Brit/pol/ - SMUG Edition

>Foreign Aid BTFO
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/britain-to-leverage-11bn-of-foreign-aid-to-build-new-trade-deals/

>Hinkley point in meltdown before its even turned on
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/30/theresa-may-delayed-hinkley-point-chinese-beijing-vince-cable

>IMF completely exposed for their Euro and EU delusions
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

>UK Police Launch Rainbow Patrol Car To ‘Fight Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/uk-police-launch-rainbow-patrol-car-to-fight-hate-crime/

>High Court judge rules that Labour NEC was correct to allow Jeremy Corbyn on the leadership ballot.
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/28/jeremy-corbyn-fights-off-court-challenge-labour-leadership-ballot

>Merkel rules out migrant policy reversal after attacks
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912141

>Sky's Martin Brunt: "I Could Have Killed Them All"
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6n8IhAhjKQ

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BshklFb84zI
youtube.com/watch?v=ouoINUp2jqU
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36935938
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/07/ukip-donor-arron-banks-wants-fund-new-political-party-how-would-it-work
strawpoll.me/10878838
youtube.com/watch?v=aqON2akfM-8
twitter.com/cbleiker/status/759758201642377221
channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism
youtube.com/watch?v=5DTbashsKic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder Flip poster is based and the problem lies with middle-easterners, africans, and pakis

ready for robot wars lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=BshklFb84zI

>That ending
Does Scruton browse Brit/pol/?

First for marion le qt

I don't have a problem with the Pinoy poster.

it was only 1 keyboard warrior, probably with a hare-lip and severe asthma.

With it aside, failing to assimilate is the real problem, coupled with mass uncontrolled immigration which makes it worse.

Also, the mere principle of multiculturalism equally destroys everyone even the white youth.

Who /comfy/ here?

nth for rare Mosley

reminder

I'm an Indian Christian and self-conscious about being perceived to be a Muslim. I don't want them here either.

You are right mate. 100%. But it comes back to the age old question...

Would we still be against immigration if it were 10 million of video related instead of hordes of low IQ, unaesthetic, culturally degenerate shitskins?

youtube.com/watch?v=ouoINUp2jqU

>take in 1602 refugees
>900 arrested for rape and other crimes

express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>george

short for georgina, right?

>18°C

I like him as a person, I just don't think he should move here is all.

Do you want a white gf when you get here, y/n ?

Sweet, lads

top fucking kek

>Comments Unavailable Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment.

Scottish guy here.

Getting sick of being marginalised for voting Leave, I want to move down to England. I heard you needed more white people.

What part is best? I don't want to be moving to a shithole.

Is that actually right - 900 out of 1602 Syrian refugees have been arrested?

If so that's huge news. Although I'm sure it's white people's fault for making them turn to crime in the first place by not being inclusive enough.

Anime for pedos

Of course. Can't encourage any Islamophobia can we?

He shouldn't have trusted that fart

You lads are alright 2bh, but there is real problem in the numbers you must admit.

KEK

move to Corby

its basically little scotland

>sick of being marginalised for voting Leave
What makes you think it's going to be any different down here lad? I've yet to meet someone who's voted to leave.

>Steven Woolfe has been disqualified from UKIP leadership race for handing in his nomination too late

the absolute state of this party right now

PANIC
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36935938

North east. Durham or Northumberland. By far.

>getting bullied for wanting Britain for the Brits
>in brit/pol/ of all places

I think so too but the failure lies in government policy.

party is literally dead.

>You lads are alright 2bh, but there is real problem in the numbers you must admit.
I certainly would. I don't approve of any ethnic or cultural group that only interacts with their own, which is bound to happen with mass immigration to already densely populated areas. I actually went to a comprehensive which was at least 95% white. It was great, didn't even get bullied.

>Do you want a white gf when you get here, y/n ?

I would if I find such a traditional, non-liberal one, but I doubt about those kind of women wanting asians. Flip girls are more traditional and family oriented so I might just bring one.

It's a dilemma if you will consider everything we've talked about.

newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/07/ukip-donor-arron-banks-wants-fund-new-political-party-how-would-it-work

strawpoll.me/10878838
strawpoll.me/10878838
strawpoll.me/10878838

>I heard you needed more white people.
>What part is best?

There's the catch. The best parts already have plenty of white people.

>do you want a white gf
>yes
Don't act like you care about this country or white nationalism when everything you're doing is completely against it.

>how can some tit of a drunken student understand THAT?

fuck, forgot canada

Fuck off if you're guy from last thread complaining about 1 Filipino migrant who openly states that he will try his best to assimilate, you are a wanker

I realize it's probably just because you forgot we exist but we deserved a place on that list, thank you for leaving us off

hahaha I should have updated first

pls god no
woolfe is ukips last hope

Either way both answers will end up badly as you just said.

