Ish-ne-alo por-ah! Give me the delegates, Sylvanas. The Horde deserves a proven Warchief

Ish-ne-alo por-ah! Give me the delegates, Sylvanas. The Horde deserves a proven Warchief.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743584206
valkyrie-wow.org/
burning-crusade.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

De role belong to voljinn, darkspear neva die

Trump builds wall but americans become werewolves

BAINE?

Is this the next level of Baine posting?

I'm OK with this.

Reminder that he dindu nuffin.

Why does he wear the headwrap?

You're a big tauren

Wahoo! Vote for change!

No. Baneposting is funny. This shit has always been gay and not funny.

Reminder that the Sen'jin Village voted 72% in favour of Baine but 3/5 of their delegates were given to Sylvanas

#FeelTheBaine

Are you threatening me master Chieftain?

Heard he dies in Legion so someone has to take it. Probably Thrall again.

>this thread

>male leader is literally killed off screen so that a female leader can come in
HAHAHAHAHA

at least alliance have a white blonde male.

>voljin dies
That's some heresy of the first order you've got going on there.

Greymane will make the Alliance great again!!

Reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with using the Plague to kill terrorists and those who shelter terrorists.

MAKE LORDAERON UNDEAD AGAIN

At least shop his face in you lacy faggot.

Garry most certainly did du something and owned it like a baws. Best warchief the horde ever had. Big mad orc doing big mad orc things.

It's fukkin AU Grom who dindu nuffin apparently. Starts an intertemporal war for most the game only to get schmeckeldorfed by gul'dan in the third act and then it's ok for him to be let off the hook? Yrel should've lodged maraads hammer in his spine in the last cinematic.

Voljin dies.
Varian dies.
Sylvanas becomes warchief.
Jaina goes bitch mode again.

WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A WALL AND WE WILL MAKE THE FORSAKEN PAY FOR IT!!!

And the whole lesson will be "Greymane is ebul n rasis for tryin to take back his homeland for his people"

Then Anduin becomes King. He lets in millions of orc ""refugees"" and then when the people of stormwind complain of the orcs burning their villages, killing, and raping, Anduin will accuse his own citizens of being racist and intolerant.

for u

pleas don't, fuck i always hated anduin (not the old warrior guy that died in warcraft2)

>you will never serve under the one true prince

>implying Anduin isn't gay for black dragon dick

Both Horde and Alliance are getting cucked hard, might be the work of the (((legion))).

>Varian the Wolf dies
>Cucknduin the Dragonlicker becomes the king
>"co-existance" with bloodthirsty Orcs who just annahilated a human city

its pottery

Jesus christ this sounds too much like what will actually happen

Grand Marshal Garithos did nothing wrong

>Wanting a degenerate DUDEWEEDLMAO Jamaican nigger as your Warchief.

wew lad.

Bring back Garry.

GARRY DINDU NUFFIN.

Tell me, why do you wear the mask?

Garry was a 5 foot tall manlet

Anduin sacrifices himself to purify Illidan of the demonic corruption who becomes the new WoW Jesus instead of Thrall. Greymane becomes new king of Stormwind (this is why there is so much Greymane vs. Sylvanas in Legion quests when he's been completely fucking ignored since Cataclysm).

Lol he got cucked by arthas pretty fucking hard

That's true really. he repeatedly told Thrall that he's made for war, to be on the battleground and fight, not for politics and leadership.
And the stupid Obama nigger Thrall was, he ignored every warning and gave him more and more power always.

>Baneposting is funny.

>Vol'jin betrays the Zandalari because "da Horde is my people"
>literally one expansion later he betrays the Horde because Garrosh got tired of his bullshit
being a double race traitor is pretty fucking impressive

who /nostalrius/ here
that server was the most fun i've ever had in a videogame ever.

>(((legion)))

Jew'Jaiden and his 6 gorrilion coming in to collect those sheckles owed to them kek.

user. This is silly. Your neck, please. Put it into the rope.

Better than a literal retard troll who can't even speak properly.

>Jaina is a woman of peace
holy fuck, the absolute madman

Vol'jin is probably one of the biggest shitters still alive on Azeroth. He betrayed his original people before going on to incite Garrosh, fucking with him at every turn, and then claiming the moral high ground during his revolution despite being directly responsible for the path Garrosh was forced to walk.

