stumble.

>1. Cor. 10:18 Behold Israel after the flesh: have not they that eat the sacrifices communion with the altar?
19 What say I then? that a thing sacrificed to idols is anything, or that an idol is anything?
20 But I say , that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have communion with demons.
21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of demons: ye cannot partake of the table of the Lord, and of the table of demons.

im guessing it is a sin

I mean shit.

It's a fish and chip shop that sells variety items simply because they know how to make them. There's gooks selling Souvlakis next town over.

>I had bacon and it is overrated.
That's a God damn lie.

Just shoot yourself. My gf is a vet student and she was visiting an abattoir the other day and 100% of the meat there was slaughtered halal style.

Allah is the same fucking god you worship too.

i envy rastafarians. they eat nothing but pork

rastafarians?
what the fuck, do they smoke weed for bread and wine?

>tfw slimes will never know the glory of American BBQ

If you're eating halal foods in reverence to Muhammed and his teachings it is a sin. If you just eat it because it's tasty it isn't. Are you not able to understand that?

i dun geddit

Well he is religious so his IQ is only in double digits.

are you a christian?

madman's supposed to coat the bacon with icing and sugar it, then sell it as candy to moslems

>If a muzzie eats it unknowingly, they're doomed to hell unless they die while killing kaffirs.

This is not true. A muslim believes that only things done with INTENTION is a sin. If they do not intend to eat pig then it's not a sin. If they make a effort to avoid pig and people put pig in it then they believe that they have done nothing wrong because everything is 100% about intention.

It is narrated on the authority of Amirul Mu’minin, Abu Hafs ‘Umar bin al-Khattab, radiyallahu ‘anhu, who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, say:
“Actions are (judged) by motives (niyyah), so each man will have what he intended. Thus, he whose migration (hijrah) was to Allah and His Messenger, his migration is to Allah and His Messenger; but he whose migration was for some worldly thing he might gain, or for a wife he might marry, his migration is to that for which he migrated.”
[Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

If a Muslim is deceived or starving, they can eat anything. Idk where this rumour started that getting shot with pig blood keeps you from going to heaven, it doesn't.

Feels good to eat anything i want without worrying about going to hell.

Surprised this wasn't posted

Is this how they justify all the rapes and behaving worse than animals?
>It was a sexual emergency, I swear. It wasn't intentional.

what about eating dick

That's his favorite

dick snack pack?

slurp slurp bismillah my favorite!
fucboy can you pass me the pepper and salt?

goat or human this time?

i'd like to suck off traps please

It becomes non-halal by contamination if it is of a significant amount.

I forget how it works in Islamic law for what is defined as significant, in Jewish law its usually 1/60th. E.g., if you had a pizza with cheese, and and 1/60 of it had meat grease on it, it would still be acceptable as this is considered the point where anything smaller would be completely impractical.

and with Catholicism?

Catholics fuck little boys in the buttpussi, desu fampai.

I wish we had muslims here to prank them like this

>Cathie
>Can't into christianity

Color me surprised.

Stop having autism. We all know kebab is a muslim food. It's good, but it's still muslim.

Now we see why Hillary Clinton is so popular with muslims.

I'm religious and while never having applied to Mensa, it's douchey, most anything comes easily to me.

Yes, I'm a believer. I'm also pragmatic and don't think that running afoul of the most minor inconsequential lines of the Bible will eternally damn me. Also with so many unexplained mysteries in our universe I see my belief as expanding on possibilities and not constricting them like most scientists or intellectuals would claim.

To look at our universe and not see the divine is to surely view it with at least one eye closed.

>tfw Adelaidians invent this and call it an "AB" which is a shortened version of "Abortion" which is a joke that the creators made because of how it looked.
>Dirty Muslims take the idea and call it a "Halal snack pack"
>Now people think that Muslims invented it and praise them for it when they really just stole the white mans idea like usual.

No, that is not how it works. If Muslims are tricked into eating pork, it does nothing to them. Pork is not a magic soul-killing bullet for Mohammedeans, it's just something they're not supposed to eat.

All this shit about people coating bullets in pig's blood and such, it isn't true. Black Jack Pershing never did it either, because nobody would have cared. Stop focusing on the fetishistic superstitions of the religion and start focusing on the fact that they're going to destroy Western Civilization. You don't win that by throwing bacon at people, you win it with fire and steel.

Anyone who doesn't safeguard his ideas well enough deserves to have them stolen.

They know laws don't work like that. Those rules only apply to God and God knows our intention. God is allknowing and muslims know they can't trick him.

Yes.

It's the communion without styrofoam crackers and grape juice.

Ayy, used to get this shit half a decade ago when i was going to one of the colleges in north adelaide, they were always tasty as shit fresh from the two fish and chip shops that started them.

Yeah lad, North Adelaide burger bar is the shit.

So infuriating to see Muslims steal this shit and get credit. Can't people from Adelaide have anything to be proud of? I mean, fuck.

cut the pages of a koran out and replace it with ham.

Call it modern art and liberals wouldn't whine about it.

WTF is a halal snack pack? Why would you want to eat sand nigger food?

It's not sand nigger food.
White Australians invented it in college.

See

My Uncle did this to the Iraqi soldiers when he was training them. He can speak Arabic and told them afterwards and they got really angry but couldn't do shit about it.

>intent
So the FBI is full of Muslims?