Turning to Christianity in response to degeneracy

Lately I've been really disgusted by a number of things that occur in the world and have sought refuge in Christianity. I have been studying it. I have even made a habit of listening to Christian radio music and talk shows while driving.

My whole life I have been agnostic but lately I'm starting to believe. I feel pure and more at peace. It could be attributed to a placebo but I don't care.

Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ehy37kdP2U
youtube.com/watch?v=fCnQQLUJHb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am not even christian but Brother Nathaniel rules.

>offer the sacrament of marriage to miscegenators
>not degenerate

Jews who converted to Orthodox Christianity already exist. They are called Armenians.

That's rare, and I don't think the church would want to paint themselves as "racist!!!".

Armenians aren't jews. They have a distinct genetic lineage and are not a semitic people.

American visiting Russia here.
Yes, I am experiencing the same thing now friend. I haven't found a denomination I totally agree with but I feel like in general is helping me get back on my feet and giving my life a more solid structure to build on. I understand the appeal now.

I think it's important for us in the West to reunite behind Christianity, it's the only legitimate way to combat this leftist and anti-Western/white apologist degeneracy that is destroying the pinnacle of human civilization.

Which areas of Christianity have you been exploring?

I used to go to church as well, but nobody takes the church seriously. Not even the lesbian minister or the people who literally have sex inside the church (this actually happened not that long ago)

The only religion people take seriously is islam.

Christianity is the religion of cucks, user.

I dont follow islam at all. I cant i hate it with all my heart. Even if my mother is from a muslim family and my dad is a retard stranded in bosnia since 1980.
If i ever get scared for my soul after death, i just might convert to christianity, but sure as fuck not to catholicism because the fucking pope kisses the hand of a jew vampire demon, satans own accountant publicly and nobody gives a shit.
Maybe the traitor jew had it right, Orthodox christians follow the old apostolic christianity and believe that hell and heaven come after the judgment day.

Same here op, the current year has been eye opening.

I've never had a strong belief in God but I have always defended religion against the dumbfuck annoying atheists. The problem is I don't really live a "Christian" lifestyle and I haven't been raised Christian so it makes me uncomfortable. but I hate the fact that I missed out on the cultural history of being raised Christian and keeping the tradition alive. I'll be raising my children Christian.

RARE
ARER
RERA
ERAR

>Jews
>semitic people

NEWFAG

Reminder that if your only reason for joining the church is because of its political leanings and history, and not because you want to spread good will and kindness, you are not a true christian.

The problem is that most christian people are bloody fucking morons as well.

You can fight degenerecy without following an organised religion full of minorities and lying preachers.

Find your own way to worship god, found a pantheon. Getting ripped pleases god, procreating please god, being nice to your neighbour please god. Do good things and find refuge in those..

Also, christian radio must be the most boring as shit on the planet.

Read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, then read everything else he ever wrote

(different id)
Just in general, but I've been drawn towards Orthodox as it seems the most legitimate. I've been doing this very recently so I know barely anything.

>posts the archetypal "Jew in crypsis mode", trying to pass as one of the goyim so he can deceive them
You know that guy "Brother" Nathanael, is a complete fraud, right? He's defrocked, he has no right to those garments.

One of my hardcore Christian friends suggested this, so it's already on the reading list.

>Anyone else?
Yup.
Getting my paycheck on the 10th, my first purchase will be a copy of the Bible. I don't want to read a holy text online in all honestly, if feels wrong.

I have three churches near my house, so I gotta decide if I want to be an orthodox or a catholic and start going there once I finish reading my bible.

Can anyone advice me on the matter by the way?
I'm thinking Orthodox due to my Russian heritage and due to the fact that the catholic church is almost absolutly subverted.

HOL UP
*spins dradle*
SO U BE SAYIN
*sucks baby penis*
WE WUZ
*subverts western culture*
KHAZARS N SHIT

Hmm, didn't know. I wasn't attending to bring attention to the specific person, just the gesture lol.

Hmm, didn't know. I wasn't intending to bring attention to the specific person, just the gesture lol.

This really is the cringiest place on the whole internet."muh degeneracy" being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian because you have no friends.

