Describe your life right now in a single image

Describe your life right now in a single image.
Try to keep it as Sup Forums as possible preferably.

Alternatively, this too.
Very much more so.

I'm just so fucking tired..

>herpy derp I'm gonna make this thread again with the same OP image and it's gonna be full of the same sad depression pictures just like the last billion fucking threads I made

Swallow Bleach

Bleach would probably be better, but I'm a pansy so I think I'm gonna go with cyanide mixed in amaretto.

WELL THEN STOP POSTING AND DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

This'll do it.

Hell

What page is that from?

holy shit, what is this from?

I'm home sick :(

Sorry, OP. I know you said to keep it as Sup Forums as possible but this is the best thing that describes my life

superior foes of spider-man

I've read the first two issues. Apparently i need to read the rest. Thanks user.

Some Spider-Man Comic.

OP here.
I have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
I didn't make any previous thread like this.
Sorry if I triggered you, bud.

I am in love with a girl but I am too afraid to say so and I've wrecked four comfortable relationships to try and work through this.

Dude, just get a part-time job and start exercising more. You'll be alright.

bitch on the pool chair doesnt even react

Not Sup Forums but fuck the police.

Say so today. Anything less isn't acceptable.

me irl

Wah wah wah, it's hard because she is one of my ex girlfriends and one of my current best friends and I don't want to sound like I'm just looking for an easy lay. But I also don't want to be autism supreme and say something like "you're the only one I've ever loved and I can't keep trying to fill the hole you left in my heart with other people." Plus I'm a little faggo

as having finals these past weeks

>date flakes out

And don't forget to bee yourself amirite

......Okay? Ask her today. Or don't. Nkthings stopping you but being sad and timid won't help. That said, if she's an ex and the relationship already failed once, just move on. Relationships aren't serious attttt allllll

woah nigger, nothing in life is bad enough to equate your life with chris chans.

Invite her to a movie then dinner, and say everything is on you.

If she ask "Is this a date or what?" say yes.
If she just go with it, go with it. At the end of the dinner, tell her you see her as more than just a friend.

Counter point: Don't do this and just be an adult.

Nah it sounds like being yourself is why you're in such a shitty spot to begin with. Gonna have to do better.

Yeah, I'm in the classic ">tfw no gf" stage and I feel like Chris-chan in terms of experience. 27 yo virgin that's only been to 2nd base, no real relationship.

At least I can hold down a job and I admit I flaked out on women before. I guess it's karma.

how is wat you quoted not being an adult.

Incidentally, your picture isn't really reflective of the situation. the guy is getting comprehenssion and people try to help him.

funnilly, you might be the onely one acting like the depiction of your pic.

Secret dates the other party doesn't know about are skeevy as hell. Just tell them. Don't be a creep.

This is not secret dating.

if she ask upfront, then it is a date; not a secret.

If she just goes with it, then it's not a date, it's a warm up to get to the point of asking her out.

It's not a secret date if there is no dating.

Your reading comprehension is pathetic.

Enjoy your denile and pit of loneliness creep

>asking out someone after a movie and a dinner make you a creep.
wow.

>bitch on the pool chair doesnt even react
Because it's Black Cat and she used her bad luck powers on him to make him fall.

Life is pretty good user.
I mean I'm a nervous wreck 24/7 but things are starting to look up.

I graduated from college a little over a month ago and still haven't found a job. I'm still living with my college roommates and have been incredibly bored during the day. I even took up knitting because I'm so bored.

I've had a one night stand a few years ago and started dating a girl for the first time about six weeks ago. She broke up with me but I'm almost 23. I'd say there's hope for you but honestly I have no idea how I'm going to meet new people now that I've graduate college.

>it's a blogthread

I wish I lived in Kaneoya Sachiko's universe of tired men being sexually harassed by weirdly hot animals.

> HORSE DICK
> HORSE VAGINA

>best friend died
>family died
>cat died soon after

It was like a terrible joke, but I didn't go crazy. Still, I know why people do now; would have been a nice release. Still lost a part of me, though.

I know that feel.
I can only hope you don't work low-end retail like I did.
I still hate target for the shit they pulled during that time, and how generally awful the experience was after that.
Nothing like restraining a full venting-rant when some bitch tries to get a random discount for her hair products, then calls you a smartass for answering her question in front of her young kids.
I almost cussed her out, and I'm generally a very calm person.
I was almost vibrating with rage.
I hope you don't have anything adding to the pain you already have, no one deserves that.

>I hope you don't have anything adding to the pain you already have

I did, briefly as I was trying to make ends meet. But things have started normalizing themselves over the last year. And yeah, I might have reacted the same if I was in your situation with what I was also dealing with. Thanks for the nice reply, btw.

I'm about to graduate and I have fuckall idea what to do next but boy am I ok at faking it

literally the plot to flashpoint, dc beat marvel this time again.

Hail Hydra

I'm rather content, all things considered.