There are two types of men in this world Danahld, those who deserve delegates and those who hand over delegates...

There are two types of men in this world Danahld, those who deserve delegates and those who hand over delegates. Guess which one you are?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s17jEfEjTFJp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are his arms so far away from his body?

So he's ready to draw

I'm one he who had the delegate Ted !!!!!!!!!! Donald kanamycin attack right now beam️

Have you never dueled before? He is prepared to draw.

I'M POSTING IN THIS THREAD TO HELP SLIDE MORE IMPORTANT THREADS

YAY!

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES DAHNALD AND NO ONE GETS HURT

There is nothing more important on Gods green Earth than True Conservatism. Of course a filp flopping New York values holding whppersnapper like you wouldn't understand that Danahld.

>missed opportunity for quints
i will never take america serious again. Sorry, but are not a true follwer of Kek

Ahmed pls

Dahnold, you know why I'm here.... vocaroo.com/i/s17jEfEjTFJp

>Australia

Thanks for confirming YOU PEOPLE need to be banned from this board

Donald, I'm hungry for them Delectable Delegates. Come here Donald, come grill with me. Give me the delegates and I will give you delicious Deli gates. mmmmmmmmm deli gates

I TeeT CruurC

The deled ehT DonanoD

almost

because his suit is too tight for his body.

Hi. I'm Ted Cruz, and I do not appreciate you stealing my delegates, also when I sent my people to take your delegates for taking my delegates, you took more of my delegates. Not cool! Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is but I think you’re going to be up to speed shortly.

You are so going to regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you are.
You see Donald, whatever you do, no matter what, you don’t mess with the new world order and the new world order is this. Even if you’re stupid, which you very well may be, you can understand it. You ready? Here goes, pay attention.

Give me your delegates or I will kill you. Today was Delegate Day. We invested a lot and you know who I am and what I can do. You work for me now. You have shit, you give it to me, That’s your job. Now I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow but swallow it you most certainly will.

You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe. I get it. But, the word is out, you are not safe. Not even close. In fact you are pegged more pegged if you don’t do what I want and what I want is your delegates, and if that is too much you can fight or steal some more from Jeb!, and it will even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now, the more you fight back, the harder it will be. So if someone knocks on your door, you let us in, we own that door. You try to stop us and we will knock it down.
You understand?

What? No answer? You don’t really think that you are going to get through this without being punished, now, did you?

I don’t want to kill your delegates, I want to make that clear from the get go. I want them to work for me. They can’t do that if you’re dead, now can you. But you took my delegates, a whole damn lot of them, more than I am conformable with and for that you have got to pay.

Wait a second Don, Those were and still are my delegates. I'll give you till the count of ten.
uno, dos, tres , CUATRO

Unlawful meme activity detected. Return to your zone of origin. Move on.

The delegates, Donald. My wife's son and I grow impatient.

Donald, you see this flag that stands behind me? I represent that flag. I fight for the flag everyday in the senate. In fact, I even make some of these flags on the weekend with my cousin Jorge Cruz Jr. What do you do Donald? You create all your merchandise over seas. Give them delegates over because I am the American dream, I am the man to lead this country, I am the true anti establishment politician. You? You are nothing. Squat. Jack shit. Now hand over them delegates, Heidi is waiting in the Hyundai

He's a big candidate

Soooo, you think those are you delegates Don? Ummmmmmmm, I don't think so. Those are my delegates. I deserve them. My father deserves them. Heidi deserves them. You? ha, you don't even deserve to use the same washroom as the trannys in North Carolina. Hand em over please

This is a super delegate

for delegates

At the ready for dem pistolas, son.

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS LIKE THESE

THEY ARE DESIGNED TO SHIT UP Sup Forums IN THE LONG TERM

Sage

Massive traps

Or maybe we're Sup Forumsacks who want some light hearted meme action.

Go back to your safespace fag.

Guys I've been on pol for a few months now but how do I link an image?

Alt+F4

Shill. This is silly. The sage, please. Put it into my soup.

>go to post
>choose file
>pre-save picture
>click ok
>post as normal

Like so

Dohnald, im the only true conservative in this race and here in Texas we don't take kindly to yall New York carpetbaggers so hand me the delegates right now or make yer move.

R A R E

A

R

E

The water filters dohnald

The money, Goys. You can either buy my penis pills, or buy my bullshit. It's all the same to me.

>True Conservatism
Wanting to increase H1B Visas by 500% is not true conservatism.

I seek to conserve all the delegates.

N E W F A G

E

W

F

A

G