Lmao

>He has to PAY for a Bible

Holy Jewcunts, you could get a Bible for free in literally any othe country, LOL.

>defrocked
Why and how?
I'm not really a fan of him, just out of interest

>There is absolutely no reason why anyone should believe Joos are Khazar Armenians.
>Even the blind sees that Joos have more in common with Semites n Arabs.
Wut Joos aren't chosen people from Palestine? Stop confusing us.

You should come to the American south. Baptists and Methodists take our religion very seriously. If someone disrespected the lord as badly as having sex in the church I am pretty sure they would be beaten to death before the police arrived.

Just got back from church actually. The theme of today was Hell and why so many of us are going there

I don't want to go to a church and beg for one, I'd rather leave it to people who actually cannot afford it. And I would rather to be able to choose the version and so on.

things that never happened: the image

nordic barbarians got fucked over by every measure for their paganism

Protestants and Pope lobbied for taking in even more refugees unchecked.

>Turning to Christianity in response to degeneracy
What did he mean by this...

You're thinking of the Georgians. They are mongrel Khazar-semites.

Daily reminder;

The only ones deserving of good will and kindness are fellow Christians. So much has been taken out of Christianity today. Preachers dont preach on Hell anymore. They tell you Jesus loved everyone, yet Jesus Preached more on Hell than anyone else. Paul was more clear on homosexuality than the Old Testament. But you will never hear the "me, myself, and I" preachers like Joel Osteen mention that. If you listen to them Christianity is one big love fest like something out of the 1960's hippy movement.

Just read the bible, man. There is a lot of fake Christianity out there. I know what you mean though, loud mouth atheists turned me to it.

>Can anyone advice me on the [denominations] matter by the way?
pls respond

Put The Screwtape Letters on there too, high on the list.

Even the Chronicles of Narnia has immense spiritual value

Going to get myself one soon. Probably the NIV version because the language of the KJV can be a bit confusing.

If I may suggest something. I moved about 10 years ago and was in the same situation.

1) Buy a Bible with red text. It makes it much easier for first timers to get past who is actually speaking.

2)Since you are new, read the Bible cover to cover once, and then visit each church twice. After that, the decision should be pretty clear.

Ive been to a few churches that had their own very distinct cult of personality centered around the Preacher, and that Preacher was not telling the word of God as I know it.

Then again finding a good Baptist church outside the south is not an easy thing to do no matter what

I would stick to the KJV. I don't trust the other versions, they have been changed for profit.

>read the Bible cover to cover once, and then visit each church twice. After that, the decision should be pretty clear.
That sounds like very good advice, thank you.
>Red letter edition Bibles
Will also remember to buy one of those.

But if you have a moment, can you explain to me the most profound differences between the catholic and orthodox denominations?

Traditionalist Christiaity and nationalism is the antidote to modernity. It took me a couple of years to piece together but it's the truth.

We only have two choices on earth, freedom through Christ or modern day jew-owned slavery under our vices.

The bible is unequivocal in its support for ethnic separation with religious unity under God. Basically nazi-Germany minus their stupid excesses against the Slavs and what not.

>If someone disrespected the lord as badly as having sex in the church I am pretty sure they would be beaten to death before the police arrived.

Then where would the homosexuals go to pick up men? If you chase away the homosexuals then the churches will be empty. The only people in church are either homosexuals trying to make a point and old people who have been rolled there by their carers and who don't know where they are.

>Just got back from church actually.

I kept looking at the date and it's not christmas or easter... Is it some sort of pride parade day?

Used to sort of consider myself agnostic, but the power of Christ compelled me. If you can sift through all the extra Bullshit that has been attached to Christianity, you will find a pure message of love and truth. Don't get too caught up in the symbols and semantics. Just follow that holy ghost and your soul. The Book of Revelations is truly fascinating. It predicts much of what has happened and is happening right now.

Lindisfarne 796

Hello, OP.
Here are some really useful books.
mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg

Christianity is the true religion of the White race, Ahmed. We held it for hundreds and hundreds of years together, as opposed to barbarian tribes all with their own seperate gods and brutish ways.

He is great. The space trilogy is a good book for Christians to read, as well.

