Reminder that, when not transformed, she was a ten year old girl

Reminder that, when not transformed, she was a ten year old girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5e6l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explains why she wanted to enslave and dominate men: life sized Ken dolls.

No she wasn't

I'm still legit surprised that was Mary Marvel

I'd say that's adorable if it wasn't someone's fetish

That's Lois Lane
It's not Mary Marvel, you see Mary Marvel on the list of Made Men.

Superwoman was Mary Marvel, Opliana or whatever was the Wonder Woman equivalent. And Mary is around 10~14 years old.

>this bothers anyone on Sup Forums

>Superwoman was Mary Marvel
No, she wasn't. Not in the animated film. Superwoman was Lois Lane.

Mary Marvel ("Mary Mayhem") is one of Superwoman's Made Men.

Second from the top on the right in

I thought we established that it was black canary

This is what happens when newfags "watch" cartoons through secondhand information on imageboards.
It's Mary, Plebby McCasualson.

>That's Lois Lane
In the comic Super Woman was Lois and the Wonder Woman equivalent, the movie is a different beast all together, yes there is a girl there who looks like she could be Mary Marvel but her color scheme is wrong for the Marvel Family and as she's the Black Canary.

Also who in the hell is bottom left supposed to be?

>when not transformed, she was a ten year old girl.
oh? Tell me more!

That's pretty hot

Not as hot as it is with captain marvel but still pretty hot

Power Girl?

I was always a little skeptical about it being Mary Marvel, but Dwayne McDuffie confirmed it on some old forum, either comicbookresources or his own ones.
The archives must be long-gone by now, though

Yeah that would work, but that costume was giving me Black Adam vibes and I knew that was wrong.

That's evil power girl.

Evil Power Girl is the very bottom left corner.
Why would the evil Black Canary have an electricity motif?

The cape motiff is misleading until you remember her character design outside of her boob window

archive.is/5e6l
>Superwoman is indeed a Mary Marvel analogue. Her three main "Made Men" are the lieutenant Marvels (note that their costumes all match). Later in the story, Wonder Woman fights "Olympiad," intended as a Wonder Woman analogue.

>Why would the evil Black Canary have an electricity motif?
That's just a rock star styled jacket with a jagged cut, which is hardly an electrical motif, plus the rest of Superwoman's Marvel Family don't have an electrical motif so it wouldn't even be proof even if it was.

Right I was just to focused on it being a match color wise for Black Adam. White cape, gold chain and black suit.

Apparently there were gonna be cameos for Static & Icon, but McDuffie was asked to take them out

She will cuck you.
Not an insult, just stating facts.

I don't think so. I took it as that Earth's Lois got the powers of Captain Marvel.

You guys know not every elseworld is a 1:1 right?

Why Earth Evil on cartoons and comics ALWAYS have this faggotory that the WW equivalent is actually Mary or Lois, while the evil WW is just some grunt?

Always looked like something random.

Shit this actually makes sense. Weird because Superwoman was usually just Earth 2 Wonder Woman. What was the point of the change?

>She will cuck you.
With an alternate universe equivalent when your taking a break because you want to destroy the multiverse. In other words I don't think that word means what you think it does.

Because Batman is a pedophile, so Owlman should be one too.

>the evil WW is just some grunt?
Because WW is pretty dull, Owlman has basically left the reservation of an evil Batman and become something new onto himself.

>with an alternate universe equivalent
Nonsense this is evil universe you who is actually your eviler older brother.

eh, love them and leave them, I always say

Are you retarded? If this is the classic Marvel family powers SuperWoman is a different person. Mary Marvel is her host. Think a symbiote.

Look, if they're okay with letting a child roam freely with superpowers that can kill people on a massive scale, she must be mature enough to take responsibility for her choices, at least while transformed.
Or she's a villain, in which case who cares if she sets a bad example, that's kind of the point.

Isn't Superwoman an Amazon in Darkseid War?

>Superwoman
>Mary Marvel

Then what the hell is pic related?

I got your joke and its an insult to the church of Bats. Refrain from such blasphemy.

Wouldn't She-Bat be some kind of hero?