Homestuck

It's only 4 days until 6/12. Aside from Volume 10 we're likely only going to get a shirt advertisement, and if any of you morons think otherwise it's time to lower your expectations while you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10418685
strawpoll.me/10418679
trashconstruct.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont think anyone here is expecting anything more than a giant turd of an announcement

Did Angel finish the JohnRoxyLalonde comic

stepping in to announce that the correct name for this threesome should be LaJohnned

You will get your fucking Davekat song, your dumb Davekat-themed epilogue and Davepeta reminding you how much Hussie hates you.

Fuck you.

I thought the comic had Dave in it, not John?

why does terezi take off her glasses at the end? that's silly

yeah thats the one silly thing in that comic. ruined my immersion right at the end there.

>browsing deviantart pages of people that haven't been active for almost five years
Where the fuck did everyone go?

for one thing anyone who does new homestuck art just posts it on tumblr

>butthurt Davejade shitposters
>smug Davekat shitposters
>reddit raiding us by dumping davekat images, one of them featuring nigger dave and pink fat hobbit karkat
>no more homestuck discussion, just ship wars

I welcome death and its cold embrace.

He's probably going to make more than a shirt announcement, as you mentioned Volume 10 is coming out so he's going to mention that, and despite what people think, Hussie has a brain, so he knows that skipping over the 6/12 comic/Hiveswap update is pretty much suicide

He never mentioned the 2.0 video

To get some of that sweet unfiltered blue smell, as her glasses kind of squeeze on the bridge of her nose and fuck with her sense of smell

Act 7 was already suicide.

I'm not even sure Hussie gives a shit about it, he hasn't mentioned it once on any site
Yeah, but I meant more in a literal sense, because if he doesn't do it, millions of angry as fuck fans will storm his house, stomping him into oblivion, and he knows this

So she can see better, retard.

>millions of angry as fuck fans will storm his house, stomping him into oblivion, and he knows this

Ryan North has said that Hussie has multiple apartments to his name.

>I'm not even sure Hussie gives a shit about it, he hasn't mentioned it once on any site
He doesn't post on any site outside of announcements, this sentence is the definition of pointless.

Would you bash Erisolsprite?

>instead of just desroying one house, now they're destroying the entirety of New England
WE might like the idea of that, but I imagine the government won't
He used to, y'know. You could go on his twitter and get the new sick deets or a laugh or two

dude vriska lmao
dude vriska fixes everything lmao
dude davekat lmao
dude scourge sister drama lmao

memememe lol vriska XDDDD

it's not too late

Holy fuck that comic. If that's the ending I'd be okay with it. Ending the comic with the biggest joke of all.

Or I'd get a fucking gun and track him down

>Davejade
LOL

Dumb cis hetero retard.

Don't be mad.

if you haven't taken it already, classpect polls for surveying

strawpoll.me/10418685
strawpoll.me/10418679

anyway, still doing land requests. give me your title, your interests (be specific), and some personality issues you're willing to tell and i'll come up with a land, denizen, consorts, and quest for you.

>Download some asset files from one of the Collide contributors
>Most of them were completed in 2013

I'm really wondering about how much shit they have done on Hiveswap. Do you think they've ditched the episodic releases and gone for the full product?

Lots of mages and void players around here it seems. I wonder if that reflects a flaw in the tests or just the general /hst/ population. Need a bigger sample all taking the same tests.

Hah no

Prince of Mind
Gardening, listening to music, and firearms
A complete slavaboo commie kid that eventually became overly self aware

I hope you don't mind that it's a fan character

Christ, that picture almost hurt to read through. Which is a real fucking shame as it has some of the more likely outcomes for the epilogue. Fuck.

>millions of angry as fuck fans will storm his house

lol there aren't even that many left

KILL ME

>Gardening, listening to music, and firearms

so jade

fucking
GENIUS

not at all

Land of Sickles and Towers
You know that one building that's in tetris, with the weird swirly top? Your land is entirely that building, stretching all the way across, and also burning. Your Consorts, the Brown Bears, have recently adopted an anarchist regime under the guidance of your denizen, Psyche. However, even killing or convincing Psyche to listen will be unable to change the Bears' mind: all you can do is try to amend the problem the best you can.
i think it's just the general /hst/ population

Just a reminder that troll pepe will be a thing in Hiveswap. It's not a matter of if, but how.