Why don't you just become a messianic jew?

You are willingly looking at it, shit for brains.

I hate Judaism more than I can ever put into words.

You're doing well, OP. Fact is, Christianity is not for the stupid masses, it's for intelligent, interrogative people who demand that their belief system be based in evidence, not speculation.

God's existence can be evidenced with solid deductive and inductive arguments. Historians are now in nearly universal consensus that Jesus of Nazareth lived, traveled a path around the Middle East not contradicted by Biblical texts, and was crucified by the Romans. Deductive reasoning around the circumstances of the empty tomb also lead to only one conclusion - Christianity is real.

God gave us brains, and he expected us to use them. Some people, though, are so full of pride and unwarranted self-importance that it's as if they are living in a fog, and can't see the real truth behind the facade all around them.

If you want to reinforce your faith, I have 3 suggestions:

First, make a study of Christian Apologetics. It's only recently that highly-educated, world-reknowned Christian philosophers like William Lane Craig, J.P. Moreland, and many others have adopted the stance that Christianity is, indeed, provable. When you hear their arguments your eyes will be opened.

Second, read The Harbinger - a very startling expose of modern times by a Messianic Jew named Jonathan Cahn, which clearly shows that God is not only real, but that he is operating on his own schedule, one that has very little to do with our perception of reality.

And third, observe here as Professor Craig makes a sweaty pile of quivering man-flesh out of the shining star of the so-called New Atheist Movement in a formal debate on God's existence:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ehy37kdP2U

Ive always suggested the NASB as it is much much easier to read than the old english KJV. I also suggest getting a red text version as it really helps sort things out at points.

With the NASB you still get accurate text that is easy to read and hasn't been changed to fit political ideologies like the NIV. Yes there are a few spots in the KJV where the masculine is inproperly used. Many of these are fixed in the NASB. The NIV just throws it all out the window and as of 2011 is now officially "gender neutral"

Yes you read that right. The NIV actually changes the word of God and his followers to make it more in line with modern political ideologies and sentiment.

I can not I am sorry. I am not Catholic and the closest thing I know about Orthodox is that I work with a Greek girl.

I am a Baptist and my with is a Methodist. I would be more than happy to help there.

>Christianity is not for the stupid masses, it's for intelligent, interrogative people who demand that their belief system be based in evidence, not speculation.

I'd love to hear about those churches for the sake of education, but I doubt that I can find a Baptist or a Methodist church around here.

Although apparently we have the Philipino Ambassador Baptist Church here in Tel Aviv
Huh

>murdering civilians
still doesn't prove me wrong.
Vikings have never fought honorably and were essentially the same as niggers today

Avoid the NIV. Go with NKJV.

They are both evil secular institutions. It's always been about you meeting the living God personally.

Yeah man, I found God. I saw the beauty of truly loving someone, even through the hardest of times. A feeling like that revealed God's existence and presence to me; and it feels great.

I just can't believe that the occurrences and entities of religion are genuinely real, but ever since I got redpilled I've fallen in love with the effectiveness with which it fosters community, family, unity and cohesion. I would strongly endorse it.

Well they lived better and actually had justice and what not. But yeah their culture was essentially a dung heap.

No one who is a student of history can make the conversion of the Vikings out to be anything but a 100% positive event.

What little positives there were of Viking culture was preserved under Christian rule.

What would you like to know? The big differences between Baptists and Catholics is the tradition and ceremony and the actual Baptism.

Catholics get baptized at infancy. Baptists believe you should only get baptised once you understand and freely choose Jesus Christ as your saviour.

Catholics love their big churches and fancy robes, hats, many times speaking in latin. Its very... "going to a show" Baptists preach most of the time wearing a suit, in smaller local churches (at least in the US you dont see Baptist Mega Churches) There is very little "show" to it. Its never in latin, and the preaching style is much more...practical.

Interesting.
I haven't been inside of a church since childhood, so I don't know how catholic churches operate, but I can see that the catholic church as an institution is very egalitarian and left leaning, and is mostly preaching political propaganda rather than religion.

Does the Baptist church also has the problem of being politically aligned with the left, or the problem of censoring or sugar coating the Bible for the sake of PR?

