Update when, (((Kazerad)))?

Update when, (((Kazerad)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Clesa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably the second most insufferable webcomic fanbase on Sup Forums, after homestuck

literally every prequel thread in the past 6 months has been UPDATE WHEN??? and NO UPDATE YET GUYS XD

you guys are the /frz/ of webcomics

This webcomic is such a tease

>probably the second most insufferable webcomic fanbase on Sup Forums, after homestuck

Appropriate, considering who the creator is.

I wanna fuck sadcats tears away!

Sometime long after when pic-related updates, whenever that is.

Fuck I still haven't read that.

What do you mean? We got a flash update yesterday

FUCK YOU I CHECKED

you weren't the only one

Fuck yourself. You should've known better.

When all the merch gets shipped

Yeah, one thread talking about the comic not updating is so much worse than the many threads that are just forced memes or people whining about the big 2/cape comics. Because a single thread every now and then is so much worse than dozens of the same shit threads over and over every single day.

So what is the story there anyway how did he get swamped in merch so badly

Will it update again? I just visited the forum and found nothing new.

Has that guy actually finished semester or something?
He said he will go back to making it during holdiays.

ARE YOU GUYS HAVING A GENERAL

BoG suffers from inexperience I think. It's obviously the author's first comic endeavor but he tripped himself up by getting his priorities wrong - he set out to make an homage/parody comic with emphasis on the homage/parody part. Instead of using his resources to explore what makes a good comic, he decided to trace Prequel's footsteps as close as possible without questioning why Kaz did this stuff in the first place.

He doesn't dare step off the rails he set himself upon so the only thing he thinks he can improve is his art. He set impossible art quality standards for himself and he already buckled once under the weight of those expectations, forcing himself to reboot the entire comic. Basically improving the art is is only way of trying to make the comic better.

Poor guy is probably thinking "why is my comic so mediocre, I'm trying my best" and it is apparent that he really is trying his best, his efforts are misguided thought. What Aggy said about digging with spoons and shovels applies really well here.

If the creator of BoG is reading this, don't be discouraged. I, along with a lot of other people, want to see your comic improve but you have to be smart about it. Best thing you can do is involve as much feedback as you can in your creative process. Ask people for their opinions on how you could improve. Listen to what they liked AND what they didn't. You could even ask Kazerad for some tips, I'm sure he'd be glad to help.

HOW DID YOU DO THAT

What is this parenthesis meme I keep seeing?

>Filename
My fucking sides

Never.

I want to fuck the cat. AMA

why is she so fucking short

Her mass went to her ass

but her ass is still tiny

here you go senpai

that's better

Never.

>No updates in well over half a year

>All the regular fan artists left

>Literally nothing to discuss any more

>>All the regular fan artists left

I could come back in a couple hours to do some requests if this thread is still alive

That's just the thing.

It won't be.
Well, it might still be here, but it'll be little more 'alive' than someone in an iron lung.

can we talk about katia's nipples again

>No updates in well over half a year
>Literally nothing to discuss any more

That sounds like it describes nearly 70% threads on Sup Forums

which would make sense as at least half the threads are cartoons that have a year/year and a half production cycle.

This is a webcomic.
People aren't asking for any more than an update a week/fortnight with 2-3 images (4-6 if copypaste is heavy) and a handful of paragraphs of text.

What is there left to talk about? If you're that hard-up for sexual entertainment, go google e621 and tug it to some regular furry shit.

take the stick out of your ass

what sort of retort is that?

The last time I checked this comic was in 2013 and then I got bored from no updates. Well, that's my story

I visit, but I got other stuff I should be drawing.

I like em!

So what the fuck does she actually do with the fucking pineapple and yoyo?

The boring option would be shoving either or both up her cunt

It's deliberately impossibly ambiguous.

There is no answer.

He overestimated a single man's ability to get thousands of pieces of merchandise manufactured, shipped to himself, and then repacked and shipped.

Alright I'm back, request something and I'll do a scribble for you.

Also do you guys think Prequel will end before the siege of Kvatch? It's three days away from 'now' tops.

just because there are other shit threads on Sup Forums does not justify this shit thread and every other shit prequel thread made over the past 6 months just because you like it

>does not justify this shit
Are the people wanting to talk about comics ruining your site user?

when there's a comic to talk about, send me a memo
but there hasn't been in half a year

I hope he didn't something crazy like try to cook

We could discuss what rule 63 katia's dick would be like.

... Man, imagine a sex swap version of prequel. By extension, a sex swap version of the entirety of Oblivion, and the elder scrolls universe. Vivec stays exactly the same.

So, we have a khajiit man, arriving in cyrodiil on a quest to put his history of shameful alcoholism and prostitution behind him, calling himself... uh, Keith Managan? And just... blundering his way through everything. Accidentally sleeping with a female orc bandit and a necromancer, and getting pity taken on him by a gay argonian writer man.

As for the dick question, I'd say barbs by nature, but they got clipped at some point, leaving it as just a nice exotic tickler. Really, I can imagine Keith being a more successful prostitute than Katia was.

If I recall, Kaz has described Katia as not being really feminine or sexually attractive, except for having decently large breasts.

So as a guy, with everything inverted, she would be unmasculine, except for having a big dick.

UPDATE WHEN UPDATE WHEN UPDATE WHEN UPDATE WHEN

End of the month / early July.

NeoNazi's use it to identify jews

>big dick fem catboy
O..ok.

>If I recall, Kaz has described Katia as not being really feminine or sexually attractive, except for having decently large breasts.