Seriously, the spirit of the Horde is dead. Sylvanas becoming Warchief is a bizarre fanservice that barely makes sense - A few years ago you didn't even trust her, and now she's qualified to lead the people of the Horde? When you have the son of one of the founders of the Horde ready to rule?

Fuck off, Blizzard, you ruined your own great story.

I'm looking forwards for Legacy servers to revitalize the ability to RP H-side. It feels hollow when the heart and soul of the faction, from it's principles to it's people, has been ripped out and replaced by a much more moderate-friendly cadre of cowards.

Lok'tar Ogar!

I thought about joining that server when I was still playing WoW on a daily basis, but I knew that due to its popularity it would end up shut down by Jewzzard and wanted to avoid missing friends, guild and a stable server.

Can't wait until they put a burqa on her, she already has a wizard hood after all.

Make the horde great again

His only crime was making it too great.

He's a big guy

Vol'jin
>still alive

it was still worth it. i played at least 12 hours a day for a year straight while NEET, and i don't regret it. i maintanked everything up to BWL for the #1 horde guild, something i've never done in real vanilla.

OFFICIAL LEGACY SERVERS FUCKING WHEN

I UNIRONICALLY WANT TO GIVE BLIZZARD MY MONEY ON A MONTHLY BASIS FOR FUCK'S SAKE

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ON ANOTHER NOSTALRIUS WHERE I SAVE UP ARCANITE BARS FOR THUNDERFURY ONLY TO HAVE THE SERVER TAKEN DOWN A WEEK LATER

Honestly, I'm a lot happier with Sylvanas leading the Horde than Vol'jin. At least Sylvanas has no qualms about cleansing lands of Alliance filth.

Ideally, I'd want a based orc like Saurfang, Etrigg or Nazgrim (had he not died and turned into a Horseman). Horde should be lead by strong Orcs, not flimsy libcuck faggots like Thrall or smelly unintelligible semi-sentient like Vol'jin.

At this point the Horde is pretty much fucked. Who knows, maybe Sylvanas will MAKE HORDE GREAT AGAIN!

>OFFICIAL LEGACY SERVERS FUCKING WHEN

stop. blizzard would completely fuck that up. did you not hear their idea when they finally responded about nostalrius?

I didn't hear anything I was repulsed by. What was their idea?

I forget what they called it, but they wanted to make a WoD server that had no dungeon queues, cross-realm anything, etc. All the convenience stuff removed but with the shitty content and mechanics of modern WoW. They legitimately thought that is what the legacy server crowd wanted.

She won't, because her interests are too focused around the Forsaken, who already suffer from being strange allies-of-convenience to the Horde, much like the Blood Elves.

I hate to say it, but I think there is a weird agenda being pushed. The heart of the Horde is gone and now we're seeing the shitty suspicious terrorist guys come into power for basically unknown reasons.

don't get your hopes up, they'll find a way to fuck it up. stuff like extra pets and mounts, name and server changes, and ''fixed'' content are enough to screw everything up. like you will never feel at home again as you did on nostalrius.

i don't understand why blizzard didn't just allow nostalrius to run only if they gave a percentage of their profit to blizzard. people would still play nostalrius if they had to pay like $10 a month.

here it is. they called it "pristine realm".

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743584206

Oh. That's not as bad as I thought it would be, but they have an awful grasp on what legacy means (unless it's the pristine realm)

>dindu nuffin

HE KILLED CARNIE BLOODHOOF IN A DUEL WITH AN ILLEGAL POISONED DAGGER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My man i am in that photo lol, but yeah was the most fun ive had in the last 10 years

Guys are we getting legacy servers? ;_:

Yeah, you're probably right. I suspect the same thing. We will probably see Vol'jin return at the end of the expansion despite his "cremation." Or with the current Blizzard, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they tossed the horde over to Medan or some other meme character.

I doubt Sylvanas will lead the horde post 7.2 or whatever the final expansion patch is.

People still play this?

He didn't know that Grimtotem hag had poisoned his axe.