I am looking to accept Christianity as a shelter from the moral deterioration in this world, so its quite important to me that the preachers will not be forgiving towards those who sin and are proud of their sin.

Good call. G.K. Chesterton is worth reading as well.

your pathetic god (who got killed, nayld 2 an fukin cros lmfao) isn't going to save you. stand up and fight you fucking pussy.

>Does the Baptist church also has the problem of being politically aligned with the left, or the problem of censoring or sugar coating the Bible for the sake of PR?

It depends on which Convention you are looking at. The Baptist church does not have the monolithic oversight that Catholicism does. Each church belongs to a Convention, which guides its principles. There is a Progressive Baptist Convention, which basically formed because they accept things no one else would. I wont go into it all but they pretty much perverted the Bible to fit what they want it to be.

The Southern Baptist Convention is much more in line with the Bible. They still believe in Hellfire Preaching. They also believe in a lot of things that makes them unpopular. No homosexuality. No sodomy. No Contraceptives. Women are subservient to men in all matters, etc

It really comes down to how close you want to adhere to the Bible without becoming an almost cult. For example the Westboro Baptist Church is a member of the Southern Baptist Convention. They however took the rulebook and ran with it and hold no power inside the Convention. You will find "moderate" means something very different to a Baptist than it does society.

Religion has nothing to do with this world or life. It is about salvation in the next.

Christianity is the only way to go, if you want to have a happy peacefull life. It gives you the guidance and help, to deal with those things you can control. Those things you cannot control, you know God will. That he will bring about a result that you are content with. Also you will be protected while he deals with them.
This is what is ment by true faith drives out fear.

>I am looking to accept Christianity as a shelter from the moral deterioration in this world, so its quite important to me that the preachers will not be forgiving towards those who sin and are proud of their sin.

Watch this. It is 27 minutes and is a great example of a Southern Baptist sermon.

youtube.com/watch?v=fCnQQLUJHb8

It should give you a pretty good idea if we accept sin and immorality.

Good to know that there is still an authentic baptist church unlike what claims.
Thanks for the info user!
Will watch

Is this why Sweden welcomes niggers and other rapists by the thousands

The church as an institution, especially with that fucking argentinian as the pope, is indeed a leftist, globalist Propaganda machine.

The Traditional Catholic Church and Traditional Catholicism, on the other hand, are far less welcoming of degeneracy. Something that becomes obvious if you know old folks who have been catholic since they were children.

And not all churches are grand buildings filled with gold and gothic decorations. In my experience most small town churches are on the small side and have only a few statues of saints and maybe some murals.

10:00 - 10:35 is very Sup Forums related btw for everyone who needs a "trailer" to salvation

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

Congratulations you are now a Christian

You can leave all your doctrinal faggotry at the door

I don't mind the gold and statues, showing that you are willing to spend earthly riches on your church, as opposed to your own self, is not necessarily bad.
But I do care about leftism in the church very much. I'll visit both churches to decide, hopefully one of them is genuine.
I have also just discovered that we have a Russian Orthodox Church here, so my chances are only getting better.

I went through a really hard year not long back... broke down and got on my knees and prayed and instantly felt comforted and like I had been answered. I had been raised Catholic but I slipped into atheism and then agnosticism. I think God was punishing me for abandoning him, but now that I believe again I see signs from Him all the time.

I think we're all here for a reason, user. I think we have turned to Him because we are the ones capable of serving Him to defeat degeneracy and evil. I'm happy to see someone like Trump rise to popularity and power to combat the rising threat of Islam.

A warning to other anons: abandon Kek. This is a false god. Meme magic and happenings are signs from the Lord and a call to serve Him.

How much money have you gave them OP?

I have been a good person all my life: serving my community and helping the weak and poor.

There's more to being a Christian though. I now vest my whole faith and trust in Him and He calls us to do more than just help others.

there is no next life, moron. this is it. you're born, then you die. and it will be this way until the heat death of the Sun.

Baptist lol

>tfw when im glad im born christian
>tfw when my name sounds similiar to christian
>tfw when ladies like the fact that im no walking suicide bomber