What happens in ep9 and ep10?

what happens in ep9 and ep10?
they were screened ages ago to randoms but i can't find spoilers

Is this show any good? I'm rewatching breaking bad and I was wondering if I should give it a shot

My guess would be nothing just like every other episode of this show

edgy :^)

yes
especially since you can binge the seasons and youll only have to wait for the next 1 or 2 episodes of this one

r8 my letter to Bob Sup Forums

Jeez, I wouldn't even read that if it was your homework and I was your teacher.

Learn some god damn formatting and handwriting skills, looks like a fucking third grade drop out tried to write a letter.

Think if you had a GF back in the 1900's and she sent you some shit that looked like that, I'd fucking use that shit to as tinder for my fucking fireplace

r-rewd

>nobody's a critic but me

Show me your own handwriting, your fucking highness

>never get to experience the best hours of the hype threads leading up to the episode because of time zone difference

My handwriting is shit, and I don't even try to write. But, that's why I type 90+ WPM.

All I'm getting at is, if you're not good at Basketball, maybe try Soccer

>soccer

So you're saying user should write with his feet?

>my handwriting is shit
>here's why yours should be better

They introduce a new smoking hot girl named Dana who goes to visit Kim, who is now desperate because she lost Mesa Verde. Dana wants to sue a company for manufacturing defective handcuffs and as an example cuffs Kim's hands behind her back. Kim's face turns to concern as she can't slip out of the cuffs as promised, only to see Dana cover her mouth gently and whisper about how much fun she is going to have with her new toy.

Basically nothing happens: the show

>be shit at something
>continue to do it and not improve

yeah, I'm wrong for excelling elsewhere, you're right

>implying implications

You have no room to judge. A hack telling a hack to stop being a hack doesn't make him any less of a hack.

Not even that other user, but I'm positive you're legitimately retarded. Try drawing instead of written language.

I'm not retarded, I just have zero tolerance for bullshit artists.

>yet he still forces himself to watch it despite hating it
Stay cucked, Chuck.

>still getting mad at this meme

autistic and unfunny/10