>strawpoll.me/10878838
Germany overtook Sweden as of now tbqh

>you will never lick the sweat from Marion's brow while she chastises you over your European immigration policies

do not come to little slavland

You are right with everything you say though. It's just hard not to like britaboos. He's not the problem and immigration wouldn't be a problem if it were just people like him and it were controlled. It's (((funny))) that anyone can just decide to move here when the rest of the world is closed to us. But that's the law's fault, not his.

Judaism is a religion of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=aqON2akfM-8

>brit/pol/
>here we discuss pretty women and how sad we are

>you will never reach that level of slavic enlightenment

Yeah, because I don't think you should be here in the first place. But again, don't act like you care about this country or white nationalism when everything you're doing is completely against it.

This guy comes up to you an tells you the Falklands are a relic of a painful colonial past that must be scrapped if we are to advance the process of global peace.
wat do?

>“Steven Woolfe remains a candidate in the UKIP leadership contest. He submitted his application form at 11.35am this morning, in advance of the midday deadline. However, due to technical problems on the party system, it did not successfully go through until 12.17pm.

>“Mr Woolfe was speaking to party officials responsible for handling the application process throughout this time and right up to the deadline. He informed them that he was having technical problems. These problems were finally resolved and the paperwork submitted.”

via Guido Fawkes

Strap myself in chains and pray for forgiveness to the black man

Nah, m8

I fucking care about UK

ask him for proof

relief to hear, dumb of him to leave it so late though

Really makes you think

Tell him argentina is full of blairites

>strawpoll.me/10878838
Who's voting for the US? They have problems but not nearly as bad as in Europe. Their biggest cultural threat comes not from Islam but from the widening gap between the coastal and southern/middle values, from what I can tell.

Saw what happened in Germany lads. They didn't let the Right-Wing march but they let thousands of muslim turks protest for Erdoroach. Enough is enough, surely.

Everyone on the Falklands is ethnically British. They're under our protection as an overseas territory because they want to be. The moment they want to leave us they can.

t*rkmany police broke up the 250 person afd rally

twitter.com/cbleiker/status/759758201642377221

You've admitted that what you're doing is detrimental to the country though. You shouldn't hurt the things you care for.

He tells you you're an apologist for a racist regime trying to propagate it's doctrine of subjugation upon peaceful citizens of the world.
Now what?

Of course

merkel literally just said there is no limit, enough will never be enough.

Difficult quiz this one.

Didn't stop Evans and her clique from grovelling at the news

god I hope those people get bad aids

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is it bad there too?

i know kettering is full of poles

Why reee?

Bring out the whip of repentance

WAKE ME UP

You're taking the whole 'a future for white children' thing too seriously.

kill jester

Oh come on, mate. We already ran in circles. I still love Britain what ever you say about it.

Maybe you should get yourself elected too to help solve the problem. I'd do that if I were you.

He's right though.

>ywn get bullied by her in school for not being french

Isn't this while those mass pro-Erdogan marches are going on in Germany? Cucked to death.

toxic american influence is as much a part of the problem as anything else.

>current year
>be British
>not be a patrician nazi sympathiser
Topcuck.

>Yet another colleague described how, at a Combined Cadet Force (CCF) camp organised by the college, Farage and others had marched through a quiet Sussex village very late at night shouting Hitler-youth songs."
channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism

I dont get your doublethink, if you're worried about the white race why dont you marry and reproduce with a white woman or go to rotherham and purge all of the shitskins who tainted 1400 white girls, instead of sitting on an imageboard insulting a Filipino guy who said he wants integrate and abide by our laws and customs.

You are really cancerous and if you're serious you should consider blowing yourself up.

DELETE THIS

We have to be lucky every time. They only have to get lucky once.

Have a cute Hitler wave

Here's a new render of the scrapers going up in Manchester over the next few years.

They'll be the tallest buildings outside of London, AFAIK.

The entire southwest is now mexico. And in the southeast they set loose 40 million niggers on innocent americans. And also their government media is zog. And they've got a nigger king.

>mate
stop saying this, it's pathetic.

>I still love Britain what ever you say about it
I'm not trying to say you don't love Britain, I'm trying to say your actions will hurt it. It makes no sense to hurt the things you supposedly love.

>doublethink
You don't know what that means, do you?

>my heart melts
Every time.

Nige isn't a Nazi lad, it was just banter

youtube.com/watch?v=5DTbashsKic

>Ignores the rest of the post
LMAO you have to be a shill. It's so funny with what you just posted above as well.
> if you're worried about the white race why dont you marry and reproduce with a white woman or go to rotherham and purge all of the shitskins who tainted 1400 white girls, instead of sitting on an imageboard insulting a Filipino guy who said he wants integrate and abide by our laws and customs.

He fell for it.