Some Tumblrina in my Faceberg feed just shared this, thoughts?

Some Tumblrina in my Faceberg feed just shared this, thoughts?

>muh slims alongside LGBTUIEWHFDSJKHDFSAJ and women
hue

more shit trying to shame whites into voting Hillary.

weird, every black and Mexican guy I know that works, is voting for Trump.

also, who the fuck cares what illegals think about US policy, it's not their place.

so all the worst members of society like hillary?
really makes you think

so basically every other group but white people are fucking retarded gullible sheep?

I like how she calls them undocumented immigrants

The woman who murdered thousands of Islamic children for profit? Lesser of two evils of course

Last I heard Trump is even with women 47-47

>also, who the fuck cares what illegals think about US policy, it's not their place.
China needs to get on this and ship ~60 million undocumented gooks in then demand they be allowed to participate in American elections.

>implying i give two shits about the opinions of minorities and mentally ill people

Who are these shills?

By their own standards Hilary is worse. And they'd know that if they took 5 seconds to find out.

LGBT people? Trump supported them for longer and doesn't want more Muslims in the country who hate them.

Black people? Trump will get them jobs.

Undocumented immigrants? Lol who cares, they can't vote.

Women? Utterly irrelevant. Unless you buy into that whole "its symbolically goo for women to have a woman president!" then its bullshit.

Muslims? American Muslims aren't much like European Muslims thanks to the stricter controls. Probably why American Muslims like Obama's brother are voting Trump to keep them out.

Are you ashamed yet? Do you feel sorry for your existence?
Are you ready to do our bidding as atonement for your original sin?

>HEY Sup Forums!!!

>SOME RANDOM IDIOT (of which there's millions) SAID SOMETHING ON FACEBOOK!!!

>THEY'RE NO-ONE OF INFLUENCE AT ALL BUT LOOK... THEY ARE A FEMINIST LEFTY!!1

Stop making these cancerous threads you fucking faggots.

Hillary doesn't even call them LGBTQ, but Trump does.

>Undocumented immigrants
You mean foreign criminals? Why not ask the next burglar who breaks into your house where he thinks your family should take the next vacation too?

"I dont know who's worse trump or hillary"
>degenerates: trump
>50% of all crime in US: trump
>other 50% of all crime in US: trump
>jihadis: trump
>cunts: trump
you cant make this decision any easier

White dude: I don't know who's worse: Trump or Gay People?

LGBTQ: Gay people. Trans are fine though.

Black People: Gay People.

Undocumented immigrants: Gay People.

Muslim: Gays should be killed.

Women: ...

White dudes: Well this is uncomfortable...

she fails to mention why white men should give a flying fuck about any of those groups. White men are responsible for 99% of the good things in the world and everything good in America. Only their opinions should matter.

Minorities who agitate against the interests of the majority used to be called a "third column".

Besides, Trump is clearly far better for the white working class man - if we're gonna do this thing where the USA is a melting pot of different interests, why is it so bad that whites would vote in favour of theirs?

How has Trump offended LGBT (what the hell is Q even?)
How has Trump offended blacks and women apart from a few specific individuals?
How has Trump offended undocumented immigrants if he just said what the law states?

Muslims I understand, but not the rest.

Just post the email where the dnc call the latinos taco bowls

And say something along the lines of

>the democratic politicians REALLY care about you

Stupid.

Gays (less than 2% of the population and you can't expect all of them to vote)

Black people (Slaves to the Democrat party. They are hardly worth listening to.)

Aliens (Criminals, Nuff said)

Muslims (Terrorists, Nuff said)

Women (Always vote based on their emotions rather than logic.)

"I don't know who's worse: Hillary or Trump

Mentally Ill People: Trump is.
Criminals: Trump is.
More Criminals: Trump is.
Right-Wing Religious Zealots: Trump.
Women: Trump

Seems like a GLOWING endorsement for Donald J. Trump.

I think it's about time someone took all those unregistered undocumented firearms and started performing unlicensed undocumented euthanasia of the leftists with them.

No respect for the common decency of the white man's culture. Liberals, black , spanish, muslim's, no morals, no sense of humanity. White man has done a fair job throughout history keeping savages in line. Looks like it's time once again to create check's and balances.

Tell her to stop generalizing and stereotyping minorities, then call her a bigot

Hey calm down, I just wanted to see Sup Forums prove them wrong

>Hilary
>For LGBT
>For Black people
>Caring about what illegal immigrants think
>"Moderate" Muslims
>Good for women
>Mfw

>undocumented immigrants
You mean criminals that broke the law.

>white liberals trying to claim minorities
>the first to call them "uncle tom" when they dare not to follow liberal guidelines

They dont even see the irony.

>faceberg
into the trash saged filtered and hidden

>LGBTQ
>muslims

>together

Queer. A catch-all term for anything that doesnt fit in lgbt.

The way social justice advocacy works in the US, progressive minorities that want change need to stand by other minorities. Stronger together and all that. Even if trump doesnt say anything bad about gays, the latinos need the gays because there arent enough latino protesters. That's a big reason outside of literal white guilt, that you get nu-male looking people at a pride rallies and queer looking people at black rallies.

What exactly has Trump said or done to be so terrible in the eyes of blacks?

>undocumented immigrants
>have opinion

kekerino

>A crooked, corrupt female bought by the establishment who has perjured herself and irresponsibly handled government document (just to name a few of the most recent scandals).
>A direct spoken, self-funded man who refuses to sell out to the establishment and who's primary goal is to make the country fucking great again.