>that one comic where all the kids are in Disneyland and then Karkat cries, because he missed shaking hands with Donald Duck

how isn't a question either
the meme empress will ironically reference it

"sad croakbeast"

anyone have that picture of karkat and jade looking at a computer discussing memes

karkat likes feels guy because he shows different levels of anguish and he relates
jade likes the sad frog because he is a frog

>that one building that's in tetris, with the weird swirly top

Saint Basil's Cathedral in Moscow, it's pretty iconic

basically all meme references in Hiveswap will be as shoehorned in as the "No Me Gusta" thing in PPG

They should have just made their own memes up
early homestuck's self referential, contained nature made things more timeless

Had to dig a bit, but I found it in the end.

maybe they will
i mean, he's making troll social media
and the memes will probably mean different things to them

>he looks funny and is also a frog :B
love it, thanks

this is an excellent fucking comic holy shit who made this

Could you analyze an Heir of Time?

i need more info than that for a land analysis, friend

No, just a classpect analysis, like what would their powers be

oh

in one sentence: you have a lot of doomed timeline selves coming back to help you, and your alpha self will (upon god tiering) get the power to jump into and out of doomed timelines.

>that one fic where Aradia

Could you do Heir of Light too

i have a hard time understanding the rogue class in general and last time I took a test I got rogue of mind which is even more confusing

what does a rogue of mind do

trashconstruct.tumblr.com/

I think they're better than Steelcorridor

can you do a classpect analysis on page of breath

i know it's tavros but like, sum it up?

or maybe instead, page of blood?

you make people free
you're approximately 50% luckier than everyone around you
you steal thoughts from people and put them in other people like a psychic mosquito

[inception bwaaarp noise]

>Page of Blood
JUST

I can't believe she was able to do that with nothing but her bare feet and some lube

Group baby who everyone has to protect, but willingly chooses to do so. Eventually, if you reach your potential, you become the most influential member of the group, leading your allies to victory with the help of your ability to impart vitality into them in times of need.

Aradia would never...

what

>you make people free
nice

super nice
thanks

I made a shitty comic

Fucking incredible. I'm sure it'd be much appreciated when the threads get more active later, good stuff user.

a-user please we are all equals here on this vietnamese cartoon forum
Also I think Steel can actually draw outside of making weird comics in Paint, which is something I can't say for myself

Quick /hst/! Prototype something!

cat
i don't want it to die to imps

Skeleton doll
Spooky sprite

This post's cat but while it also has a gun tied to one of its front paws.

I'm going to hold off on a second prototyping, and then prototype my denizen. Or Jack. Or the Black Queen.

Something dumb.

Heir of Light
Interests include archery, cooking, reading and vidya, and some gambling now and again.
As for personality, I'm an affable and generally funny canuck who does well at most things; but I also have trouble with empathy and identifying social markers. Lots of pretending and knowledge gained through years of general fakery. Smile and nod, mimic and be aware of your nonverbal actions, practice looks of concern and sorrow in the mirror; that sorta thing. Pretty normal stuff, hope thats enough.

Bard of Blood
I enjoy gardening, cleaning, listening to new music (especially underground shit that nobody knows), and drinking heavily
I have anxiety, depression, a phobia of time limits and time sensitive situations, and pretty moderate anger issues

I AM HUNGRY

HUNGRY FOR CRA8MEAT

ok

WOODEN MANNEQUIN

>Knifedick
Its canon now

The flesh kind of meat or the... other kind of meat?

>That part in Non Compos Mentis where the beat kicks in

But she did! With only her feet!

kek

>had a dream where aradia won an award for best supporting character
>we made out on stage
and then my dog barked in my ear and i woke up

Dave pls

all i have with me is a toilet paper roll
oh well

volume 10 leaks when

No Rose Get Down From There And Put Terezi Down

Do Not Yell At Me Miss

what's with the influx of "had a dream" posts
do people actually dream about homestuck on a regular basis?

So Vriska can look her soulfully in the eyes

no, it's how RWBY general got banned and they want to ban homestuck threads again

>that one episode where Rose fingerbangs Terezi and she starts howling

you dont dream about your waifu...?