Good Bad Flicks

Why is it that this is the only good Movie content channel on youtube? he has bought literally every single movie and watched it along with the behind the scenes and special features and brings it to his channel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cwDonoxba4
youtube.com/channel/UC4zKSynEH_sLA1TC8_kU0gQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's informative but he's way way too lenient on some shitty movies out of sheer nostalgia or because something looked cool. He's not very critical when he should be.

Also whats his best exploring video?

Here's his latest video on the Mummy
youtube.com/watch?v=0cwDonoxba4

Can't believe he got Psychostick to do his intro. I loved those guys and got to meet them once and they let me hang out.

But I love this guys channel, his looking into videos made me appreciate some of my favorite movies.

GOOD
BAAAAD
[kino] Flicks [/kino]

Honestly one of the most based youtubers atm
Damn shame a fucking pleb like Stuckmann has more subs

Agreed, GBF puts in so much effort into his videos regardless if he had 1 sub or over 100k and yet is higher quality than most big name youtubers

I wish he would re-upload some of his earlier videos to youtube, they disappeared after blip went tits up and even then the audio on some of them was terrible.

He really needs to do an Exploring Dune episode. that video would probably be like 30min though

I like his exploring videos.
More talk about how it was made and sometimes how studios fucked a great premise.

His exploring Disturbing behavior really had me intrigued to watch the original cut of the movie, and i've never even seen the movie

his exploring Blade was great

This.
I love the guy and its one of the few film channels I'm subscribed to but his current movie reviews, not the retrospectives, are ridiculously lenient and he seems to like some objectively shit movies.
Still better than almost everything else out there. This guys pretty good too, though again, stick with the retrospectives youtube.com/channel/UC4zKSynEH_sLA1TC8_kU0gQ

stop shilling yourself Cecil and tell Josh we want more Tenold appearances on 'drome, thanks.

What happened to Every Frame a Painting?

Is this supposed to be impressive? I watch one or two movies a day because I take this hobby seriously. Only flmembryos and brainlets find things like "woah, he like, actually watches stuff!" impressive.

just watched that this morning, didn't know it took them 2 years to get some of the cgi done

mostly everyone just watches the movie once and is done with it. atleast hes putting his NEET powers to work

dead

That's mister faggotJosh for you

>sticking to post-1995 nicknames

>Niggerbocker

damn, just watch exploring Blair Witch 2

Oliver Harper's retrospectives is my favorite. He's positive like this guy but goes into more depth in some aspects

Every Frame a Painting and most of the copycats are good channels as well

>Good Bad Flicks
>mad max pic