How is that, in any way, a difficult choice?

He upset their democrat masters.

Only a leftist would presume to speak for so many people.

This fucking retard doesn't realize that Muslims will kill people like her and all the faggots involved in the LBGTQ movement. And once they're done with them they'll go after the blacks. I can't wait.

Democrat voters need to be shamed about Hillary's record on wars and plans to start more if elected.

People need to relentlessly demand Democrat voters justify the hundreds of thousands killed by Hillary's poor choices in Libya and Syria and explain how they can vote for when many more will die if she is elected.

There's no point trying to defend Trump, Hillary supporters pay no attention to politics and just pick based on feels. The most effective thing is showing them how supporting Hillary would condemn thousands to death which will make them feel guilty.

I guess it's up to moral white americans to save this country from making a big mistake and voting in shillary.

A million times this

>LGBT
>Supporting the Saudi funded politico

>Muslims
>Supporting the woman who kicked off the Arab Spring

Good thing that voting is anonymous.
There are so many people who say they'll vote for Shillary and will vote Trump.
When he wins they'll go "Oh my god! So many racists out there! We'll get it next time"(thank The God Emperor! He won!)

>says Trump is worse without saying how or why
>White people's fault they can't decide who to vote for

They'll just brush it off with "But Bush was worse! Trump's a racist misogynist! Why do you hate Muslims? #NotAllTrashBags"

You literally cannot have a discussion with the brainwashed. They run in circles or turn into a wall to every sort of fact.

So people who are qualified to vote want Trump to win and losers that shouldn't be voting in the first place want Hillary?

That's it. I'm #arsonforcarson

Underrated

Shoulda just posted
>People who pay taxes
>I just don't know who's worse Shillaray or the God Emperor

>people who don't pay taxes
>It's Trump

>are you saying I should vote in your interests and not mine?

>like hillary?
>like

I know English isn't your first language, but this jewish use of language needs to be stopped. Someone saying that X is worse than Y does not mean that they are in favor of Y, except with respect to preferring it over X.

I'd rather be punched in the stomach than stabbed in the stomach, but that doesn't meant that I like being punched in the stomach

Oh, always those horrible "white dudes". Maybe we need a (((final solution))) to the bigotry problem!

Well the whole david duke thing probably doesn't help

I'd rather take the somewhat based chinese

> Undocumented Immigrants

You mean Illegal Mexicans?

What would happen if we could go back and time and show all the nations in WWII what the future looks like if the allies win.

>no women, black or LGBT people support Trump
>Clinton, warmonger she is, is so great for Muslims - they just love being bombed!
>criminals are authorities on political choices

>you'll live to see the KKK convert to Islam to lynch niggers with immunity
>you'll live to see the white population boom due to treating women like nature intended
Feels good

Even Jews fighting for the allies would switch sides.
The average Jew is persecuted due to the crimes of their leaders.

She's just been trained to hate white people from birth and is trying to dehumanise them and shame them into not voting in their interests

> Once upon a time there was corporation with board consisted of LGBTQ people, Black people, Undocumented immigrants, Muslims and Women. And they where trying to compete with all the other corporations in the world.
> What was the results? I just... don't... know...

>using tumblr
>using facebook
>posting on Sup Forums like it's your blog

>muh appeal to popularity

logical fallacy much?

I don't get why the LGBTqwertyuiop think Hilary is better than Trump, especially after the Orlando nightclub attack. One wants loads of Muslims and refugees who hate gays and the other wants them banned to keep the country safer.

Really don't get it.

Totally true. People are afraid to show support for Trump because of how intolerant and hateful liberals are.

>everyone in a gender or racial group thinks exactly alike
>gender and race are social constructs

How does this work?

And then doesn't mention Mexicans
>implying all Mexicans are illegal
Racist much, sjw?

Supporting a traitor makes you a traitor.

Amazing how people can openly mock and ridicule white men with zero consequence, usually praise if anything.

Try being a white man and generalizing another race in the same way and see how quickly you will lose your job. I didn't think it was possible for me to hate the left any more than I already did. I'm glad people are getting sick of this.

I'm with her

>>working

Who could vote for this woman? Uggh...

#VotingBasedOnIdentity

Fuck you man

LGBTQ= 4% of the population
Muslims= 0.5% of the population
ILLEGAL FUCKING IMMIGRANTS CAN"T EVEN FUCKING VOTE

>posting the edited version

this.

This tumblr is another classic liberal "lets put all groups of people in a box and tell them how to think".

Any illegals that think Trump is a racist clearly have no intentions of getting a legitimate citizenship.

Fuck em, if you want to live in the US get citizenship how you're suppose to

Yeah, saw this in my FB feed as well and was about to post here.

Here's come comments. How many times are they going to have to save us from ourselves Sup Forums?

Compile a list of shitty racist/sexist things she said with sources and start spreading it.
Things she's actually said
Black's are super predators
I'm morally against gay marriage
Nuts and sluts, these womem are trash whose going to believe them ( women assaulted by Bill)
Laughing about a rapist passing a lie detector test, destroyed evidence

Then talking about mexicans as tools to get elected

>Undocumented

Damn traitors.

White people: Thinking of what's best/worst for the country.

Everyone else: Thinking only of themselves.

Also, why does it even matter what 'undocumented' illegals think?