What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

A little light headed.

Bad writing and editorial decisions.

DC Editorial decided they needed to rape Sue Dibny to get those sweet, sweet outrage bucks. They threw a dart at their wall of villains nobody gives a fuck about and it landed on Dr. Light. Now it's all he'll ever be known for.

T H A N K S D C!

He became illuminated

>Infinite Crisis was bad
>villains doing evil things is bad

die

You mean Identity Crisis?

no

Identity Crisis. And the story had a lot more wrong with it than Sue Dibny's rape.

see

RAAAAAPPEEEE!

reminds me of this

Because rape is a big boy plot point, DC books are for big boys.

Anyone remember the surprise ending or care to spoil it? I forget if she was killed on purpose or by accident. I just remember some of the funny parts like Deathstroke having his own batjet and disguised himself as Batman once. And this wasn't the same comic where an old Capt. Boomerang dies?

She was killed by the other victim. It was by accident when she tried to scare Sue and ended up burning her with a flame thrower instead. She committed the crimes using The Atom's size belt. And yes, Tim Drake's dad and Captain Boomerang killed each other. Also Firestorm died.

Accident. Jean Lorning(?) was just going to scare Sue, which is why she shrunk down and walked on her brain, and carried a flame thrower (just in case)

Also makes you wonder about the medical prowess of Dr Midnight if it took him weeks to notice footprints on a brain during an autopsy

>I accidentally brought a flamethrower to the crime scene

user, rape is literally just as bad as rape. That's not okay

couldn't keep his dick in his pants

Not just Midnite but Mr.Terrific and Batman who not only failed to notice the footprints but also jumped to the conclusion that this body burned with accelerant was caused by the laser guy.

Didn't Atom also check the crime scene?

Infinite Crisis was shit too.

>let's character assassinate the good guys from the last crisis
>brilliant you did it again Johns

Johns is a hack.

To wit we had not only those 4, but The Metal Men, Mister Miracle, The Ray and Animal Man all combing the house.

He just wanted twenty minutes of action.

That TT arc was the only good thing to have come out of Identity Crisis
well, Eclipso!Jean didn't have a half-bad design either

tell me Sup Forums, if you could erase one DC storyline, would it be Identity Crisis or Cry for Justice/Rise of Arsenal?

He likes to go where the sun don't shine

>flamethrower
Man, Identity Crisis was fucking dumb

Topical

Without Identity Crisis there is no need for a Rise of Arsenal

Brad Meltzer made Arthur a rapist. Fuck Meltzer and fuck DC.

Wait I thought Firestorm was captured and used by the villain group in Villains United.
Not killed off to my memory.

THE RAPE PAGES ARE IN!

That was the second Firestorm.