>HE KILLED CARNIE BLOODHOOF IN A DUEL WITH AN ILLEGAL POISONED DAGGER
He was tricked into killing Cairne with a poisoned axe.
He thought it was an honorable mak'gora.
It was even that tauren bitch Magatha Grimtotem who poisoned the axe

Garrosh dindy nuffin

He didn't know it was poisoned. It wasn't his fault. Garrosh's story is basically people fucking with him at every turn while he tries to fill the shoes of a position he may not have been ready for.

thats the prinstine server they came up with that the nostalrius community shit on hard. nostalrius devs had a meeting with blizzard and they now know exactly what we want. they know we just want vanilla with no extras, but it's hard for blizzard to release 12 year old content with no extras. they said they need to have extras because blizzard servers have to be better than private servers, otherwise we would just play on a private server. in my opinion it's not even about the quality of the server, it's all about the community. nostalrius had flaws didn't like, but it had a great community where people actually knew each other and played with each other everyday. this is what wow is missing today.

Dead elf does.

For those looking for a new vanilla experience, the new realm here is highly anticipated:

valkyrie-wow.org/

It opens in August.

>unironically wanting legacy servers
MUH GLORY DAYS, GIBS ME DEM BLIZZARD
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder that pro-legacy server people are literally the niggers of the wow community

To be fair. Vol'jin was mostly just being an upset cunt the whole time with no real motivation to betray the Horde until Garrosh went full Hillary and tried to have him killed. Vol'jin went civil war on his ass because if you're gonna kill a troll you gotta go all the way. Voodoo niggers don't like attempted assassinations much.

Reminder that most horde races are based on minorities and Orcs and literally green dindus.

the Grimtotems are a tribe of peace

Anduin is manning up now that his dad bit the dust

cuck

hopefully mark kern and the nost boys make some more way and at blizzcon the release some legacy servers for 2017

Garrosh tried to have him killed due to Vol'jin being a consistent thorn in his side, opposing and inconveniencing him at every possible turn.

Until they got genocided and their matriarch flew away into the sunset

I'm sworn off private servers for good.

There was so much talk about Nostalrius' immunity from Blizzard's jewery, but lo and behold the lawyers got them down within a week.

The big reason I'd want official legacy servers is the stability and knowing that the plug won't be pulled out of nowhere.

I fucking love this meme

can you explain your reasoning? what's wrong with wanting to play the old version of the game?

do you also hate people that want to play gta vice city instead of gta 5?

Whoooaaaa

>calling someone else a cuck
>praising mark kern
proof that legacy servers are containment servers for manchildren who cant let go of their past glory

because cucks that cry and are afraid of change should not be catered to

this is a fundamental principle of life. not just video games

Exactly. It's not that I like Blizzard, but at least if they're hosting the vanilla servers I know they won't be taken down for legal reasons. I could fully enjoy myself instead of worrying about when the lawyers were gonna catch up. Literally the only reason I didn't play nostalrius past level 30 was because I had a bad feeling that Blizzard was gonna destroy the servers. Lo and behold I was right a couple months later and they took them down.

is this 1.12?

is it really confirmed that varian will die......? i have been playing myhuman paladin since vanilla and i dont want my king to die

Why did he have to die?

DISMANTLE

why not both, cucks. Watch the mark kern interview about having both and getting more people showing them the old game

Blizzard only attempts to take down the good servers. They leave up the shitty ones so people think private servers are a bad idea. This is why /wpsg/ server hops like every fucking month because all the servers are shit.

burning-crusade.com/
Will it be as good as CC but actually release?

>using false arguments
I'm not even gonna touch this circlejerk

Your king is Anduin now.

Yes.

Isn't Anduin already being called King on Live because Blizzard are a bunch of lazy fucks?

What fraction polacks mostly play on?
I frequently met people from horde who spoke politically incorrect things. But when i played alliance most of alliancers tried to not touch or quickly divert from political themes.

Afraid of change? No. I still play modern WoW, but I was objectively having more fun with my time in Nostalrius up until I quit. I like some of the changes of modern WoW, like Monks, but I'd rather play a version I have more fun with if the option is available.

He doesnt he just lets Sylvanas to cuck him

There is no reason for Orcs to stay on Azeroth. Draenor is perfectly fine and the Draenei can leave for Azeroth/eventually Argus.

>using cuck as an insult in every post
>giving attention to a failed develepore who only latched on to the legacy movement for attention

>>/reddit/