What does Sup Forums think of Rick and Morty? Is it red-pilled?

What does Sup Forums think of Rick and Morty? Is it red-pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXB988kF3hI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=APSDe7m6g2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hit and miss. I like the episodes where they mess with science and physics but dislike the episodes with heavy pop culture (aka nigger culture) in them.

All in all I still think Invader Zim is the best sci-fi cartoon.

It's pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=DXB988kF3hI&feature=youtu.be

I like the show but it seems rather nuetral pill

>having to wait until late 2017 for new episodes

its awesome either way

It was the first show that brought cuckolding to the mainstream. Not only that but it made it cool. Based.

That one feminist episode put a bad taste in my mouth desu
>Men make more money than women

it's very left winged.
the method of presenting humor feels like a shitty standup.
it tries to be relevant through "popular" music/topics which will die out in the next decade.

so it's complete shit./

Both red pilled and blue pilled.
It's a good show though.
Pretty neutral. It's probably gonna get conspiricy after all the shit going on in the world.
I'm sure they will call out the Jew atleast once.
When will the new season come out?

It didn't make it cool user.

They mention Sup Forums by name in the commentary on an episode on season one.

Source?

It is a cancerous television show designed to continue to dumb down the youth.

>nigger culture references
>a literal cuck episode
>nothing you ever do matters
LOL the multiverse dude!!

rick is the only based character

everyone else sucks

>I'm sure they will call out the Jew atleast once.
They already did on the episode with the feminist planet.
youtube.com/watch?v=APSDe7m6g2E

Have you seen the youtube commercial with Seth Jewgan and Amy Jewmer bitching about how men and women make different amounts?

Two of the wealthiest people in the country (both kikes) bitching that men and women make different amounts. Then Jewmer starts complaining that womens products are more expensive than men's.

Why the fuck do you NEED a pink razor for $6 when you can get a pack of blue ones (SAME EXACT DESIGN) for a few bucks less? It's her incompetence she should be bitching about, not prices. If you're dumb enough to buy products for more money just because it says it's for women.....

I liked the first season even though the whole concept of stuff happening in unlimited universes being somehow limited by their "finite curve" shit made me cringe.

The second season was stupid, cringy and very boring.. the finale with a screaming sun was its lowest point.

I think the crappiness of the second season is due to writers doing way too much drugs and feeling way too comfortable due to success of the first season so they thought any crap that will come out of them will be awesome.. it wasn't.. it was horrible

I don't know how I would source it. It's at the end of "Something Ricked this way comes," where Summer and Rick go through a workout montage and get ripped and beat up various people, including a Nazi. One of the voice actors mentiond how people on Sup Forums, specifically the political board, have a problem with the depiction of a Nazi being beaten. He then says he realizes that the people who think this do so because they are Nazis "so who cares what they think"

i like it

sometimes gets a bit reddity, but it's fresher than a lot of other garbage that floats up my to-watch list

i think the edgyish existentialism makes it pretty apolitical, which beats preachy bullshit

no you fucking idiot

I thought the concept behind the show was trying to find meaning in life, since the multiverse stuff and fantastic science elements are treated as mundane and run of the mill. Rick is a nihilist because everything he's done has felt and seemed pointless, but Morty is a foil to this because he's a hopeful idiot too stupid for his son good who is both useful to Rick and the last real person alive Rick cares about.

All my friends want me to watch it but it's so fucking average, Bob's Burgers shits on it any day

filosofy is part of politic so basicly for me is an ok okay

>watching cartoon in 20'a

Do a hero

Good entertainment, quite nihilist.

yes. muslims and christfags hate it equally. anything about the future makes religiousfags shit themselves.

I came to post this.

It's the same tactic over and over. Make a smart character, don't do anything political for a while, while the fact that this character is smart sinks deeply into the viewer's mind, then start bringing in shit like feminist propaganda or global warming, and have the genius agree with it. Sprinkle in some humor, make the viewer laugh, and then, unfortunately, there's not much that can be done to counter it.

It's Futurama 2.0

I like it, but it's nothing amazing or ground breaking.

I'm still mad because of Futurama's season 7. That was awful.

it's funny but it's not red-pilled

Reddit: the cartoon

It's pretty funny, not everything needs a /pol seal of approval before i can enjoy it.

It's hit and miss Mr.Adultswim
> btw can i come visit the offices?
Its greatest problem is that its burning through used up sci-fi material and its pretty unchangeable format wont let it branch out into something else. but at least its not robotchicken level starwars refs.
"shwiffty" episode, dances and uses catchphrases in every episode? if the character was black it would be accused of being a modern day black-and-white minstrel show.

So hit and miss and some episodes are way off.

>he doesn't double check with Sup Forums

what are you gommie?

we talked about this before weedman, you're loose cannon

yeah, I'm talking about mainly the 1st season though, second season set a whole different tone right from the start

I like it but it is far too overrated.

That and Bojack Horseman are my favourite shows.