I never said that! I said she was just average all around. She's not supposed to be a sex goddess, she's just willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Hopefully around the time I get the last bit of this merch out. I can make a big event about it.

Or do it silently like a surprise. Which sounds more fun?

Kaz, i like you. You have money and friends, right? You can use either to save time packing/delivering merch.

Do it silently so anons will come and tell, but no one will believe them.

Stop making big events. That's your problem in the first place. Just get them out the door. You know this.

Poor guy

>she's just willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel.
You better not have dissed QW just now twice with one sentence. QW a qt~.

>Stop making big events

This.

>That's your problem in the first place

Nah. His problem is that he doesn't listen- not to other artists, not to his readers, and not even to his own experience.

But what about new readers

It will be like the death of Stan lee

Yeah yeah, you're right; one would finish first and I'd end up delaying the other. I also like 's scenario.

I do, I'm just still gradually working my way into being able to trust other people to do simple things. They usually make a mistake, then I'm like "you know what, I'll handle that" and before you know it I'm doing everything again. It's a really bad habit.

>You better not have dissed QW just now twice with one sentence. QW a qt~.

She's not much better than Katia.

she cuts the pineapple with the yo-yo's string

Mfw we could almost have had a sadcatcon to celebrate the end of merchantism

>implying stan won't outlive us all
>implying stan isn't an aspect of Death
>implying he won't come for kazerad as well, in due time

I think she uses it to smash the pineapple into 7 difrently sized pieces then uses her mad yo yo skills to put them each up a difrent orfice.

Kaz you could have fucking told us the patches glow in the dark!

Did the mistake of putting it on my bedside table.
Gave me a scare waking up in the middle of the night to see something looking back at me.

Draw a terrified Katia

>She's not much better than Katia.
Did you just do it again or did you confirm my hopes for future plot developments?

>Gave me a scare waking up in the middle of the night to see something looking back at me.

If I told people, it wouldn't be funny! You're not even the first to describe that exact scenario.

Anyway, with as long as it takes me to make stuff, I basically count on having a lot of details/secrets that take a while to notice.

Are we... counting eyes?

Don't read too deep into it. I just mean she's not exactly a sex goddess either.

>Are we... counting eyes?
I considered it but no
Anus, vagina, mouth, 2 nose holes and 2 ears

>If I told people, it wouldn't be funny!

Christ, you're an asshole.

What does a sex goddess look like?

>I never said that! I said she was just average all around. She's not supposed to be a sex goddess, she's just willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Well, that's kind of what I meant. "not really feminine or sexually attractive" = not in excess of average. I guess it could be read as meaning the opposite, that she's ugly or something, because people do often mean that when they say "not attractive", but I really just did mean... not especially attractive. Not necessarily the opposite, either. As for the chest, her being a bit bustier than average seems to be the case in the art.

My point is, a male version of Katia wouldn't be super manly, either, overall, if things are being inverted directly. But he would preserve the vaguely pathetic, big-eyed cuteness.

And he would have a big dick.

Obviously.

Hulk Hogan in a wig and strap-on breasts.

>If I told people, it wouldn't be funny!

>forcing himself to reboot the entire comic

I thought that was because of the forums it was being hosted on shitting themselves inside out.

Same.

So his daughter?

Did the minicomic change depending on what merch you ordered?

Still haven't received my package because fedex ireland is being retarded

Oh, whoops, I forgot noses existed. Artists do this every once in a while.

>What does a sex goddess look like?

Probably outside my drawing abilities. In-universe, though, Sigrid is supposed to be the most attractive character.

>Did the minicomic change depending on what merch you ordered?

It changes a bit. The beginning and ending are the same on all of them.

>Christ, you're an asshole.

I'm sorry, user. The only way I could outdo my previous nightmare sequence was by directly giving you royalty nightmares.

There's a lot of other things too, some more obvious than others. Like, the tote bag glows in the dark too.

What are your thoughts on the Katia mutilation edits going on in /trash/ right now?

>In-universe, though, Sigrid is supposed to be the most attractive character.

oh come on kaz

You need to leave

listen to Plague, Kas

Looks like a pig.

>The only way I could outdo my previous nightmare sequence was by directly giving you royalty nightmares.

Oh, I'm not - I haven't bought any of your crap. I was just making an observation.

Kazerad, do you go to the /trash/ threads?

I am hoping that the answer is no because I don't want to start going there, too.

Kaz, you're making increasingly dire requirements for assistance so that the reference class of people qualified to help you include only yourself. You know this. Why are you so determined to do this yourself?

GET OUT OF HERE AOKND GHO UPDATE NOW2

>oh come on kaz

I was going to say "I meant in the comic's lore", but then I thought about it, and I think I'm going to pose a challenge: find me a /more/ attractive person in vanilla Oblivion.

Hardmode: no men.

>Kazerad, do you go to the /trash/ threads?
>I am hoping that the answer is no because I don't want to start going there, too.

Only when I learn about them. You really don't have to go there, though. I have like two posts buried between a bunch of people's drawings of dickgirl Katia eating her own severed testicles.

>Kaz, you're making increasingly dire requirements for assistance so that the reference class of people qualified to help you include only yourself. You know this. Why are you so determined to do this yourself?

It wasn't on purpose! It was a retroactive thing where you suddenly realize all the people you asked for help from are doing nothing.

>people's drawings of dickgirl Katia eating her own severed testicles.
I thought you were kidding.

This is what happens when you give the degenerates free reign. They devolve even further

>Hardmode: no men.

you knew i was gonna post Martin didn't you?

anyway, found one

en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Clesa

meh, still better than vore

more hilarious, at least

Fucking newfags.