TFW live with my parents while working fulltime so I get to save nearly my entire paycheck everytime

>TFW live with my parents while working fulltime so I get to save nearly my entire paycheck everytime
>TFW building wealth from a young age while normies live foot to mouth

Feels good to not be a wh*Teoid who thinks that a family living together is somehow for "manchildren".

Okay thanks have a nice day

Thanks you too

RIP Rich

The only wh*te who was good.

these easter toads just keep getting weirder and weirder

Everyone do this in my city. My cousin (31) is the second man of the major and lives with my uncle. He goes traveling very often and drives a mercedes. I'm not leaving until I get married.

Easter has been working out hard this year, it seems. Getting ready for the next celebration.

NOT EVERYONE IS LATINO

>he thinks he's doing wealth with a job
this is why white people is intelligent

>He thinks starting a business means you'll get rich even though the vast majority of businesses fail

>he thinks the only way to do wealth is making a business

How then? If not working a job or running a business then how can you make money besides being a criminal or inheriting money.

Investing.

You need money in order to invest. Money you earn with a job or a business

Exactly, if you think investing is a viable sole income source then you were already rich to begin with.

Sure, but if you invest good, you won't work anymore

Same. It's funny how wagies throw themselves into the meat grinder while I'm comfy living at home with college paid for me.

I am investing the money that I save but it will take me quite a few years to be able to not have to work anymore.

kek no. Just realize how much you need per month in income and invest all your paycheck in sources of passive income. It's actually quite easy.

fr lol

I'm making about 70k after taxes and have no idea what to do with it

>invest all your paycheck
This implies you have more than one source of income. Read my post again.

Gimme

The s&p500 returns like 8% year and the vast majority of investors cannot reliably beat that.

So accounting for inflation you need enough money to be able to live off like 4-5% of it per year or something. That requires at least hundreds of thousands of dollars which need to be earned somehow.

I don't think it's for manchildren. I just have a poor family which I find to be insufferable.

met a guy who was pretty good investing, he just worked for 4 years, at year 5 he was already making 10k U$S per month, more than any shitty job here, he died just with 4 years of work

No. You need one source of income. A paycheck. You'd just need to be making 40-50k a year and invest basically everything.
People get passive income through the stock market even with a relatively low investment. I personally think real estate is a better vehicle though.

Real estate... with little funds? What the hell man. Maybe if I had millions of dollars it would work.

I don't know housing prices in Canada but here you can buy a home in the south/midwest for around 40k and rent it for 600/mo

There is no detached house in my province for under $500k. And you won't make back the mortgage.

Surely that's not true. If it really is then I'd just move to the prairie states

Just googled real estate in my area for sale.

not him but it's true, literally anywhere you go in ontario, cheapest detached house you'll find is in the 300-350k range and that's in complete shitholes far away from the city, in major cities like toronto/ottawa you're looking at minimum 500k

There is no house in Toronto for under a million

Maybe I'm missing something but I just looked on realtor.ca and set the range between 25-50k and found many results.

>25-50k
do you mean 250-500k? as I said, you can find houses for that price in backwater shitholes

>wagie
>cant move because houses costs more than he will make in his life
>calls others manchildren
the cope is too strong

Nope. 25-50k. Try it. I found them all over Ontario even south Ontario.

post some

I miss rich bros ;__;

>tfw there will never be another good fuckin' morning

Taken too soon

** WARNING **
This is a bait thread. The OP is the another day wasted leaf.

Nigger what? Just go to realtor.ca and set the price range.

Probably shitty condos or something there's no way